Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26008 times)
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:37:16 PM

BlackPR campaign against Worldcore

Dear clients!

We sincerely apologize for long-term pause in our bank transfer services. As of now, all bank transactions resumed and available for use.

There were 2 reasons for long-term inaccesibility to bank transactions:

1. As you know, Worldcore's main bank account was set up with Rietumu bank which faced serious problems with French government due to lawsuit for involvement into money laundering. The bank lost correspondent accounts and is close to closure now. We did our best to withdraw client's assets from Rietumu bank account to resume operations and switch to another financial institution. It took longer than we expected but this mission was successfully completed by our experienced legal department.

2. Worldcore became a victim of BlackPR attack initiated by criminals from Ukraine, the owners of world-famous investment fraud - Questra World and Atlantic Global Asset Management financial pyramids. The criminals spend large amounts of stolen investors' funds to protect themselves and turn attention to totally unrelated individuals and companies including Worldcore. We launched http://worldcore-review.com informational resource to highlight the details of this attack and provide true information to audience, our active and potential customers. Please feel free to take a look on the articles on this website to have the correct view on this situation.

We continue working on new products to keep our customers satisfied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My comments:

1. Worldcore has never published its connection with Latvian Rietumu Banka.

2. This banks´ problems in France (money laundering) are not new. They already exist since the middle of 2017. Why didn´t Worldcore management react on this situation earlier?

https://www.baltictimes.com/rietumu_banka_hit_with_heavy_fine_over_laundering_scheme_in_france/

And now read here:

http://www.baltic-course.com/eng/finances/?doc=138093

http://www.lawlesslatvia.com/2018/06/ey-again-unbelievable/

("EY" stands for Ernest&Young, the well known financial auditors company)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
researcher194

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

The determining question for me: Why had EUPSProvider aka Worldcore - as a Czech licensed and regulated bank - "outsourced" its main account to a Latvian bank? Did they probably know of the dubious transactions of this bank and did they participate in them?
I remember the uncredible 24h volumes in WRC trading of 421 and 442 mio USD on Jan 19,2018 which I defined as possible money laundering!
Sinfang

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:11:54 AM

@researcher194

First, Rietumu Banka has 25 years long history showing solid growth not only as a local Baltic or CIS bank, but as a European market player.
They offer services in Russian, English, French, German, Chinese and have operations in 40 forty countries, their auditor is KPMG and the bank is 33% co-owned by the Irish billioneer Dermot Desmond. Possibly it's been the best bank in the former USSR with strong West connections that's why Worldcore's team (keep in mind their Russian roots ) decided to deal with Rietumu. It seemed to be very stable and serious, though not very large Eastern European bank.

Second, going back to history.
In 2017 Rietumu Banka has said it will appeal a French court ruling from July 2017 in which it was fined 80 million euros for being involved in a tax avoidance and money laundering scheme.
In 2018 Rietumu blocked thousands of accounts of its customers. The bank charged without informing its customers, huge fees for account maintenance. Few pages for cases of customers scams and extortion were created on internet. Rietumu also lost it's USD currency and relationship with Deutsche Bank - correspondence bank.

It's obvious that for the 2nd half of the 2017 Worldcore believed the bank would resolve their legislation problems and the lightning stroke only this year. It looks like it took about 6 months for this problem to be solved by Worldcore and I have to say - a great job has been done by the Worldcore lawyers!  

researcher194

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

@Sinfang

You are right, Sinfang, with Dermot Desmont, but he is the sole owner of Boswell International  Consulting Ltd based in Valetta/Malta - but with jurisdiction in Gibraltar. He has got residences in UK, Gibraltar and Barbados. Personally he isn´t the legal stake holder, but his Malta company. I think you know the lax business regulations in Malta and Gibraltar.  The other owners of Rietumu Banka are the mighty Latvia-based financial clans Esterkin Family Investments (33 %) and Suharenko Family Investments (17,3 %) with deep connections to rich clients in former Sovietunion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermot_Desmond

vivaldilo

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

What makes laughing is that all the paid Questra accounts - mosprognoz, Noads, IconFirm, blurryeyed and Marina Uni very often use the same words in their posts, for example, "shills"  Grin Grin Grin Does it mean extremely poor lexicon or the same single person playing different "characters"?  Grin Grin Grin Ain't it strange.
mosprognoz, couldn't you explain us, please? 

it just means that they have the same translator. They are stingy for money - so, they hired a poor student rather than a professional translator to make it cheaper. but it's hard to expect generosity from the Questra creators who are partners in crime.., they're greedy like hell.
It is obvious. The Questra paiposters respond so slowly here unlike the Russian branch of the topic where they have a duty-paidposter. Shame on them!
akarmin

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

For adequate society: meanwhile watch this video, where Alexander Prochukhan is making fools of investors when talking about Questra World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EDfZHFwOPE

I was unable even t o watch the video to the final end , bcoz it became more and more disgusting ,minute by minute(( I wanted to vomit(((
it' s really scary to think about all the criminal things t hat these subhumans did in order to get the last savings out of the people who were already poor./ I think,, however , that the end of their path is already close. here is a video in which it is tild in details about pestyuk and prochukhan"s questra and agam fraudelent(!!) companies ..
warning !!take the children away from the screen!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_6MDo8pKKw
mikal_akut

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

The truth is always wins.

Why Worldcore is SCAM! The main punctures of financial pyramid

Hahaha
"Truth is always wins".  LOL. It is a
ridiculous fuck-up of a talentless translator.
Marina, you should dismiss him immediately because you are wasting the money of your employer whose name is Alex Prochukhan. He stole money with such a difficulty, you know.
And now this post looks like an unforgivable mistake of a schoolboy!))
As for me, English is not my native language, but my eyes immediately started to bleed when I saw this.
You, Marina, were uncovered everywhere, but it's a top kind of shame.
Mnezius

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

Pavel Krymov is a major financial criminal of the 21st century

The swindler Pavel Krymov is the organizer of Worldcore, Questra World, Forex Trend and 40+ projects

https://scamworldcore.com/en/pavel-krymov-worldcore/

The same old and extremely boring story...
Anyone who has eyes will see that

Dear Marina Uni,

Why just stop posting all of this nonsense here in the English thread?
It's been already pointed that stopkrymov site is connected to questraworld.es. Everyone knows that. What else is needed to prove the campaign is paid?
Stop your useless efforts and better go back writing about nursery services and vehicles repairs as you did before, ok? 

Very interesting!
And there's a link - stopkrymov fakes site is connected to the www.questraworld.es mentioned above by Stardefender.

https://s25.postimg.cc/wrxr1qiy7/stop_krymov.png

ValarCrais

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

An excellent in-depth video investigation about Questra's Prochukhan and Pestyuk - who they are, what they are doing, by whom their activities are prohibited etc.
watch, like and share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_6MDo8pKKw&t=1s

https://s25.postimg.cc/ni7qfa5n3/video.jpg

Sinfang

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

The truth is always wins.

Why Worldcore is SCAM! The main punctures of financial pyramid

Hahaha
"Truth is always wins".  LOL. It is a
ridiculous fuck-up of a talentless translator.
Marina, you should dismiss him immediately because you are wasting the money of your employer whose name is Alex Prochukhan. He stole money with such a difficulty, you know.
And now this post looks like an unforgivable mistake of a schoolboy!))
As for me, English is not my native language, but my eyes immediately started to bleed when I saw this.
You, Marina, were uncovered everywhere, but it's a top kind of shame.

Indeed Smiley

English isn't my native language too, but poor translation cut my eyes as well and make much less effect in general  Grin Grin Grin Alex Prochukhan should hire a quality supervisor before new black PR stuff has been launched  Grin Grin Grin The same thing with using americanism "shill" everywhere and by various "characters" without taking into consideration it wears no negativity in it's general meaning which is just "a promoter" basicly. Anyway, noone from the Marina Uni's side has answered me clearly what's the reason for Questra in attacking the others while their own "business" in under investigation or banned by the financial authorities almost all across the EU? Strange people these fraudsters are...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes         
Sinfang

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

Good question.

The determining question for me: Why had EUPSProvider aka Worldcore - as a Czech licensed and regulated bank - "outsourced" its main account to a Latvian bank? Did they probably know of the dubious transactions of this bank and did they participate in them?
I remember the uncredible 24h volumes in WRC trading of 421 and 442 mio USD on Jan 19,2018 which I defined as possible money laundering!

Funny conspiracy theories.
The answer regarding the bank is very simple and clear as usual.

First, Rietumu Banka has 25 years long history showing solid growth not only as a local Baltic or CIS bank, but as a European market player.
They offer services in Russian, English, French, German, Chinese and have operations in 40 forty countries, their auditor is KPMG and the bank is 33% co-owned by the Irish billioneer Dermot Desmond. Possibly it's been the best bank in the former USSR with strong West connections that's why Worldcore's team (keep in mind their Russian roots ) decided to deal with Rietumu. It seemed to be very stable and serious, though not very large Eastern European bank.

Regarding the traded volumes - let's take a very recent example with Dodecademic. It cost initially less than WRC after it was ruined, but just have a look what's going on with it in the moment! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/docademic/  Docademic is up by more than 61 percent while the crypto market is moving at a slow speed on 12-18th of June. In comparison to the majority of the crypto market players which has been through serious fluctuation in the past week, Docademic has been on a continuous upward momentum.

ValarCrais

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

Just a reminder. I'll place it here like a danger alert for the newcomers

https://s25.postimg.cc/imrxznuen/Q-scam.jpg
researcher194

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

The great mystery of the WRC trading period from Jan 17 till Jan 20

During the bounce in WRC price from $ 0,123 up to $ 0,55 between Jan 02 and Jan 07 the highest 24h volume was $ 1,8 mio.

And now the developments in price and 24 h volume for the period mentioned above:

Date                           Price ($)                24h volume ($)

Jan 17 (first low
after top)                      0,24                         65 mio

Jan 18                          0,33                        148 mio
                                    0,29                        202 mio
                                    0,32                        289 mio

Jan 19                           0,35                        418 mio
                                    0,36                        442 mio
                                    0,41                        421 mio
                                    0,38                        235 mio

Jan 20                          0,39                          35 mio
                                    0,38                            4 mio
                     0,40                            3 mio
                                    0,39                            2,7 mio

For me there is only one plausible explanation: OTC market transactions of big players. (Such transactions on an internet platform are totally anonymous!) As you should know: In this period WRC token only were traded on dubious HitBTC exchange, and how I already told you this exchange has a partnership with the OTC trading online platform Trustedvolumes.com with same London address like the FCA licensed and regulated broker company Sequant Capital Ltd. (also firming as Central Markets Investment Management – another dubious fact).

Founder and CEO of this dazzling company is the Russian national Georgy (or George) Zarya.

Read this now attentively, please:

https://www.ft.com/content/c9fa1c16-812d-11e5-84dc-31c8b3b18e5f

„Yishidun was registered in Hong Kong in 2012 by Georgy Zarya and Anton Murashov. Mr Murashov’s LinkedIn profile lists him as managing director at Moscow-based Quantstellation, an investment manager focused on HFT. The two men could not be reached for comment.“

And now another very piquant fact: Head of Operations and Finance at Sequant Capital is Sophia Iacovou. Her education according to her LinkedIn profile: studying Fashion Design, Styling & Promotion at a British university without a degree. Her competence in Investment Management Industry, Wealth Management and Financial Services is only confirmed by one collegue of her company - perhaps her lover?

I´m not sure of my opinion concerning those mysterious WRC trades, because miracles are happening from time to time.  Grin Grin Grin 

akarmin

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

Good question.

a good question sounds a little bit differently: what are you doing here marina in the English-speaking branch if you yourself confessed in the Russian branch of the topic that you do not know any English word? why are your employers so stupid that they could not even allocate a curator for this topic by allowing you to concentrate on mud spills in Russian branch which you obviously know better? why are they so greedy that they could not pay you not even a professional interpreter but an intelligent student? You would get an F grade for /truth is always wins/ at school lol
akarmin

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

Pavel Krymov is a major financial criminal of the 21st century

The swindler Pavel Krymov is the organizer of Worldcore, Questra World, Forex Trend and 40+ projects

https://scamworldcore.com/en/pavel-krymov-worldcore/

but whats about alex prochuhan and cheslav
 pestyuk? and the most interesting thing is: how can krymov can be a a creator of questra if the sites stopkrymov.com and questra.es have the same facebook pixel?? it turns out that he pays for the services of those who pour him shit??? really???! marina ! That will do! Stop please! the creators of the agam and the questra crapped down fully trying to dump everything on krymov.
researcher194

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

Addition to # 851

Now it´s cleared: In April 2017 Georgy Zarya and an unknown person took over Central Markets Investment Management and in October 2017 company name was changed to Sequant Capital.

Let´s have insight a little in company financials for the year 2017:

Total liabilities: GBP 818k
Cash in bank: GBP 17,3k
Debt ratio: 233 %
Net assets: minus GBP 467k

(Source:  https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/06378079-sequant-capital-limited )

Really a solid and trustworthy company and partner of „the most advanced Bitcoin exchange“ HITBit.  Shocked Huh  Grin Grin Grin

As of Miss Sophia Iacovou: She is an actrice who played a role as a secretary in a comedy series of Cyprus TV in 2015, and now she plays a role as a company secretary of Sequant Capital.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm7658686/   

And yes, she is a very attractive girl, how you can see in her photo gallery:

https://www.google.de/search?q=sophia+iacovou&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=xd13CIyFr7iQ6M%253A%252C1rHVrDfcNN8BHM%252C_&usg=__X8tUSSs5sn1ILVsgPSEhGZBFIRo%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjA09mf1-_bAhUDVBQKHZedAdIQ9QEIPTAE#imgrc=xd13CIyFr7iQ6M:
researcher194

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

The ominous "AUMALDEN"

On May 11 this person gave a one day guest performance in this topic posting all material concerning Questra/AGAM and Marina Uni. But his pamphlet against Marina (Attention - important information  concerning the creator of this topic) has disappeared in the topic - even in his "last posts" register. Very strange! Since this appearance there is nothing new in all posts concerning those subjects, and therefore they are stupid and completely unnecessary. When will you deliver new insights, guys (you know who is concerned: the parrotters of aumalden aka Worldcore shills)?

ValarCrais

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

You wrote totally bullshit - and you know it.
All the "personal data" not about me. MB, it's about you, Nasonov's paidposter?

I'm alone against the army of the nasonov-krymov's paid whores.

Ha-ha,

This means you have nothing to say in your defense at all. "Marina Uni" is quite a unique nickname to be messed with "another Marina Uni". 

Moreover, the social account and pictures were deleted after the investigation was posted.

And usage of obscene lexicon doesn't add your posts any weight or value, dear Marina.
ValarCrais

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

An excellent in-depth video investigation about Questra's Prochukhan and Pestyuk - who they are, what they are doing, by whom their activities are prohibited etc.  

Watch, like and share!

https://s25.postimg.cc/ni7qfa5n3/video.jpg

Mnezius

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:54:47 PM

Watch, like and share!

A requiem for Questra...
Though these notorious Prochukhan and Pestyuk are busy with their new Ponzi-projects - Alpha Cash, Digithereum, Golden Island. But as we've learnt nothing good from these way comes and it's just a matter of time they got oficially blacklisted almost all across the EU the way Questra had been. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: