Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOUSE IN GERMANY FOR 1BTC NO RESERVE.  (Read 14546 times)
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 09:21:15 AM

I think it got archived into invisibility.
Oh?
Did it happen here?
Why?
I always assumed post would not disappear with time, or the whole forum would be pointless...

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Altoidnerd

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

http://altoidnerd.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 09:22:51 AM

Which auction was that?

Basically what happened was that OP tried to pawn off another rotting deathtrap in the middle of nowhere. Which went pretty well until someone (ninjasmiley.gif) found the plot on a real estate site which showed the real state of the "house" and its status as being "only fit for deconstruction".

Still the land has value.  Any sane buyer would research it like hell, or even visit.

Do you even mine?
12gKRdrz7yy7erg5apUvSRGemypTUvBRuJ
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 09:23:06 AM

Oh?
Did it happen here?
Why?
I always assumed post would not disappear with time, or the whole forum would be pointless...

I think that thread can still be found. Post here don't disappear.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 09:25:32 AM

Which auction was that?

Basically what happened was that OP tried to pawn off another rotting deathtrap in the middle of nowhere. Which went pretty well until someone (ninjasmiley.gif) found the plot on a real estate site which showed the real state of the "house" and its status as being "only fit for deconstruction".

Still the land has value.  Any sane buyer would research it like hell, or even visit.

for the first house he would not post the address. someone else found it later and posted the address. he never even showed he had the rights to sell that house. i have no evidence to support this but i suspect in the first auction he was really going to just pass this house as the one he had in the photos. just a guess. i did not have the best of luck with him trying to get info.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
Altoidnerd

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 09:30:26 AM

Which auction was that?

for the first house he would not post the address. someone else found it later and posted the address. he never even showed he had the rights to sell that house. i have no evidence to support this but i suspect in the first auction he was really going to just pass this house as the one he had in the photos. just a guess. i did not have the best of luck with him trying to get info.

What a jerk.

Do you even mine?
12gKRdrz7yy7erg5apUvSRGemypTUvBRuJ
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 09:39:02 AM

for the first house he would not post the address. someone else found it later and posted the address.
anyone bidding there would have been plain fool, in that case.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:02:21 AM

for the first house he would not post the address. someone else found it later and posted the address.
anyone bidding there would have been plain fool, in that case.

like I said, he did not get many bids.

Trolling
bitcoin_bob (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 09:09:03 AM

Wow quite the slagging conversations in my absence. Of course instigated by the goat but, I would not have expected anything else.

Actually the real situation was thus- real life called and I have been away sorting out other things. After 2 times being let down by bitcoiners, I really did not have time to keep playing the game here.

However I am currently in Germany and thinking of giving this a shot again. I also have a car here and can take interested parties on a viewing- for gas money- I am based in berlin- so thats about 40 euros.

As usual the truth has been distorted beyond all imagination by the goat and the goatflock........
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 09:12:04 AM

OK the property is still for sale. I see bitcoins taken a bit of a tumble since I listed it, surprising that considering lots of people in the bitcoin community do their best to sabotage the flow of the currency.......

I am willing to accept 30BTC or best offer. I am currently in Germany, and can facilitate a viewing trip etc. far easier than I could when I was in Canada. PM me for my german phone number if you would like to go view.

BEFORE WE START.....

1. Discussion thread – (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=222884) Please try to put questions, discussions to the link above unless they’re private questions, then you should PM/email).

2. Try to keep this thread clean for bids. Thank you for your understanding.

3. If you are placing bids please make sure you read ALL and make sure you will be able to complete the documentation appropriately.

AUCTION RULES

Starting Bid: 1 Btc. Increments: Minimum 0.5 Btc. Buyout: 100 Btc

Reserve: None. Start: Wednesday 15:00 Noon, UTC. End: Saturday 15:00, UTC, or if the Buyout is reached.

Escrow: Yes, if required. Transfer of Btc can be done at point of sale, or an escrow service can be used.

All bids must be public/posted, no PM bids will be accepted.

Escrow notes: Jobe7 has offered to serve as escrow, otherwise known as Bitcoin Jobe, basic details can be given upon request (you can PM/email, bitcoinjobe@gmx.com) from him.
The winner of the auction pays the escrow fees. Escrow fee = 1%. Fee is payable when auction is won. The address of the escrow wallet will be public knowledge so that all can see that the funds have been deposited and transferred when required.

THE HOUSE/LAND
The house is located in 'Hetzdorf'

Hetzdorf is a village located about 20 km north-west of the county town of Prenzlau.

The property is situated centrally in a village setting. The residential area is quiet. The Road traffic is low. Meadows and fields, and forests are in the area. There is a lake at Wolf Hagen (about 5 km), the Dammsee at Hildebrandshagen (About 10 km), Lake Woldegk within miles.

Roads: A20 is about 12 km (at Strasburg), A11/Prenzlau at about 33 km, and the B198 in the immediate area.

Closest railway: 24 km

Planning Permit Land Use Plan: Yes
No monument protection/Denkmalschutz

An assessment is made in accordance with § 34 Building Code- Land value: circal 5, - € / m², for local standards of developed residential land.

Land registry Division II: No entry. Division III: No entry (No mortgages, leans, and free and clear title)

Living Space: 120 m²

The building in need of repair. Damage due to many years of vacancy, vandalism and leaky roof. Cover damage structural damage to the wood construction, waste deposits.

Water, electricity, central Sanitation is in the street. Functioning of any existing old infrastructure works is not known and could not be checked.

Access: Via concrete road.

If you win:

1. On bid acceptance, you must send a deposit of 500 Euros to the notary in Germany, or the equivalent BTC to the escrow.

2. On confirmation of the deposit, a ‘purchase agreement’ is sent to you signed to show I accept your bid. You then sign the agreement to say you legally agree to buy the house.

3. You then post the original (of the agreement) to the notary and send a copy to me. You will also need to sign a ‘POA’ for the notary to act on your behalf, at your local German consul, or go to Germany. I suggest you check where the nearest German consul is before getting too involved here. If you are not prepared to travel to your nearest local German consul then this auction is not for you.

4. The deal is now legal, the notary will begin the transfer of the title. You will pay the owed funds in BTC to the escrow.

5. We will send a certificate of ‘all payments received’ to the escrow, signed and notarized. This document, when given to the German notary, is irrevocable proof that you have paid for the property and we will have no way whatsoever after that and the purchase and sale agreement has been given to the notary, to prevent the property being registered in your name.

6. The escrow transfer the funds to the seller (us) and sends the certificate of payment received, via registered email, at the same time.

Viewing
If you wish to view the property then please contact me with your name, method of travel and photo ID and I will authorize you to visit and tell the local police and neighbours you are going to be there. This will prevent your arrest. Any damage done by any visitors will be reported as criminal damage.

Taxes-120 euros a year.

Legal fees 500 euros plus aprox 7% of the total purchase price declared for transfer tax and notary fees.

Publicity Upon winning the auction

with the winners agreement, I will keep people updated on how the sale is going via this thread. This is to show as much transparency as possible and to show that deals like this can really happen with Bitcoin. I will ask any interested press to respect the winners privacy, unless the winner is interested in press publicity, I am happy to give a statement myself pre-completion, after that, statements may require the winners agreement.
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 01:48:17 PM

1BTC seems too good, whats wrong with it? Is it haunted?  Roll Eyes
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 05:14:16 PM

1BTC seems too good, whats wrong with it? Is it haunted?  Roll Eyes

1BTC is not the minimum bid, though, Im looking for 30BTC for a quick sale. I might stick it on ebay this week if no bites.

Its probably not as haunted as the abandoned base I was in outside of berlin yesterday. someone painted a 10ft deamon on the wall of the old chapel, I personally would not like to be full of strange substances there!
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:13:14 PM

5BTC

Milan77

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:37:54 PM

6  btc
Milan77

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:06:13 AM

Do you mind if I ask is here any graveyard in close nearby or religious objects?
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 01:18:16 AM

Can I please ask what are the closing costs of this. You have mentioned 500euros.

If I bidder and won, what are the current expected legal fees.

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 04:10:33 AM

Do you mind if I ask is here any graveyard in close nearby or religious objects?

500 years old graveyard very close to this so careful  Huh  Huh  Huh

stallker99

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 05:21:44 PM

Silent Hill Huh
faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:11:13 PM

Silent Hill Huh

cheers

west77

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 11:19:17 PM

I was reading and hoping for a happy ending for the thread.  If I were near Germany I would bid on the place, take possession and have a nice, quite little place to retreat to (maybe park a tralier outside?)  If you ever decide to auction off something in Canada I would be on it.

There seems to be a lot of hostility in the tread and from what I can see, the property was auctioned off twice with both bidders dropping out (even after escrow.)  I do not know the history on the other thread- but there has to be somebody in the EU who would tour past the home, look it over and put in a bid.  It would just be cool to see a property get sold for BTC, or LTC... 
matt608

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 04:35:09 PM

If you could post pictures of the inside of the building, and explain a bit more about the state of the building I could be interested.

I'm assuming it is structurally safe to live in?  I see there's a chimney, does it have a functioning fireplace?  Does it have any insulation?  Are the water pipes +taps ok? (will need re-connecting I presume). 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: