Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH & LTC?  (Read 3013 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:20:02 PM

hi!
i am using BTC from almost 2 years  and now i want to invest in other cryptocurrencies i just want to know is it profitable to invest in ETH and LTC because these are the fastest growing currencies after BTC,just need your suggestion about it.
It is difficult to tell, bitcoin at the moment is very expensive so there is not a reason to get out of bitcoin especially since we are going to receive airdropped coins, but after that and if the price of those coins is still as cheap as right now then I think those two are a great investment for anyone willing to hold them for the long term, maybe a couple of years or more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThaBigNec

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:30:06 PM

Depends for how long you want to keep your invenstment untouched. ETH is I think better for long term and stable investment. Also could be some price changes after fork in november.
Cucumbaba

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:07:32 PM

i suggest you to choose 1 only that is ETH, buy now, print wallet at paper wallet, put it at your deposit bank
dont touch it until 2019, bangggg, you will be rich at 2019

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
quarl

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:09:40 PM

Of course because its the future so it seems obvious
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:04:57 PM

hi!
i am using BTC from almost 2 years  and now i want to invest in other cryptocurrencies i just want to know is it profitable to invest in ETH and LTC because these are the fastest growing currencies after BTC,just need your suggestion about it.

ETH here, LTC is just fork of BTC with some changes

ETH is a brand new tech compare to BTC that everyone should take a look at it :p
I totally agree with that. ETH has so much going for it and its innovation is a good one with some pretty good development so far and more to come. On the other hand, LTC has just been playing around until recently and the growth has not really been that much for it but who knows, it might also have some pretty good surprise too in coming years.

If i were to pick one though, I will give it to ETH.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:24:14 PM

hi!
I have litecoin and ethereum and I bought this last few months ago and Im very happy because the price is high and I earn profit if I sell it . But I decided to hold it more for fee months or maybe fee years because this two altcoin is a potential coin and I believe the price will increase more . So if you have extra money in your wallet you can buy ethereum and litecoin now and for sure after few months of holding you will earn more profit.
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:26:29 PM

hi!
If you want to, ethereum is a good coin afterall. You can earn through investing in eth, if you know how to deal will the it. Ethereum is a popular one, scams are everywhere, in the icos, in trading and even in wallet. All coins have this, even bitcoin, so be careful. But still, consider some possibilities so that you can exercise precautionary measures to avoid loss of money in investing in eth.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
beijihu

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:05:23 AM

In my opinion i will invest eth for long-term.
CryptoAdvizor

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:15:18 AM

I think you're making no mistake when you invest in LTC and ETH. I woudn't spend 100% of my portfolio in them but all in all i think that LTC and ETH are here to stay and to rise in their value
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:29:50 AM

If you are planing to profit in long term ethereum is a good choice because it’s the safest alt coin around. That has millions of use so it will only go up considering long term. Tho it won’t get you anything in short term. If you want some quick money , you should take risks and invest in some popular alt coin.

andrei56

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:42:12 PM

i suggest you to choose 1 only that is ETH, buy now, print wallet at paper wallet, put it at your deposit bank
ETH is a good project and a good coin, but someone investing money in ETH is not going to become rich the price is too high already, if you had invested one year before I would have agreed, but right now I do not see ETH going up more than 2 or 3 times its current price in the next 2 years.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:34:12 PM

hi!
Ethereum and litecoin is good to invest and for sure if you have that two altcoin you will earn a lot of profit in the future . Ethereum I hope the price become 1000 dollara so those people have ethereum can earn more profit. More litecoin more profit to come and for sure possible you will become millionaire once you have a lot of ethereum and litecoin. But it depends always in the demand on the market if the price increase or decrease.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:48:32 PM

hi!
Ethereum and litecoin is good to invest and for sure if you have that two altcoin you will earn a lot of profit in the future . Ethereum I hope the price become 1000 dollara so those people have ethereum can earn more profit. More litecoin more profit to come and for sure possible you will become millionaire once you have a lot of ethereum and litecoin. But it depends always in the demand on the market if the price increase or decrease.
Almost agree, but I am not sure about 1000$ for ETH. Anyway etherium and litecoin are good for long investment. It`s easy to get more than 20% of profit in shotr time and 50% in long time. I would say it is almost not risky to invest because all investments have some risk
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:06:46 PM

ETH is a good project and a good coin, but someone investing money in ETH is not going to become rich the price is too high already, if you had invested one year before I would have agreed, but right now I do not see ETH going up more than 2 or 3 times its current price in the next 2 years.
Well ethereum is a good choice for investment but you know there is a big possibility of eth price would be increase high. Take risks and invest in these eth and ltc because I can see price will increase and take profit.
andrei56

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:56:25 PM

hi!
Almost agree, but I am not sure about 1000$ for ETH. Anyway etherium and litecoin are good for long investment. It`s easy to get more than 20% of profit in shotr time and 50% in long time. I would say it is almost not risky to invest because all investments have some risk
All investment have some risk associated with them we know that but we can lower the risk by our decisions and the only coin that I see with a lower risk than those two projects is bitcoin itself, so investing in ETH and LTC is as safe of an investment as you can make in crypto.
cellat87

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:14:03 AM

After bitcoin, in international market ETH is counted on number two. The most better coin among all the altcoins so far. Whereas if LTC is then that is somehow good for investments and trading. But you know there is a problem with them for which there are low chances for the people to invest in them, is the non-rehabilitative nature.
Picturs

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:55:26 PM

After bitcoin, in international market ETH is counted on number two. The most better coin among all the altcoins so far. Whereas if LTC is then that is somehow good for investments and trading. But you know there is a problem with them for which there are low chances for the people to invest in them, is the non-rehabilitative nature.

That is true. It has good developments. The other example is the bitcoin cash.
Neo.op

Activity: 1092

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

If you want to buy ethereum and litecoin and make profit, you need to wait for long time
these two altcoins are not the kind to make too much money in a short time
you need to take some risk to make money in a short time,dude

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

If you want to buy ethereum and litecoin and make profit, you need to wait for long time
these two altcoins are not the kind to make too much money in a short time
you need to take some risk to make money in a short time,dude

As compared to both Ethereum is the best.The price of ethereum is high compared to lite coin.You will get more of profit in Ethereum compared to the lite coin.Soon the price of Ethereum will reach 3000$.

krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

they are both very good coin, but first wait for the market to get the best position in the market, but these two coins have the potential to earn well

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: