Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

It's really amazing how we still get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. There's no better project than forty seven bank.
Yes a good project does not depend on the rise or fall of ETH/BTC, do you think they will reach their hardcap in the remaining days?
Even if we dont reach the hard cap, that doesnt mean anything. Please look at the soft cap. Its totally enough to continue the roadmap - www.fortyseven.io

Hello devs,

What about bounty campaign? If the project didn't manage to collect hardcap, will the bounty tokens be distributed ?

Will Forty Seven bank be only online or you will be having offline branches (Possibly worldwide. I Suppose Baltics/Europe first, could be Asia, since there is a lot of talk about 47 in Asian media) ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

It's really amazing how we still get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. There's no better project than forty seven bank.
Yes a good project does not depend on the rise or fall of ETH/BTC, do you think they will reach their hardcap in the remaining days?
Even if we dont reach the hard cap, that doesnt mean anything. Please look at the soft cap. Its totally enough to continue the roadmap - www.fortyseven.io

That's great. Thanks for the confirmation. And I can already see, FSBT team started developing apps. FSBT team already sold more tokens than softcap and I think it will hit hardcap as well.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

Forty Seven Bank is aiming to achieve high profitability matters for our stakeholders based on constant review of the business improvements and service effectiveness.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

That's great. Thanks for the confirmation. And I can already see, FSBT team started developing apps. FSBT team already sold more tokens than softcap and I think it will hit hardcap as well.
Yes I am so happy to hear this dev, it really means a lot coming from you. I always knew that this project had succeeded once it reached its softcap.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

Currently, a lot of company and  project are being entering the Cryptocurrency. As years goes by, the market of blockchain are really getting higher and higher and slowly being a gateway to get the project to be successful. That's why Forty Seven Bank is conceptualized. The goal and vision of Forty Seven Bank is to build the bridge between cryptocurrency world and traditional monetary system with secure transaction.
jackielim

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

Actually, they shouldn't need to focus in the hard cap nor soft cap. Just focus in the mission and goal of the project and for sure the project would reach the success.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:50:25 PM

I really don't get how people dont understand still that hardcaps irrelivent to projects, it's the softcap that means things are viable, and that the project will continue without issue, as i've  said in a dozen projects before, hardcaps are just their to stop things from going nuts during ICO and keep overall investments in a checked state.
jackielim

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

Hopefully they do. But if they don't by chance, they can still continue with their project and do the main part the soft cap can cover. Which is the main core of the project.

There is still nearly 15 days left. So they got a very good chance to hit the hardcap. The extension helped them to have more investors as we can see on their counter, and made hitting the hardcap more possible.
Based from the ICO,currently the token sales is about 56% already. And its a good sign to each ICO to even get the 50% of their target. They still have time to state everything.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

There is still 2 weeks more for before the end of the ico.. Although it is going to be difficult i believe they would be able to reach the hardcap.

Two weeks to sell more Tokens and push the project forward. I hope that they will hit their hardcap, at least  close to the hardcap.
Hope so, 14 days to go close ICO. If they will not reach hardcap so what's next steps will be taken by FortySeven Team?

I think that if they don't reach their hardcap they will probably burn the rest of the tokens. Giving them out is not a good idea so you burning is the best option. They have already extended one time so i don't expect it twice.
Burned unsold tokens is always best to increase price of tokens. But can we have confirmation from 47B team/admin?
Guys, nothing will be burned . The unsold tokens would be not generated then.

Yeah this has been discussed earlier, it was planned that only the needed token will be minted and there won't be need for minding token that won't be sold

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jackielim

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:05:51 PM

I got a message from their support on telegram that they have started a Exclusive private Telegram sale with 115% bonus on each contribution! Everyone can participate in this Private sale.
115% is a very good bonus so i think a lot of investors will participate in the bonus. I hope that fortyseven keeps doing their great work and keep being active so more people will invest.

2194536 FSBT needs to be sold in remaining 16 days. 3725 investors is participated yet. Lets whats will status in next 24 hours.

They need some updates to boost the sale; I think it is going steady and healthy but I think they could use some updates to expand further reach and interest.
May be you are right. They need some updates here to push this sale. In last tow days market is very well recovered but sale is moving slowly.
Are the team also doing a roadshow? I think it would help a lot to catch a big fish in the basket. Telling this because some ICOs really doing this and and  come up with good result.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

There is still 2 weeks more for before the end of the ico.. Although it is going to be difficult i believe they would be able to reach the hardcap.

Two weeks to sell more Tokens and push the project forward. I hope that they will hit their hardcap, at least  close to the hardcap.
Hope so, 14 days to go close ICO. If they will not reach hardcap so what's next steps will be taken by FortySeven Team?

I think that if they don't reach their hardcap they will probably burn the rest of the tokens. Giving them out is not a good idea so you burning is the best option. They have already extended one time so i don't expect it twice.
Burned unsold tokens is always best to increase price of tokens. But can we have confirmation from 47B team/admin?

Number of tokens generated would only be the number of tokens sold. The price would increase from my understanding is when you utilize the platform. You can 't operate 47 without the token; so you are basically driving the price up.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

Number of tokens generated would only be the number of tokens sold. The price would increase from my understanding is when you utilize the platform. You can 't operate 47 without the token; so you are basically driving the price up.

hose are nice prospects, aren't they? :-)I have already secured my tokens and think about to buy some more. There will not be very many tokens after the ICO, and I'm really curious to see at what price the token will be traded after the listing
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

True, transaction on Forty seven bank platform will be done with 47B token this alone gives their token value of it's own, this is a project that has to do with the financial industry once they successfully get lunched lots of transactions will be conducted daily i expect a health growth in token price.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

The company will launch its own platform of financial applications using the API of the bank. The use of smart contracts automates financial processes, which will allow for transactions and loans without risk of fraud. I am for this project. Smiley

Cool right?, i get that feeling, is awesome just thinking about it, especially for developers that have been seeking for an avenue to implement their financial dreams and as a service provider, it gives forty seven bank a huge avenue to generate income that will invariably drive their profit margin upwards, that's just a tip of the project

Well getting the API out the door was an important milestone it allows not only the forty seven team to develop and test it actively but they get the ability to develop their platform on top of the same type of api their partners will be able to integrate with efficiecently

You're right, they are offering same service which they use to create theirs, giving developers the endless possibilities to determine how useful they intend to utilize the platform of forty seven bank, not to mention the cost effective process that it tends to reduce for users
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

Yea. You are right. The softcap is indeed more than enough to continue with the project. As long as the capital raised has surpassed the softcap it's a go for the team
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

hose are nice prospects, aren't they? :-)I have already secured my tokens and think about to buy some more. There will not be very many tokens after the ICO, and I'm really curious to see at what price the token will be traded after the listing

Usually it begins with a pump and dump from the whales so that the weaker investors will sell and the better ones still keep it because they know the worth of it.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

Forty Seven Bank is a new type of hybrid bank which combines fiat and cryptocurrency on one platform, offering all traditional banking services to users and enabling control of  both cryptocurrency and bank accounts. The main idea of the project is to establish a bank as a platform for developers where they can place fintech applications using a profit-sharing model.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

Thanks for the confirmation If unsold tokens will be not generated, then I don't think so there is any issue with hard-cap or last date.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

Usually it begins with a pump and dump from the whales so that the weaker investors will sell and the better ones still keep it because they know the worth of it.

Do you really think, that whales are interested in Forty Seven Bank and pump and dump FSBT after the listing? If yes and the weak hands sell their Token cheap, I will try to get more.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

This is great news/updates we saw from fortyseven team. They generated tokens only which is they are required for sale.
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: