Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH & LTC?  (Read 3013 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:37:28 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 05:15:30 AM by vickycoin05

it will never reach the price of bitcoin, it will never make the biggest gains, but it is a coin that is more reassuring and more potent than litecoin Smiley
so i prefer ethereum too Smiley

it doesn't take a long time to decide that ETH is a lot better than LTC...
ETH needed by massive amount of crypto user.. so I think you should invest on ETH..

They are both good altcoins but I suggested to put your investment in ethereum and hold it for a long term for better profit. Option 2 you may divide it to 70% on ethereum and 30% on litecoin.

Yeah, maybe you can divide some of your investment proportion into LTC, but only small portion of it ~

This two crypto currency have a great potential in the world of crypto currency. In some point we need to analyze its great potential on the previous months. I would say either on this two will give you a great profit in the future. Also, be aware on some down fall situation as you should hold as much as you can becasue I believe its value will back to it's stabilize amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:06:41 AM

ethereum nicer to use as an investment. In addition, it can also try doge or xlm probably will explode in the year 2018.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

hi!
i am using BTC from almost 2 years  and now i want to invest in other cryptocurrencies i just want to know is it profitable to invest in ETH and LTC because these are the fastest growing currencies after BTC,just need your suggestion about it.

I think you should to invest in ETH because Ethereum is a good and potential coin.  After bitcoin ETH is the good coin for investment.  For ltc i dont know about this coin.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

Yes, like you said Ethereum and Litecoin are the fastest growing currencies beside bitcoin because ethereum already stablish its own stand in the market almost next to Bitcoin as well as Litecoin so it is nice to invest now while altcoins are in red for the coming future.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:26:18 PM

In my opinion, this moment is the time for you to save all your money in fiat type . Don't invest in top coins at this moment because they're all in the dumping time right now according to the huge scandal of bitcoin in money laundrying. Just take a break and have some funs with your family.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

it will never reach the price of bitcoin, it will never make the biggest gains, but it is a coin that is more reassuring and more potent than litecoin Smiley

it doesn't take a long time to decide that ETH is a lot better than LTC...
ETH needed by massive amount of crypto user.. so I think you should invest on ETH..

They are both good altcoins but I suggested to put your investment in ethereum and hold it for a long term for better profit. Option 2 you may divide it to 70% on ethereum and 30% on litecoin.

Yeah, maybe you can divide some of your investment proportion into LTC, but only small portion of it ~
Litecoin. Definitely Litecoin. It has always been the shame of crypto world because it took ages to lift itself up again, but it is also the one with the fewest problems. Segwit was activated, it is running, Atomic swaps are coming soon lightning network is in the making and no drama about ICO's.
Al-Qadhafi

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

Stay away from litecoin, massive asian rallys have failed last day on all big exchanges. That big selling wall can only come from one person.
Charlie lee and his criminal organization
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:25:45 PM

ETH is a coin with a very strong stand for a long term run along side BTC. And it is of more balance and accepted with lots of users to LTC... Lots of  ICOs uses the base of ETH as a stand as concerening the ERC20 rule. LTC is yet to get ststrong, but can't be compared with ETH.
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:04:56 AM

ETH is a coin with a very strong stand for a long term run along side BTC. And it is of more balance and accepted with lots of users to LTC... Lots of  ICOs uses the base of ETH as a stand as concerening the ERC20 rule. LTC is yet to get ststrong, but can't be compared with ETH.
In my opinion i think,you can definitely invest in ETH and LTC and more likely if you a long term investor. HOWEVER, if you’re in it for the short term, then no. It’s possible, even probable that a market correction will drop the price down which would make today a bad day to invest if you’re a short term investor.
Picturs

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

I agree with the ETH. But the Bitcoin Cash could have more usage than the LTC, so that LTC has less potential.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

hi!
I am using BTC from almost 2 years and now I want to invest in other cryptocurrencies I just want to know is it profitable to invest in ETH and LTC because these are the fastest growing currencies after BTC, just need your suggestion about it.
Yes, of course, you are very required to invest in Ethereum and Litecoin. Because the development of this coin is very fast and I am sure the price will be very high. Although it is difficult if you want to compete with Bitcoin but these coins are good enough for your choice.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

ETH is good investment, as long as people and company still raising fund through ICO ETH will keep expanding and price will keep increasing. We may expect ETH double or even x5 in the end of this year.
LTC is also good, but because it has the same use-case as BTC, I dont think LTC can beat BTC

okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

hi!
i am using BTC from almost 2 years  and now i want to invest in other cryptocurrencies i just want to know is it profitable to invest in ETH and LTC because these are the fastest growing currencies after BTC,just need your suggestion about it.

of course eth.

it will be the king in long invest.

ltc is a altcoin of btc. but eth is not like that.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

The goal is not to reach the bitcoin price because the real goal is to increase the size of your bitcoin holdings if you will not diversify it properly I doubt you will not increase the size of your bitcoin holdings. That's it doesn't matter if will not reach the bitcoin price.

skba

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

I think ETH and LTC both are best in investment. But i like Ethereum most. It is also the world best cryptocurrency. If anyone invest in Ethereum they must get huge amount of money undoubtedly. ethereum is so must trusted and profitable. I love ethereum so much. I also invest in Ethereum and i believe that in future i will get huge amount of money from it.
Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

Ethereum is preventing fraudulent activities, censorship, downtime and the involvement of any third parties. Smart contracts have thus become Ethereum’s top technological feature, drawing many users and investors into ETH community.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

It is necessary to invest in these two coin but if you are looking for safe altcoin these two is better also it is better for long term investment. We all know that ethereum is one of the basis of ICO for now due to ERC20 compatible. This time is good to invest in these both coin due to lower value of it and the demand is now continuous increasing and it will reflect in the value.

Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

hi!

I believe that the prospects for other currencies are very good, but still ETH is more reliable. In smaller currencies, you can earn more, but ETH is more stable.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

You have a good intuition! I would also like to invest in bitcoin 2 years ago. But at that time I just did not know anything about it!

crishjovi

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

for this problem I am also a bit confused to choose it, because both have a very good profit in appeal with other altcoin.
I think eth is the kind of coin that will pursue bitcoin in the future it is a very young development team and will continue to develop it and there are also other coins that depend on the outside market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: