Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:50:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20516 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:18:44 AM

I just discovered this project. A lot of projects in the video game industry right now, hard to make a place. I hope you'll have what is needed to make the difference.

I hope the first post will be updated with images and everything once the account reach the right rank, it will be more "appealing".

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:22:19 AM

Gameflip has built a robust marketplace platform for video gamers to buy and sell digital goods. Using blockchain technology, Gameflip continues to be at forefront in reducing trading barriers for video gamers.

Over 2 million gamers buying and selling gaming items safely with Gameflip
Over 10 million Web views and 2 million Mobile App accesses monthly
Millions of USD transacted monthly

I cant understand. You have working product already? Or this only your plans for future?

They have a centralized system for it already. If you can check their whitepaper it is going very good.

You can check that here: https://gameflip.com

Its a very good system now they are planning to decentralize everything and this will give this product much more potential to become even larger!
Cant wait to see this!

60% Complete
1,800.25 ETH
Still 9 hours left! Thinks this presale went while, this really wasnt the best time for preICO
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:28:21 AM

Any bounty for this project?

To learn about our bounty campaigns check out the following links:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2272447
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2273675"
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:00:59 AM

thanks for posting these links, I was just looking into it. So kickico is starting to develop new business: good, good!
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:10:28 AM

nice nice nice
joining signature now
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:29:27 AM

They have different details about the signature campaign.
Which one we should follow?
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:00:43 AM

Okay to answer my own question from a few hours ago yes it's possible to sell game keys thru Gameflip.

My next question is: what happens when the buyer says the game key is invalid?
For this you need to go to gameflip.com

What a lousy answer for an in my opinion important question relevant to the ICO.

If the buyer claims the digital good is invalid and the seller has no way to prove the digital good was indeed valid, as is the case with Steam keys, how are you going to handle that dispute? And since this was paid for with crypto it's impossible to charge back in case fraud did take place. Escrow doesn't help, because neither party knows the truth, except Valve.

I figure this ICO doesn't cover game keys after all, only in game items, perhaps exactly because of this. Your white paper says digital goods which doesn't exclude game keys so I have to figure this out by the lack of the term game key.

Before Selling on Gameflip make sure that your code or codes are active and redeemable. Nothing ruins a transaction more than having an invalid or used code.
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:03:27 AM

There is a Gameflip marketplace, the FLIP tokens can be purchased with fiat money from the community of Gamers
and the Gamers can purchase digital goods for games, cool system Smiley

Thank you for your support! Smiley
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:08:47 AM

How do you differ from already existing market-places, like for example OPSkins?
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:11:07 AM

1600 eth is a good amount for a pre sale. Gameflip has a great potential.
Are you guys plan a partnership with Steam?

We are currently in the process of discussing a partnership with all of the major global game publishers =)

That is a good start, i guess it's a long process that will take time, so better get things in motion now. Hope we will get some very good news on this.

Being in Steam would be so HUGE!

Yes, we are doing our best and of course, we will keep you informed. Smiley
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:41:20 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 12:07:21 PM by zgrdyg

We are currently in the process of discussing a partnership with all of the major global game publishers =)

That is a good start, i guess it's a long process that will take time, so better get things in motion now. Hope we will get some very good news on this.

I don't think steam would want to make a partnership with you.

They have a Marketplace for this and they are taking %15 fee from every transaction. Besides that, you can't cash that out, you have to spend it in steam.

They are making huge profit from this, you are poison for them Cheesy

Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:51:16 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 12:01:47 PM by Gameflip ICO

How do you differ from already existing market-places, like for example OPSkins?

Thank you for your question. The key advantages of FLIP are:

- Gameflip Marketplace Platform - The Gameflip marketplace platform has been transacting gaming digital goods since the beginning of 2016 with millions of dollars processed across 2 million gamers. We fully understand the risks associated with managing digital goods transactions and the strategy to scale the marketplace rapidly. Our plan is to enhance our platform to provide the highest levels of transparency and security by implementing blockchain and smart contracts.

- Experience - Collectively, our Gameflip team has over a century of starting, operating and scaling start-up companies. This is our passion! On top of that, we have a world class team of advisors, including the co-founder of Electronic Arts, the co-founder of GREE and the founder of Bigpoint, all of which are the top global gaming companies across the globe.

- Incentives for Publishers and Game Developers - This is a key point we believe our competitors have missed. Clearly, there is demand from gamers to sell their digital goods but the publishers are the gatekeepers. Without providing strong and aligned incentives, something we've done by allocating 40% of our FLIP tokens for network growth, we don't believe the publishers will join the decentralized network. If you step into their shoes, we are asking them to try out a new """"unproven"""" technology to develop a new revenue stream. This is risky for them so we need strong incentives as well as a clear onboarding plan, something which we know well since our team previously ran a $100M publishing business called Aeria Games before starting this business."
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:01:01 PM

Thank you your question. The key advantages of FLIP are:

- Gameflip Marketplace Platform - The Gameflip marketplace platform has been transacting gaming digital goods since the beginning of 2016 with millions of dollars processed across 2 million gamers. We fully understand the risks associated with managing digital goods transactions and the strategy to scale the marketplace rapidly. Our plan is to enhance our platform to provide the highest levels of transparency and security by implementing blockchain and smart contracts.

- Experience - Collectively, our Gameflip team has over a century of starting, operating and scaling start-up companies. This is our passion! On top of that, we have a world class team of advisors, including the co-founder of Electronic Arts, the co-founder of GREE and the founder of Bigpoint, all of which are the top global gaming companies across the globe.

- Incentives for Publishers and Game Developers - This is a key point we believe our competitors have missed. Clearly, there is demand from gamers to sell their digital goods but the publishers are the gatekeepers. Without providing strong and aligned incentives, something we've done by allocating 40% of our FLIP tokens for network growth, we don't believe the publishers will join the decentralized network. If you step into their shoes, we are asking them to try out a new """"unproven"""" technology to develop a new revenue stream. This is risky for them so we need strong incentives as well as a clear onboarding plan, something which we know well since our team previously ran a $100M publishing business called Aeria Games before starting this business."

Thank you for the answers. It all seems great. However you guys still have to work on getting the publishers in Wink

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:18:03 PM

I don't think steam would want to make a partnership with you.

They have a Marketplace for this and they are taking %15 fee from every transaction. Besides that, you can't cash that out, you have to spend it in steam.

They are making huge profit from this, you are poison for them Cheesy

And that's the reason why Gameflip is needed. Less fees and not to be bound on Steam would be a dream for gamer probably. I could imagen that some of them are happy to get at least money for Steam to buy new games, but I think a lot of them would prefere to get real money out of their hobby.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:52:05 PM

Yes gameflip is really a need for gamers, the project has a lot of application, people who want to trade in game goods need a platform with low fees and more safe Than the actual site avaiblabe to trade item. 1600 eth for the pre sale is really nice, gameflip start very nicely !
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:03:57 PM

Exactly what I was thinking, so much competitors on the cryptocurrency field that the project can't compare to "classic" projects anymore and must compate to already existing crypto project.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:08:26 PM

Great idea, and the design is really nice.
I wish you success in and after ICO Smiley
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:18:34 PM

Its a bit confusing yes, their rewards seem to be decent though! Lets see how hyped this project gets and ill consider changing my signature Cheesy
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:34:57 PM

Great idea, and the design is really nice.
I wish you success in and after ICO Smiley

Thanks for your support! We really appreciate your feedback!
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:36:58 PM

Its a bit confusing yes, their rewards seem to be decent though! Lets see how hyped this project gets and ill consider changing my signature Cheesy

Cheesy looking forward to it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: