Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ????  (Read 200468 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:49:16 AM

Technically, bitcoin is the mother of all and all us will say that it is on our list of long term investment and it will be successful in any way. But for me other than BTC, I believe in ETH which is the second among them and users are growing really fast and I have my faith in ETN in which I promoted and I invested my time hoping that success of this project Smiley
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:26:20 AM

if you really want to invest for a 5 - 10 years period...
then i think the best choice will be btc and eth...
but if you want anonymous altcoin then i will suggest deeponion.
it is only in the early development right now...
and i know it will further develop into something wasn't seen before.
active devs are continuously adding features in order to continuously develop the project.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:33:06 AM

If you wanna find some good coin for long-term, i will introduce some potential coins. Those are Ripple, Monero, Fatcom,..These are altcoins built on solid foundation and clear target. Smiley

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:01:42 AM

Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years..

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions

if u were about to ask me ill choose those first coins who already have good value in the market.ill pick btc,eth,and ltc.they are already
stable good for long time investments.well thats just only for me.goodluck!
nityans

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:49:41 AM
Merited by nick777 (5)

Maybe Z-cash, Ethereum, Lisk.
By the way it depends what are you interested in. Now in long-term investments, I suggest green mining, cloud mining, big gaming projects
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:00:34 AM

Depends on what you're looking at as "Long term". Your best bet for store of value would probably be Bitcoin, it's a gem right now considering its demand from the market, and how it's being widely used. Ethereum might also be worthwhile, although it's a bit of a gamble with all the scammy ICO's coming out of it's platform.

For a more liberal coin to vouch for, try considering DeepOnion. It may be a new kid in the block under the privacy coin niche, but it does have some promising things to offer. It's unique new features like DeepSend would make it a viable product to securely send information over the blockchain. What's good is that you can get it for free now provided you follow the rules in their airdrop.

buddy56

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:33:09 PM

BITCOIN
md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:41:40 PM

Bitok and air among leaders in prospects. It speaks quite simply: bitcoin - simply the most known cryptocurrency and if to look at her growth, then to doubt her prospects rather difficult. And air provides the excellent platform for creation of tokens that also promote growth of its value. Of course, there is an opinion that the bitcoin and air are currencies in which it is worth enclosing money and to hold them, owing to their volatility. But if to look at wide intervals of time, then it is possible to tell with confidence that these currencies steadily grow. If you want to treydit at the exchange, then, probably, it is worth looking narrowly at altkoina. But in the long term these two main cryptocurrencies most likely will take
Emily110

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:51:44 PM

TIO looks promising. A non airdrop erc20 token with a strict price conrol policy, just listed on etherdelta, yet to be listed on coinmarketcap. soon to be on hitbtc and binance. Only 450000 tokens in circulating supply until November next year. Great future plans and an ongoing bounty campaign until March next year. Some impatient bounty hunters are dumping their tokens for $0.1 at the moment..excellent opportunity to buy now and hodl.  https://etherdelta.com/#TIO-ETH
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:54:57 PM

5 years is suuuuuuuch a long time in crypto, i wouldn't be able to leave it on anything except Ethereum if i knew i was going to be away for 5 years... Not even bitcoin with this recent fork trend would be safe, imagine if the chain dies... But for 1 year (more reasonable time frame for crypto), i'd get OMG, ARK, FUN, LSK, BCH, just for starters!
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:59:34 PM

Hey folks,

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions

I don't think anything is a great idea for such a long period. For me its the 2000 again and the dotcom bubble which is slowly rising above the ICOs.
One great day it will burst and allll the ppl will lose a lot of money

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:11:40 PM

Depends on what you're looking at as "Long term". Your best bet for store of value would probably be Bitcoin, it's a gem right now considering its demand from the market, and how it's being widely used. Ethereum might also be worthwhile, although it's a bit of a gamble with all the scammy ICO's coming out of it's platform.

For a more liberal coin to vouch for, try considering DeepOnion. It may be a new kid in the block under the privacy coin niche, but it does have some promising things to offer. It's unique new features like DeepSend would make it a viable product to securely send information over the blockchain. What's good is that you can get it for free now provided you follow the rules in their airdrop.
As far as I know, we have an altcoin can provides us a services to creates anonymous transaction better than Bitcoin is Monero.
I don't think a large community like Monero will be week than the DeepOnion community Wink
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:14:48 PM

As far as I know, we have an altcoin can provides us a services to creates anonymous transaction better than Bitcoin is Monero.
I don't think a large community like Monero will be week than the DeepOnion community Wink

deeponion has even more anonymous transaction but what is the use of buying an empty IT token just because its anonynmous, i mean ok one day the states and the banking cartels are gone, trump wants to deregulate the us financial system (he obviously sufferend collecting capital) but you will end up with a situation that you just transact anonymous values that are empty and no one cares, because there is no utility behind it, and no one takes responsibility for it or even worse.

regards

warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:12:17 PM

deeponion has even more anonymous transaction but what is the use of buying an empty IT token just because its anonynmous, i mean ok one day the states and the banking cartels are gone, trump wants to deregulate the us financial system (he obviously sufferend collecting capital) but you will end up with a situation that you just transact anonymous values that are empty and no one cares, because there is no utility behind it, and no one takes responsibility for it or even worse.

regards
I only care the trending of cryptocurrency market, if Monero doesn't have good future and better than other anonymous cryptocurrency, why does it have value and volume trading higher than DeepOnion?
As long as Monero has more people using, I always keep my opinion Monero better than DeepOnion.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:29:14 PM

Investing in alt coins really takes time it wil cost many efforts and sweat and tears, for me you just need to hold on and keep calm in using bitcoin, find ways, alternative ways for the mean time in order for you to gain more bitcoin and make it a long term investment by being thrifty in a way that you are not wasting your alt coins or bitcoins or money in a non sense things and for me that will make your earnings a long term investment
Raffielo

Activity: 84

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:04:31 PM

Hey folks,

XRP, Ripple is a stable concept with the bank to bank exclusive transfer they’re attempting to dominate, therefore this coin should have a great chance being around in 10 years plus have a consistent growth, perhaps not volatile nor skyrocketing, but more so a safe conservative plan.

ETN, Electroneum has a speculative strategy to gain a partnership with the gaming industry, both video games and gambling. They’re strategy is long term, even if most people are attempting to make it a short term goal to make profit here, nevertheless it has fine tuned steps that it is abiding by in order to reach its end goal of a big business partnership to develop massive circulation. That latter point is how an ICO makes profit, through funneling a cycle of the coin on a large scale. This coin if it reaches its planned goal, logically would dominate the marketplace.

BCC, Bitconnect since it’s strategy is a concept tied to timed lending strategies, which force it to hold a reserve at any given moment. Sure, whales might cash out and create volatility, but the reserve and growth will continue as a result of its sound strategy. Speculatively, this one will be around in 10 years, but will have a similar pattern of volatility as it has in its short span thus far. As their strategy dictates their future pattern of volatility.   

boy2006bad

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:07:01 PM

Neo, Waves
Coinscouting

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:30:10 PM

I'm quite new to the crypto space, but I've been researching relentlessly. I don't think it would be appropriate to make a suggestion but as far as long term HODLing, I look for projects with all star teams, proven usage, and innovative direction. I think this will be the difference between a two year project and a ten year project. My personal favorites at the moment: Electroneum, FunFair, Viacoin

PS: I didn't enter the market because of ETN, I happened to come across it early in my crypto researching Tongue
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:30:48 PM

I think MIOTA one of the best choices, take a closer look at the STORJ - have a good idea

blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:41:22 PM

ETH, IOTA and XMR would be my bets now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: