Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20510 times)
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:24:40 PM

Yes December is not a so bad time to close an ico. I think even after the fork the market will be better than at the moment, the end of November could even be good I think. Gameflip is also a very nice project, i have no worries for the sucess of the ico.
After this fork drama, the crypto market circulation will be better.
i am wondering how devs dare to make an ico in such a time..... if its really that bad

There is always something going on in the crypto market. Before the forks it was China, and so on.
After the forks there will be something else... It's hard to do it now but when you see how much they collected in these times, congratz!

I'm sure the ICO will run great!

I don´t think like that. High risk and high reward.
And this project is good and look stable to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

It will be possible to trade virtual goods for pc to consolle and viceversa? I'm not a consolle player so I don't know how the virtual goods market is there
I didn't realize about that. I just play few console games, but that sounds good to me.

You will be able to trade on console also.
From whitepaper: ... a new decentralized ecosystem where digital goods on all gaming platforms – mobile, PC, console, and VR/AR – can be sold as liquid assets...

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:44:39 PM

Info from their telegram which is usefull for people here:

Gameflip already has one of the largest US exchanges as a partner for cashing out power sellers on their existing Gameflip.com platform. The team has to be careful about discussing exchanges to avoid making it seem like they are marketing a security. But we're very confident it'll list on several major exchanges after the full-sale concludes.

This is very good news for Gameflip! But I dont like it that they announce news and not tell with whom they partner up. Happens a lot lately in ICO land..

Lets try and guess it, poloniex is very slow with adding new coins, so i say coinbase! who want to take a guess?
Would be great if they achieve to get listed on such a big well-known exchange. Will be great for trading volume.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:49:28 PM

It will be possible to trade virtual goods for pc to consolle and viceversa? I'm not a consolle player so I don't know how the virtual goods market is there
I didn't realize about that. I just play few console games, but that sounds good to me.

From whitepaper: ... a new decentralized ecosystem where digital goods on all gaming platforms – mobile, PC, console, and VR/AR – can be sold as liquid assets...

Sorty my english is not very good. I understood that virtual trading was goint to be possible in those platforms but not  mixing them.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:22:31 PM

Sorty my english is not very good. I understood that virtual trading was goint to be possible in those platforms but not  mixing them.

Exactly what I was asking. For example, I have some Fifa coins on my ps4 account and I want to sell them to a Fifa 18 pc user

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:56:41 PM

Main ICO will finished in 28 December? Its not a good time going to exchanges before New Year..

why is that bad?

due to the forks of btc and ethereum, october and november is a bad time for ico project but after that it should be pretty normal again. so december is good.

Yes, December is good time. But not at the end  (before New Year). People will rest.. May be better finished in January or in the middle of December?

Crypto never rests man Smiley. Most of these people are trading on their spare time anyway.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:09:32 PM

Sorty my english is not very good. I understood that virtual trading was goint to be possible in those platforms but not  mixing them.

Exactly what I was asking. For example, I have some Fifa coins on my ps4 account and I want to sell them to a Fifa 18 pc user
Yes of course, as you can see on their website : https://gameflip.com/browse?page=1&status=onsale&term=fifa
Many people have put it on the site to trade/sell it.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:34:59 PM

Yes of course, as you can see on their website : https://gameflip.com/browse?page=1&status=onsale&term=fifa
Thanks, that's a very good example for me because I spend hours playing Fifa  Grin
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:20:25 PM

Gameflip already has one of the largest US exchanges as a partner for cashing out power sellers on their existing Gameflip.com platform. The team has to be careful about discussing exchanges to avoid making it seem like they are marketing a security. But we're very confident it'll list on several major exchanges after the full-sale concludes.

This is very good news for Gameflip! But I dont like it that they announce news and not tell with whom they partner up. Happens a lot lately in ICO land..

Lets try and guess it, poloniex is very slow with adding new coins, so i say coinbase! who want to take a guess?
Would be great if they achieve to get listed on such a big well-known exchange. Will be great for trading volume.

Of course it would be great to get FLIP listed on big exchanges but that needs time. We are still during the pre-sale so no need to think about exchanges now.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:30:56 PM

Sorty my english is not very good. I understood that virtual trading was goint to be possible in those platforms but not  mixing them.

I took a look and it doesn't solve what I'm asking for. There are Fifa points PS4, Fifa points Origin etc...I was saying Fifa points, stop, I play Fifa on PC and I put for sell x amount of points, a PS4 user look at my advertisement and he buys Fifa points. Right now a PS4 user can only buy Fifa points PS4. It's more understandable now?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:05:57 PM

I see that we have all a lot of idea for the future of gameflip, we see so much application for in game trade, really nice, gameflip can become huge if a lot of people use it.
wissy

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:06:55 PM

Of course it would be great to get FLIP listed on big exchanges but that needs time. We are still during the pre-sale so no need to think about exchanges now.

Its good that they taking it slow, there is too much hype about listing on exchanges immediately after ICO. The coin wont much extra value just because is on exchange the next day. First, the product has to evolve and with it, the value will grow.

Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:17:44 PM

I see that we have all a lot of idea for the future of gameflip, we see so much application for in game trade, really nice, gameflip can become huge if a lot of people use it.

Thank you for support. We are trying to do our best.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:27:32 PM

Its good that they taking it slow, there is too much hype about listing on exchanges immediately after ICO. The coin wont much extra value just because is on exchange the next day. First, the product has to evolve and with it, the value will grow.
The best tactics is always to hold your tokens for couple months and wait for updates on ICO platform Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:29:46 PM

I also think this is for a longer hold!
Exchanges will follow but the platform is more important, first things first Wink

Take your time and when everything is ready this product will be flying!
Great work devs
Vansire

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:53:16 PM

Of course a partnership with Steam is out of the question because it's a direct competitor. Gameflip is now depending on Valve's goodwill, but if they keep 'stealing' their profit I bet they'll restrict trading bots. The only way is to get around the platforms completely and that means the developers need to support Gameflip directly. That's what I'm understanding from "discussing a partnership with all of the major global game publishers".
I really think Steem would want a little more, connecting with a competitor who has rejected other partnerships so far is not easy, but there is scope for acting and strengthening

There's already an unofficial partnership between Steam and Gameflip in the sense that Gameflip uses bots to deliver items.  But how could Steam possibly benefit from a real partnership? Gameflip is eating into their bottom line by bypassing Steam's 5% transaction fee on in-game items. It will evening end if Gameflip gets big enough, then they'll be forced to stand on their own feet. At least that's what I think the Gameflip dev is getting at.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:57:54 PM

Main ICO will finished in 28 December? Its not a good time going to exchanges before New Year..

why is that bad?
It's bad for the ICO to be finished during the holidays. most poeple won't be thinking about investing at time.

Doesn't the ICO run for more than a month?
I think the interested investors will invest in the beginning (bonus)

Even though I think it will run just fine.
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:17:06 PM

why is that bad?
It's bad for the ICO to be finished during the holidays. most poeple won't be thinking about investing at time.

Doesn't the ICO run for more than a month?
I think the interested investors will invest in the beginning (bonus)

Even though I think it will run just fine.

Dates of main stage of token sale.
Start: 28th of November, 2017 at 19:00 UTC
End: 30th of December, 2017 at 19:00 UTC
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:18:08 PM

I took a look and it doesn't solve what I'm asking for. There are Fifa points PS4, Fifa points Origin etc...I was saying Fifa points, stop, I play Fifa on PC and I put for sell x amount of points, a PS4 user look at my advertisement and he buys Fifa points. Right now a PS4 user can only buy Fifa points PS4. It's more understandable now?
Well if you cant transfer it across the platform, you cant sell it.
You should contact the fifa dev, not gameflip.
Its from the game itself.
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:27:33 PM

This is the fake thread?  Huh Why they doing this? Scam people?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2309670
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: