Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20522 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:08:01 PM

i read that Gameflip received support from top tier venture capital investors in Silicon Valley?!
Sounds really nice Smiley

Source? You can't drop bombs like that and not link webpage or article or blog post Grin. Venture capital investors' name was in the article?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:20:26 PM

i read that Gameflip received support from top tier venture capital investors in Silicon Valley?!

Source? You can't drop bombs like that and not link webpage or article or blog post Grin. Venture capital investors' name was in the article?

yes that's the same thing that I have thought, I'm also interested on the source. If true these are really good news for Gameflip
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:34:53 PM

This project is very interesting , and for sure it will become successful in the future so if you want to make a lot of profit its better to invest in gameflip . I hope there's many new investor will interest to invest so it will become powerful and trending this project. I like the xoncept the puprose and other inforamtion of gamflip so I will invest also . Choose gamflip token if you want to make more profit.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:45:43 PM

I would be interesting to see how Gameflip would compare to Steam in terms of trading virtual items.

For what I know Steam is currently the market leader, so I wonder how will their compete with Gameflip

You can't really compare GameFlip and Steam in terms of trading virtual items. Steam is good for p2p trading, yes. But whenever you sell a virtual item on steam, you only get a balance on your steam account. You won't be able to cash that money out, you can only use it to buy other items or games from steam. With GameFlip you will be able to get real money for your virtual items that you can spend elsewhere.

Why does Steam prevent people from cashing out items? Is that because they don't want money to leave their store?

Because you have to spend all the money you received from them. They do not lose anything. Also huge commissions for sales are taken.

How does Gameflip connect with Steam? Through trading bots? I wonder how long Valve will condone this trade outside their shop. In the end Gameflip are competing with the Steam marketplace on Valve's own platform.

At the moment we are in the process of discussing a partnership with all of the major global game publishers - we should have some specific details available soon.

Valve's not a publisher except for their own few games. If what I'm reading between the lines is right then this could mean... game publishers may be dropping Steam for in-game items and use Gameflip instead.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:04:22 PM

if thats not fake news it would be GREAT!

I think its really possible.
Gameflip is established in Silicon Valley in 2014 and there robus marketplace for gamers has a great userbase. Over 2 million gamers buying ans selling with Gameflip. 10 million web views, 2 million mobile app accesses monthy, ...

I'm sure Gameflip is a well-known name in Silicon Valley so it would be not strange if they got support from top tier venture capital investors from Silicon Valley.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:27:54 PM

Gameflip is established in Silicon Valley in 2014 and there robus marketplace for gamers has a great userbase. Over 2 million gamers buying ans selling with Gameflip. 10 million web views, 2 million mobile app accesses monthy, ...

I'm sure Gameflip is a well-known name in Silicon Valley so it would be not strange if they got support from top tier venture capital investors from Silicon Valley.

Thanks for the info if that's true is very likely that some capital investors are going to support it.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:29:12 PM

That makes sense, and might as well be true. They wouldn't need to lie about this, just look how well are they doing now and their growth plans are realistic too.
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:48:30 PM

Thank you all for support. We are trying to meet clients needs !
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:15:10 AM

That makes sense, and might as well be true. They wouldn't need to lie about this, just look how well are they doing now and their growth plans are realistic too.

There is really good planning and support for this wire, this makes the design more credible and I like it. I hope for news soon and I believe that with such a well-crafted script, it will not be long.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:52:32 AM

I would be interesting to see how Gameflip would compare to Steam in terms of trading virtual items.

For what I know Steam is currently the market leader, so I wonder how will their compete with Gameflip

You can't really compare GameFlip and Steam in terms of trading virtual items. Steam is good for p2p trading, yes. But whenever you sell a virtual item on steam, you only get a balance on your steam account. You won't be able to cash that money out, you can only use it to buy other items or games from steam. With GameFlip you will be able to get real money for your virtual items that you can spend elsewhere.

Why does Steam prevent people from cashing out items? Is that because they don't want money to leave their store?

Because you have to spend all the money you received from them. They do not lose anything. Also huge commissions for sales are taken.

How does Gameflip connect with Steam? Through trading bots? I wonder how long Valve will condone this trade outside their shop. In the end Gameflip are competing with the Steam marketplace on Valve's own platform.

At the moment we are in the process of discussing a partnership with all of the major global game publishers - we should have some specific details available soon.

Valve's not a publisher except for their own few games. If what I'm reading between the lines is right then this could mean... game publishers may be dropping Steam for in-game items and use Gameflip instead.

I wonder if something like this can happen. I mean that the big publisher are going away from steam to join another platform, even if it is just for the ingame item trades. This would be a big loss for Steam then.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:10:25 AM

the buyer guarantee sounds great https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205357318
the support is only in english speech?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:38:56 AM

Main ICO will finished in 28 December? Its not a good time going to exchanges before New Year..

They will probably sell out sooner than 28 december, since this project looks like its becoming very popular.

Bambulee

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:28:15 AM

Main ICO will finished in 28 December? Its not a good time going to exchanges before New Year..

They will probably sell out sooner than 28 december, since this project looks like its becoming very popular.

when the hardcap is not to high for the ico, the ico will end sooner, of course.
In Dezember the people in Europe get the 13th salary Smiley
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:44:58 AM

872 ETH to go to reach the token presale's goal. I am sure within the remaining days, 3000 ETH or even more will be collected.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:49:33 AM

I wonder if something like this can happen. I mean that the big publisher are going away from steam to join another platform, even if it is just for the ingame item trades. This would be a big loss for Steam then.

Steam is the referring point for video games today, almost everybody as an account there, thinking about it disappearing i don't thing its very likely. I would rather want to see Gameflipmake a partnership with it than anyone else
Bambulee

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:09:31 AM

872 ETH to go to reach the token presale's goal. I am sure within the remaining days, 3000 ETH or even more will be collected.

4 more days, many people will invest on the last day, you know.
I hope for the Ico is a big marketin campaign on twitter and facebook for more Attention.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:21:52 AM

I hope for the Ico is a big marketin campaign on twitter and facebook for more Attention.

After that fork snapshot there will be two more days for pre-ico.

I am thinking that it will hit 3000 eth at that dates.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:26:23 AM

they really need that to be successful . too many ICO's ignore marketing these days.

bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:37:20 AM

but it will list on exchange on New Year. altcoin and token price usually fall down on this time
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:53:35 AM

Info from their telegram which is usefull for people here:

Gameflip already has one of the largest US exchanges as a partner for cashing out power sellers on their existing Gameflip.com platform. The team has to be careful about discussing exchanges to avoid making it seem like they are marketing a security. But we're very confident it'll list on several major exchanges after the full-sale concludes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: