Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20516 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:44:30 PM

The gaming industry will be booming more because of the use of blockchain.
Gameflip is already a great company with a large userbase: https://gameflip.com/

Its a great sign that working companies are getting on the blockchain! These first companies on the blockchain will thrive on its succes.
Gameflip made a very smart decision. Will be looking more into this project before I will invest. But it looks great Smiley

Great work team!
Very glad there is an active dev on this thread. This will give investors trust.
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:53:27 PM

The gaming industry will be booming more because of the use of blockchain.
Gameflip is already a great company with a large userbase: https://gameflip.com/

Its a great sign that working companies are getting on the blockchain! These first companies on the blockchain will thrive on its succes.
Gameflip made a very smart decision. Will be looking more into this project before I will invest. But it looks great Smiley

Great work team!
Very glad there is an active dev on this thread. This will give investors trust.

Thank you for support. We are doing our best.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:56:21 PM

A little over than 1,500 ETH collected - almost 500k at this moment and it's only preico  Cheesy
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:01:31 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 10:26:17 PM by nobytes

I see that you are going to implement ETH as a payment method in Q1, that's cool! I definitely would buy gift cards with cryptocurrencies.

But what i find confusing is that in your roadmap it says that bitcoin payments are live today, and yet found talks like this in the comments:

- Can I pay with bitcoin?
- No
- Ok

So it's up to seller or how does this work?

For now, only ETH is accepted.

I meant the gameflip.com marketplace, not the ico:

From roadmap:

From marketplace:

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:07:35 PM

I see that you are going to implement ETH as a payment method in Q1, that's cool! I definitely would buy gift cards with cryptocurrencies.

But what i find confusing is that in your roadmap it says that bitcoin payments are live today, and yet found talks like this in the comments:

- No
- Ok

As far as I know you can contribute in Gameflip ICO only with Ethreum. Currently there isn't an option for paying BTC
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:29:03 PM

- No
- Ok

As far as I know you can contribute in Gameflip ICO only with Ethreum. Currently there isn't an option for paying BTC

Yes, that is correct.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:47:25 PM

Why would a user use Gameflip marketplace that is purely focussed on games, instead of using a marketplace that would sell everything?
Thank you for question. There are lots of platforms where people can buy different goods but unfortunately there are no such marketplace for gamers. Gaming industry is growing very fast  and there is huge demand for it.
The Gameflip marketplace platform has been transacting gaming digital goods since the beginning of 2016 with millions of dollars processed across 2 million gamers. We fully understand the risks associated with managing digital goods transactions and the strategy to scale the marketplace rapidly. Our plan is to enhance our platform to provide the highest levels of transparency and security by implementing blockchain and smart contracts.

I agree here. It is a better decision if you focus your marketplace on game items instead of making a marketplace like for example ebay or what ever, where you can trade everything. Through this you maybe have less potential customers but you also don't have to scale too high, your customers build a bound with your platform and they know that you and your team is working for this one purpose.

Can you tell me what items are currently get sold on your current marketplace? Like just stuff for mmorpgs? Or also some other online games? I also think, selling game keys or stuff is not legit, am I right?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:06:25 AM

Why would a user use Gameflip marketplace that is purely focussed on games, instead of using a marketplace that would sell everything?
Thank you for question. There are lots of platforms where people can buy different goods but unfortunately there are no such marketplace for gamers. Gaming industry is growing very fast  and there is huge demand for it.
The Gameflip marketplace platform has been transacting gaming digital goods since the beginning of 2016 with millions of dollars processed across 2 million gamers. We fully understand the risks associated with managing digital goods transactions and the strategy to scale the marketplace rapidly. Our plan is to enhance our platform to provide the highest levels of transparency and security by implementing blockchain and smart contracts.

I agree here. It is a better decision if you focus your marketplace on game items instead of making a marketplace like for example ebay or what ever, where you can trade everything. Through this you maybe have less potential customers but you also don't have to scale too high, your customers build a bound with your platform and they know that you and your team is working for this one purpose.

Can you tell me what items are currently get sold on your current marketplace? Like just stuff for mmorpgs? Or also some other online games? I also think, selling game keys or stuff is not legit, am I right?

To learn more about the market place and available items, head over to the gameflip forum =) https://forum.gameflip.com/
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:17:22 AM

pre-sale is going on with nice momentum I hope they will achieve the minimum cap during this phase. This is nice opportunity to buy this token just 2 days left to take action and save the this chance.

Which payment they accept? I have some Kick tokens. May I invest with Kick tokens? Or only with ETH?

Only ETH you have to buy some to invest into this project.

https://tokensale.gameflip.com/

Why not accept Kick coin? I thought, that they ll be accept their own tokens on their platform for ICO
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:58:45 AM

pre-sale is going on with nice momentum I hope they will achieve the minimum cap during this phase. This is nice opportunity to buy this token just 2 days left to take action and save the this chance.

Which payment they accept? I have some Kick tokens. May I invest with Kick tokens? Or only with ETH?

Why not accept Kick coin? I thought, that they ll be accept their own tokens on their platform for ICO

Currently we are only accepting ETH, but you will be able to trade it once it enters the market trade for other cryptocurrencies.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:33:16 AM

Currently we are only accepting ETH, but you will be able to trade it once it enters the market trade for other cryptocurrencies.
Something conducive to the moment, since there is a volatility in btc pre-fork. Is there a forecast for inclusion of new currencies in your investors? It would be great to be able to extend this opportunity to new markets.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:49:06 AM

Hello OP

I think there's another token which are also called FLIP exist if you check on Etherdelta

Will you change the tokens initial?xp

Our name will be "FLIP Token" and the symbol will be "FLP"

On etherdelta, not only FLIP exists, also FLP is already listed on Etherdelta. Is this the GameFlip token?

No it will be FLIP not FLP.
FLP is flip coin.. nothing to do whith GameFlip Smiley

Did you read the comments? Gameflip ICO said it himself?

Sorry, skimmed the thread a bit to fast I guess.
I've researched and found another company using flip coin.. but their ticket is now ATM ..
So sorry

No it seems you were right. Gameflip ICO answered my question and said the token is called Flip, leaving me more confused, but its ok, we will see.

Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:32:43 AM

Hello OP

I think there's another token which are also called FLIP exist if you check on Etherdelta

On etherdelta, not only FLIP exists, also FLP is already listed on Etherdelta. Is this the GameFlip token?

I've researched and found another company using flip coin.. but their ticket is now ATM ..
So sorry

No it seems you were right. Gameflip ICO answered my question and said the token is called Flip, leaving me more confused, but its ok, we will see.

Hi guys, just to clarify - the token name is "FLIP Token" and the symbol is "FLP"
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:48:32 AM

Hello OP

So sorry

Hi guys, just to clarify - the token name is "FLIP Token" and the symbol is "FLP"

has Etherdelta just preemptively added it? or is it another token?

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:51:15 AM

Hello OP

So sorry

has Etherdelta just preemptively added it? or is it another token?

i think it's another token, it was mentioned few days ago if i remember correctly, they will probably sort this thing out when the token need to be generated
coaxcial

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:52:49 AM

Interesting project, good luck !
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:01:52 AM

just found this topic on the board - im pretty interested!
i will take a exact look at the whitepaper and follow the topic
good luck!
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:14:27 AM

To learn more about the market place and available items, head over to the gameflip forum =) https://forum.gameflip.com/

Im not familiar with most of the items that are being sold on your platform thats why i am wondering, what are the advantage to buy it trough your existing webpage, is the price lower than buying from original game or its just a the fact, that everyone can list anything there?

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:52:54 AM

Im not familiar with most of the items that are being sold on your platform thats why i am wondering, what are the advantage to buy it trough your existing webpage, is the price lower than buying from original game or its just a the fact, that everyone can list anything there?

the answer, is that is safer, otherwise you will have to trust some random person on the internet. For example: you pay and get nothing or give the item and not get payed
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:59:50 AM

by the way...

i there is non by now -  kindly reserve the german translations
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: