Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 04:00:27 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin eventually disappear...  (Read 1580 times)
futuret

Activity: 700
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

There will be a fixed number if Bitcoins, and people, because of human error, will accidentally lose Bitcoins every now and then.

This must mean that Bitcoin will eventually seize to exist? Or at least shrink to minimal amounts, when it shrinks to a certain level, it will no longer be useful.

Is this correct?

In my own opinion, I think bitcoin will end in the future because of its limited amount. If that will not happen in the future, it may experience downfall and will not be famous any more. There will be other crypto currencies that will surpass the features and capabilities of bitcoin.
This is really so absurd to wonder even in the wildest thoughts that bitcoin is going to disappear form the world gradually. Bitcoin has given people a new hope of living their dreamed lives and make their future brighter than the brightest diamond in the world. bitcoin has the support of public, common man is taking maximum advantage of this currency so I don’t think so, any entity or authority in the world is strong enough to remove bitcoin forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
thevlox

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

No bitcoin will not be able to disappear. Thinking technically, bitcoin that turns out to be very popular in a coin has become a coin. There is a lot of names in Bitcoin all over the world. And bitcoin's success does not end. Bitcoin is also being used in the banking side. So we can say bitcoin may not be disappear.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
dankboner83

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

I think we still have some ways to deal with it.
As other altcoins, we can still figure out coins that are 'dead', or coins that in wallets that are inactive, and ignore them by making a swap for the new coins to take over.
Or if it  actually gets destroyed, we will just stop using it as we have a lot of other coins to make use of.
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

BTC can hardly disappear from this world, I believe they will last forever and thrive in the next few years.
Samohunk

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

Well, in this 3rd quarter of 2018 Bitcoin may become in a small number, but there are 21 million number of bitcoin available in the internet, so it would unlikely to happen. If and when that will happen, the price of bitcoin will be very high because of the demand and supply law. If the supply is law and demand is high, the price will also high. Just have faith, and keep the good work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.