Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20510 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:01:16 AM

872 ETH to go to reach the token presale's goal. I am sure within the remaining days, 3000 ETH or even more will be collected.

4 more days, many people will invest on the last day, you know.
I hope for the Ico is a big marketin campaign on twitter and facebook for more Attention.

After that fork snapshot there will be two more days for pre-ico.

I am thinking that it will hit 3000 eth at that dates.

Really hope that.
I forgot about the snapshot, always had the fork date in mind Smiley.

I'm sure some people will get back into altcoins and ICO with there money after the snapshot.
Still we have to wait for what will happen with the Segwit2x fork.

Big things are going to happen! Also with GameFlip
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:14:11 AM

Info from their telegram which is usefull for people here:

Gameflip already has one of the largest US exchanges as a partner for cashing out power sellers on their existing Gameflip.com platform. The team has to be careful about discussing exchanges to avoid making it seem like they are marketing a security. But we're very confident it'll list on several major exchanges after the full-sale concludes.

Thanks for the information. Partnerships like this are reassuring for investors.
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:45:33 AM

Gameflip already has one of the largest US exchanges as a partner for cashing out power sellers on their existing Gameflip.com platform. The team has to be careful about discussing exchanges to avoid making it seem like they are marketing a security. But we're very confident it'll list on several major exchanges after the full-sale concludes.

Thanks for the information. Partnerships like this are reassuring for investors.

It does indeed, unfortunately they are not opening up on the name of the exchange, that would bring a bigger assurance, especially when the exchange would bring out the news ( I know, wishfull thinking will not make this happend).

Its a good step made by Gameflip to involve and exchange as partner on this.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:00:49 AM

This is very good news for Gameflip! But I dont like it that they announce news and not tell with whom they partner up. Happens a lot lately in ICO land..

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:07:45 AM

This is very good news for Gameflip! But I dont like it that they announce news and not tell with whom they partner up. Happens a lot lately in ICO land..

Lets try and guess it, poloniex is very slow with adding new coins, so i say coinbase! who want to take a guess?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:27:43 AM

i try to guess how about my favorite bittrex? is hard but not impossible(i hope),so sale will end on december 30th?...
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:39:17 AM

They just need to create some suspense, its good for the hype and keep the attention up
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:13:36 AM

Lets try and guess it, poloniex is very slow with adding new coins, so i say coinbase! who want to take a guess?

I would go for Bittrex or coinbase. Hope they will announce it soon. I dont see why this should be kept a secret? What could go wrong if they announce it?

alphashotgun

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:19:22 AM

Main ICO will finished in 28 December? Its not a good time going to exchanges before New Year..

why is that bad?
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:29:47 AM

I would be interesting to see how Gameflip would compare to Steam in terms of trading virtual items.

For what I know Steam is currently the market leader, so I wonder how will their compete with Gameflip

You can't really compare GameFlip and Steam in terms of trading virtual items. Steam is good for p2p trading, yes. But whenever you sell a virtual item on steam, you only get a balance on your steam account. You won't be able to cash that money out, you can only use it to buy other items or games from steam. With GameFlip you will be able to get real money for your virtual items that you can spend elsewhere.

Why does Steam prevent people from cashing out items? Is that because they don't want money to leave their store?

Because you have to spend all the money you received from them. They do not lose anything. Also huge commissions for sales are taken.

How does Gameflip connect with Steam? Through trading bots? I wonder how long Valve will condone this trade outside their shop. In the end Gameflip are competing with the Steam marketplace on Valve's own platform.

At the moment we are in the process of discussing a partnership with all of the major global game publishers - we should have some specific details available soon.

Valve's not a publisher except for their own few games. If what I'm reading between the lines is right then this could mean... game publishers may be dropping Steam for in-game items and use Gameflip instead.

I wonder if something like this can happen. I mean that the big publisher are going away from steam to join another platform, even if it is just for the ingame item trades. This would be a big loss for Steam then.

Steam is the referring point for video games today, almost everybody as an account there, thinking about it disappearing i don't thing its very likely. I would rather want to see Gameflipmake a partnership with it than anyone else

Industry giant EA Games broke loose from Steam a few years ago because they didn't agree with Steam taking such a big part of the DLC sales. Now EA sell the DLC on their own site. That just proves there's room for alternative platforms to get around the Steam fees.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:52:01 AM

I would be interesting to see how Gameflip would compare to Steam in terms of trading virtual items.

For what I know Steam is currently the market leader, so I wonder how will their compete with Gameflip

You can't really compare GameFlip and Steam in terms of trading virtual items. Steam is good for p2p trading, yes. But whenever you sell a virtual item on steam, you only get a balance on your steam account. You won't be able to cash that money out, you can only use it to buy other items or games from steam. With GameFlip you will be able to get real money for your virtual items that you can spend elsewhere.

Why does Steam prevent people from cashing out items? Is that because they don't want money to leave their store?

Because you have to spend all the money you received from them. They do not lose anything. Also huge commissions for sales are taken.

How does Gameflip connect with Steam? Through trading bots? I wonder how long Valve will condone this trade outside their shop. In the end Gameflip are competing with the Steam marketplace on Valve's own platform.

At the moment we are in the process of discussing a partnership with all of the major global game publishers - we should have some specific details available soon.

Valve's not a publisher except for their own few games. If what I'm reading between the lines is right then this could mean... game publishers may be dropping Steam for in-game items and use Gameflip instead.

I wonder if something like this can happen. I mean that the big publisher are going away from steam to join another platform, even if it is just for the ingame item trades. This would be a big loss for Steam then.

Steam is the referring point for video games today, almost everybody as an account there, thinking about it disappearing i don't thing its very likely. I would rather want to see Gameflipmake a partnership with it than anyone else

Industry giant EA Games broke loose from Steam a few years ago because they didn't agree with Steam taking such a big part of the DLC sales. Now EA sell the DLC on their own site. That just proves there's room for alternative platforms to get around the Steam fees.

Now that is interesting information, I didn't know EA stopped partnering with Steam, so thanks.
If game flip would actually be able to partner with EA then this will go to mars (not moon) Smiley
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:56:19 AM

I would go for Bittrex or coinbase. Hope they will announce it soon. I dont see why this should be kept a secret? What could go wrong if they announce it?

Hello! We don't announce it because our negotiations are not done yet. We will keep you informed about everything Smiley
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:18:44 AM

Hello! We don't announce it because our negotiations are not done yet. We will keep you informed about everything Smiley

It's good that you just focus on advertising your ICO and keep your negotiations with potential exchanges in the background and announce it after the ink has dried.
Mystic90

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:57:22 AM

What a cliffhanger! To be sure ill deposit some bitcoins on all usa exchanges, to be able to buy first once Gameflip is on it Cheesy
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:02:10 AM

If it is bittrex, they can't announce it before it's on bittrex. Or they lose the agreement. It's bittrex's policy.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:03:22 AM

Main ICO will finished in 28 December? Its not a good time going to exchanges before New Year..

why is that bad?
It's bad for the ICO to be finished during the holidays. most poeple won't be thinking about investing at time.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:06:00 AM

It does indeed, unfortunately they are not opening up on the name of the exchange, that would bring a bigger assurance, especially when the exchange would bring out the news ( I know, wishfull thinking will not make this happend).

Its a good step made by Gameflip to involve and exchange as partner on this.

It's quite rare that exchanges authorize public announcement before the end of the ICO.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:11:06 AM

why is that bad?

due to the forks of btc and ethereum, october and november is a bad time for ico project but after that it should be pretty normal again. so december is good.
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:13:48 AM

why is that bad?

due to the forks of btc and ethereum, october and november is a bad time for ico project but after that it should be pretty normal again. so december is good.

thank you for the explaination
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:20:35 PM

Yes December is not a so bad time to close an ico. I think even after the fork the market will be better than at the moment, the end of November could even be good I think. Gameflip is also a very nice project, i have no worries for the sucess of the ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: