Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOUSE IN GERMANY FOR 1BTC NO RESERVE.  (Read 14546 times)
bitcoin_bob (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:53:53 PM

Bitcoin_Bob offered me the property after his highest bidder flaked  and I just won another property auction in Germany and bought it so I'm an not able to buy this property ATM.

Thanks for confirming that Wholesaler.

Highest bid sits @ 18.5BTC and auction ends on Sunday 00:00GMT, so get bidding!
jmutch

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:13:13 AM

Hang on is property really that cheap in Germany?

That would cost you at least 500BTC anywhere is Australia. And property for BTC? interesting...
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:18:33 AM

That would cost you at least 500BTC anywhere is Australia. And property for BTC? interesting...

Anywhere? Like the outback?

Anyway not only do you have to pay the legal costs and taxes you have to pay to have the house torn down and removed.  Best to buy virgin land.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
bitcats
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:31:54 AM

I think many people are way too fast using the word "scammer".
It is starting to lose some of it's meaning...
.. and its starting to get ridiculous.

for comparison: http://anzeigen.badische-zeitung.de/immobilien?6_f=100000&6_t=500000

"Unser Problem ist nicht ziviler Ungehorsam, unser Problem ist ziviler Gehorsam."  - Howard Zinn
AquaMan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:39:22 AM

18.75 BTC
titomane

Activity: 389

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 09:03:27 AM

A house for 18.75 BTC  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:07:46 AM

The title is not correct. The building needs to be taken down. It is just the land that has value.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
AquaMan

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 09:57:20 PM

Land is a good thing, 18.75 BTC, do I get it or what.....
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:59:42 AM

Land is a good thing, 18.75 BTC, do I get it or what.....

Well I am running the auction until Sunday night so assuming no moire bids, you will be the high bidder.
Pierre

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:50:00 AM

So I think this might be the first ever real estate deal paid for with Bitcoin ever?
AquaMan

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:40:40 AM

What time sunday, which time zone?
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 03:23:04 PM

So I think this might be the first ever real estate deal paid for with Bitcoin ever?

I believe that one has been sold before.
Burdy

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 04:13:50 PM

The title is not correct. The building needs to be taken down. It is just the land that has value.

You seem over concerned about this. If people are going to bid and buy the property I am sure they have read the OP and seen the picture. No need to repeat this every other post.
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 04:17:51 PM

You seem over concerned about this. If people are going to bid and buy the property I am sure they have read the OP and seen the picture. No need to repeat this every other post.

The goat just doesn't want this to succeed that is all. I don't quite know why. And actually in any case this is Chinese whisper information- I told Jobe in an email that the new owner might 'prefer' to take the building down, however, the outside walls are pretty solid, so its more of a 'use the shell' renovation than having to hire in crews of demolition workers etc. But anyway, my theory is this is cheap enough, the point of this sale is to establish trust rather than make a load of money.

00:00 GMT.

I wish I knew how to put those cool auction counters into these, if anyone knows please tell me.
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1285
Merit: 1085

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 04:33:56 PM

The goat just doesn't want this to succeed that is all. I don't quite know why. And actually in any case this is Chinese whisper information- I told Jobe in an email that the new owner might 'prefer' to take the building down, however, the outside walls are pretty solid, so its more of a 'use the shell' renovation than having to hire in crews of demolition workers etc. But anyway, my theory is this is cheap enough, the point of this sale is to establish trust rather than make a load of money.

00:00 GMT.

I wish I knew how to put those cool auction counters into these, if anyone knows please tell me.

People use this website for it:

Code:
https://www.onnit.com/emails/_modules/timer/?end=2013-06-16+23:59:59GMT&dark=0

Which (hopfully) translates into this image:

Timer removed. End time: 2013-06-16+23:59:59GMT

--
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1285
Merit: 1085

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 04:35:26 PM

bitcoin_bob, please confirm to everyone if the timer has the correct ending time...

Thanks,

Adriano

--
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 11:56:25 PM

bitcoin_bob, please confirm to everyone if the timer has the correct ending time...

Thanks,

Adriano

Hi Adriano,

Looks like it to me, The auction ends when that timer stops.
flavius

Activity: 154

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 12:08:47 AM

WARNING:
bitcoin_bob MIGHT HAVE SCAMMED ME OUT OF SMURF DOLLS
HE SAID HE WOULD SHIP TODAY BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A TRACKING NUMBER OR EVEN NOTIFICATION OF SHIPMENT
BUYER BEWARE

IF HE WOULD SCAM A SMURF
HE WOULD SCAM A HOUSE TOO

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 12:17:43 AM

WARNING:
HE SAID HE WOULD SHIP TODAY BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A TRACKING NUMBER OR EVEN NOTIFICATION OF SHIPMENT
BUYER BEWARE

IF HE WOULD SCAM A SMURF

?

Sent from Canada post office this morning, then I went fishing and only just got in. sorry I did not think you would want a proof of posting, you didn't ask for one. If you noted I even left you a good feedback. Its Saturday evening for F sake, the same day I said I would post them......

What is it about these forums and everyone is automatically a scammer.

To be honest I've really just about had it with this place. So little trust in each other, so much back biting, it takes the fun out of the whole concept of bitcoin.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 12:28:20 AM

WARNING:
BUYER BEWARE

IF HE WOULD SCAM A SMURF

?

Sent from Canada post office this morning, then I went fishing and only just got in. sorry I did not think you would want a proof of posting, you didn't ask for one. If you noted I even left you a good feedback. Its Saturday evening for F sake, the same day I said I would post them......

What is it about these forums and everyone is automatically a scammer.

To be honest I've really just about had it with this place. So little trust in each other, so much back biting, it takes the fun out of the whole concept of bitcoin.

Flavius, seems to be to quick to judge and assumes the worst. Understandable with the Bitcoin 'community' but, he  should really ask...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: