Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ????  (Read 200468 times)
Jonashe

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:10:09 PM

WAVES and ARDOR pretty nailed it Smiley

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:18:17 PM

There are many good long term coins which can buy for future earnings which are stratis, waves, pura, deeponion etc. There developers are very active and doing many things in background to establish them in this market and give decent earnings to holders.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

It's very hard to say which coins will last the five year hog but many of the big established coins will probably be here to stay and be used more as a store of value as their marketcaps have grown month after month. Big money is coming into Crypto through the main banks and investment houses ans they are looking at the more established cryptos to invest their asset funds etc. I think though some new innovative coins like cardano, NEO and IOTA, EOS and some others, might have what it takes to pull it off over the next five years and beyond.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
monarch79

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:21:03 PM

Shocked
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:26:56 PM

For me we cannot predict the posibillity of the coins for the long term investment. But entering in the crpto world is a risky way to earn. I think these my pick for the best ethereum ripple waves
ALWASA

Activity: 414

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:29:02 PM

Long term is definitely ETH, XRP, or any coin which has a proper real world use. I don't recommend investing in "Currencies".

Eth is really okay because most of the participants use this coin but for me I think currencies is also okay depending on the status or situation of the value, I think there's nothing wrong either of the two.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
blackhart7

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:31:31 PM

NEO has a good potential ..also IOTA is a interesting project we can expect something 
Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:04:55 PM

For long term investments i would have to say ETH and BTC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:08:23 PM

The ones i believe are long term investments are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.  
Ultimately,  they all give profit in the end, but you need to HODL them for a very long time.
Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple are top coin on coinmarketcap.
Soon, Ripple will pass Bitcoin Cash about total marketcap and become the #3 cryptocurrency.
You can research the next good news for Ripple, this crypto is becoming the technology for payment of the world.
Etherum and Ripple are indeed one of the altcoins that have a good level of popularity. This makes the coin earn a good trust and can also survive for a long time. So for me Etherum and ripple can be counted on to be a long-term investment. The increase in the price of the Etherum and ripple is not as good as Bitcoin, but I believe that the coin can provide price stability and the price increase can be practically stable.
I don't think so! First of all, the price of Ripple increased from $ 0.006 to $ 0.85 (all time high price) within 12 months (I calculated from last year until today). It means the price of Ripple has increased x141 level in the value, better than Bitcoin!
sculptoris

Activity: 68
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:14:13 PM

Those that are wisely used in long-term growing projects. Which is basically what should be investigated in each ICO under consideration if you are interested in the token's growth. Follow sale and especially pre-sale (because of higher bonuses) start information about various ICOs and choose based on that.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:44:38 PM

For long term 5+ years i'd say only pay attention to platform systems.

IOTA/PIVX/BTC/ETH/ZEN/WAVES/STELLAR where they can generate an ecosystem around them.

For other altcoins i'd more look at the 1-2 year outlook as a safer bet.

That said i've kicked myself for not following my own advise and don't have enough coins in the platform coins and guess what they all went through the damn roof.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:52:52 PM

I think waves, eth and etbs is a great coin.I am hopeful that after 10 years these coins will remain and there will be very good profits. Which will help you to become a millionaire. Seeing their position at present, understand them

I am also planning on holding my eth and etbs for a couple of years and if by any chance that they accomplished a goal I set in the market early then I would extend my period of holding making it feels like a minimal risk and maximum profit on my part.

coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:00:05 PM

I think Nexus(NXS) coin is really long-term investment. If team accomplishes most things in roadmap we could see amazing price growth. Not to the moon, but to literally to low orbit!

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:39:44 PM

Finally someone interested in long term investments, the real way to make money! Long term my choice number one is Bancor, then I am optimist about Neo, Byteball and possibly Stratis and EOS.

Aleya

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:29:01 AM

The altcoin that can give you a good profit for long-term investment is Waves coin.I only believe this coin.It has good future after the ETH coin.So you can now buy ETH coin as much as you can.It can change your life.for more details just visit waves coin website: https://wavesplatform.com/

I strongly agree with you. Yes, Waves is the best for long-term investment. And Ethereum is also the best. I think if anybody invests on Ethereum and Waves he or she must make a huge profit on it. Investment on Ethereum and Waves can change our lives.

Yes, waves and ethereum is the best long term investment. Ethereum is the best more thsn waves. The price of ethreum is increasing day by day  and waves also. Both are the best form long-term investment.
PeZ

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:34:57 AM

I don't think so! First of all, the price of Ripple increased from $ 0.006 to $ 0.85 (all time high price) within 12 months (I calculated from last year until today). It means the price of Ripple has increased x141 level in the value, better than Bitcoin!
Did you read the news earlier this year that Ripple put 55 billion coins/tokens in escrow? They haven't fully released those coins into circulation. Who will stop them from putting another 55 billion into "escrow"? This is what's holding back Ripple's price - the willingness of the "foundation" to print currency at will.
Setanta68

Activity: 93
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:40:10 AM

I would have to say Cardano (Ada). Stringently tested and with alot of updates and added features to come. It's already in the top ten market cap although it is relatively young. Massive potential.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:44:31 AM

Currently, I see the 3 most valuable coins in the cryptocurrency market are Ethereum, Litecoin, and NEO. Over the next two years, these coins will grow very strongly. But to be sure for the next 5-10 years whether these coins are growing, it's really hard to answer. But I can be sure that the next three years investing in this 3 coin with Bitcoin will still be profitable.  Tongue

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:51:52 AM

I think Nexus(NXS) coin is really long-term investment. If team accomplishes most things in roadmap we could see amazing price growth. Not to the moon, but to literally to low orbit!
I will always choose ethereum, because ethereum is very great definitley for a long term investment, and ethereum has a big chance to improve or rise its value very well just like the bitcoin but it will take more years so i will definitely say that ethereum is a great coin for a long term.

drunkbillmurray

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:53:53 AM

At this point ETH, hopefully will follow the same path BTC did
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: