Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26008 times)
Squeeze

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

In general I would notice that the Questra paid black PR attack on Worldcore is well organized and quite professional:

- the structure includes one main character + support unit (i.e. Marina Uni + researcher194 here or Marina Uni + Veleor for the Russian branch) + a few toing-froing characters make accidental post to play out "the mob". But obviously they're too few to make us believe they're real people interested in this topic but not just the same 3-4 characters singing the same old long song;      
- Marina Uni is almost constatntly online and very quickly reacts on every neutral or positive post in defense of Worldcore with 2-3 her own posts;
- they have their back office providing their operationls units with high quality fake media material based on very old but still effective principe of using 50/50 truth and lies;
- they work on the brink but haven't violated the forum's rules yet.  

Something else to be added?  

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Squeeze

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

Worldcore director's fake diploma.

https://i.imgur.com/GPpuje4.png

Don't you think diploma is belongs to personal data which is allowed to be uncovered without the owner's permission?

And what about your own diploma, why not discuss it first?

Angry Angry Angry
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

@compelito

Just a question for you: How long will it last going from your town in Uganda to Kampala by train?

omg ehat are you talking about ?? we do really have a railway but as far as I remember it has never been used .,it was great if there was a freight train from ke niya once a week ...sure russians go by train very often, , but that2s not about uganda where people go by coaches from one city into another one ./hope life will improve in my country over the time .. hve not been at home since 2015 ((9

"we do really have a railway but as far as I remember it has never been used"

I see you really must be Ugandan!
researcher194

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

Ach ja, ich habe noch ein Hobby vergessen: Ich befasse mich auch gerne mit Nachforschungen über eine Reihe interessanter Themen. Dazu google ich oft in deutschen, englischen, französischen und spanischen Webseiten, und - wie ihr schon erfahren konntet - auch in tschechischen mit deutschen und englischen Übersetzungen.
researcher194

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

@VELEOR - # 1063

That´s an excellent summary of all proves concerning the false game of Worldcore people, and I might add some more concerning MARIANNA LUZANOVA.
Her first company was AMEDI GROUP s.r.o. Let´s have a look inside this company:

http://www.amedigroup.com/en/about_us.html

Click through the button on left side! Specially the site "Our Partners" - all former or current companies and a current object (Pension Kern at Prague where
LUZANOVA and UniFMA officially domicile) where LUZANOVA has been or currently is still involved in.

Now to her company Study Consulting s.r.o.:

https://studyconsulting.cz/

Oh, homepage specially for Russian people!

And finally let´s go once more to UniMFA, special site for students:

http://unimfa.com/students

Remark the last sentence and click the link there! What will you find?
   Huh  Grin Grin Grin

Oh my god, Marianna Luzanova, "Legal Advisor and Compliance Officer" of Worldcore! I am convinced all what she did and what she currently does was/is "legal" but "on the brink" - and in every case dubious.
Squeeze

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

@Squeeze - # 1046

Exactly this reaction I have expected, my dear.

Here some thoughts about your user identity: "squeeze" = "press" - i.e. a sponge or a citron - o.k. you may think to be a sqeezer, but I more likely believe you "are in squeeze" = you ( and your purchasers) have great problems with Worldcore investigation. Isn´t it?

"Researcher194, lets talk about your own fake lecturer contract and your very own fake diploma! Why can't we?
May we kindly ask you to provide any evidence (i.e. signed contract) proving you're a German university lecturer?"

Remark: I never report personal data in internet! I´m convinced you won´t do this, too.

Ha-ha, that's exactly what I would have expected.

It's you not me stated yourself as "a former German university lecturer" and also tricked with Nasonov's personal data above.

Since you never report your personal data, and only publish personal data which doesn't belong to you, you just an anonym, noone and an empty place farting empty words all around you.   

Hallo, "ULTRA"! Wie ich deinen letzten Posts (Nachrichten) entnehmen kann, bist auch du wohl fraglos Russe. "Ultra" bedeutet im Deutschen und im Englischen soviel wie "super" oder "radikal". Vielleicht werde ich ja feststellen können, ob dies auf dich zutrifft. Um zu belegen, dass ich Deutscher bin, möchte ich euch nun doch ein wenig aus meinem Leben erzählen: Ich wurde 1940 im Saarland unter dem Sternzeichen Wassermann geboren. Nach dem Abitur habe ich zunächst an der Universität Saarbrücken und danach bis zum Diplom an der Universität München Biologie, Geologie und Geografie studiert. Mein Interesse galt auch der Volkswirtschaft, der Soziologie und der Psychologie. Daher hatte während des Studiums auch Veranstaltungen in diesen Fachbereichen besucht. In 2003 bin ich in Ruhestand getreten und genieße meine Pension. Ich bin verheiratet und habe zwei Töchter, fünf Enkelkinder und bald einen Urenkel. Meine Hobbies (deutsch: Steckenpferde) sind Reisen, klassische Musik (ich liebe auch die Werke einer ganzen Reihe von russischen Komponisten), Klavierspiel, Malen, Geschichte (speziell Wirtschaftsgeschichte) und lange Diskussionen mit Freunden. Ich verstehe englische und französische Texte sehr gut, auch spanische und italienische, allerdings weniger gut. In Englisch und Französisch kann ich mich auch recht gut unterhalten. Wir Deutsche lieben es, Wörter zu Langwörtern zusammenzufügen, z.B. Donaudampfschifffahrtskapitänskajüte oder Universitätspräsidentensekretärinnenlebensläufe.

So you may look for a real translator to translate this text to Russian.
  Roll Eyes

To be precise there' a couple of grammar mistakes in your German, but they're very specific so I'd say you're rather an expat or someone living in Germany for a long time. A former refugee possibly Grin Grin Grin
Onalylllo

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

@VELEOR - # 1063

That´s an excellent summary of all proves concerning the false game of Worldcore people, and I might add some more concerning MARIANNA LUZANOVA.

http://www.amedigroup.com/en/about_us.htm

Click through the button on left side! Specially the site "Our Partners" - all former or current companies and a current object (Pension Kern at Prague where
LUZANOVA and UniFMA officially domicile) where LUZANOVA has been or currently is still involved in.

https://studyconsultng.cz/

http://unmfa.com/students

Huh  Grin Grin Grin

Oh my god, Marianna Luzanova, "Legal Advisor and Compliance Officer" of Worldcore! I am convinced all what she did and what she currently does was/is "legal" but "on the brink" - and in every case dubious.

OMG, capital lettters, bold letters, colourful letters, wide spaces, reminds a lot a kids book with the same level of argumentation!
Go on, guys, noone takes all this shit seriously
akarmin

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

In general I would notice that the Questra paid black PR attack on Worldcore is well organized and quite professional:

- the structure includes one main character + support unit (i.e. Marina Uni + researcher194 here or Marina Uni + Veleor for the Russian branch) + a few toing-froing characters make accidental post to play out "the mob". But obviously they're too few to make us believe they're real people interested in this topic but not just the same 3-4 characters singing the same old long song;      
- Marina Uni is almost constatntly online and very quickly reacts on every neutral or positive post in defense of Worldcore with 2-3 her own posts;
- they have their back office providing their operationls units with high quality fake media material based on very old but still effective principe of using 50/50 truth and lies;
- they work on the brink but haven't violated the forum's rules yet.  

Something else to be added?  

U are right! I would add several moments over here, As for the Russian branch, it seems like Veleor is on duty while Marina is having a weekend)) but the style of their speech is so much alike that I am not even sure i f marina writes on behalf of different accounts, or not. But it doesn’t matter in fact!! I just wonder where are the crowds of deceived investors?? Taking into account that volume of accusations in scam, at least several people a day must leave messages in the topics…but only same persons do this, not more))
akarmin

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

Don't you think diploma is belongs to personal data which is allowed to be uncovered without the owner's permission?

And what about your own diploma, why not discuss it first?

Angry Angry Angry

Lol lol If it was only a matter of diploma! no one on the forum has ever communicated with Marina otherwise than in a text format. There s no even sureness if she is a woman… I just remember one person of the forum who visited the Russian branch of the topic. he wanted to get to know whats going on. No, Marina didn`t accuse him of being a paidposter , but she categorically refused to communicate in a voice!! Though she likes publicly denounce others but she keeps her incognito very tough. Hmm…thats exactly what makes doubt in her honesty!!
researcher194

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:46:48 PM

[size=1!pt]@VELEOR - my special post for you

Therein I registered a false link that I correct now: http://unimfa.com/students
[/size]
researcher194

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

@squeeze

"To be precise there' a couple of grammar mistakes in your German, but they're very specific so I'd say you're rather an expat or someone living in Germany for a long time. A former refugee possibly"

I´m convinced you are not able to evaluate your statement - not at all. Show us my alleged grammar mistakes, please, so I can laugh out loudly. You are a dazzler! Go to school again and learn real German. Or better, come to Germany and learn here!
Squeeze

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:03:06 PM

@squeeze

"To be precise there' a couple of grammar mistakes in your German, but they're very specific so I'd say you're rather an expat or someone living in Germany for a long time. A former refugee possibly"

I´m convinced you are not able to evaluate your statement - not at all. Show us my alleged grammar mistakes, please, so I can laugh out loudly. You are a dazzler! Go to school again and learn real German. Or better, come to Germany and learn here!

I live in Slovenia and that's ok for me.
There' too many refugees in Germany and we've got almost none.

I simply asked my German friend living in Ingolstadt (a real lecturer, btw) to evaluate your posts and he's pointed at 1 mistake and 2 so-so places  Grin
SteelLiver

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

@VELEOR - # 1063

http://www.amedigroup.com/en/about_us.htm

https://studyconsultng.cz/

http://unmfa.com/students

Huh  Grin Grin Grin

OMG, capital lettters, bold letters, colourful letters, wide spaces, reminds a lot a kids book with the same level of argumentation!
Go on, guys, noone takes all this shit seriously

Plus a lot of pictures and screenshots!

Thank you very much Marina Uni, Veleor and researcher194 for creating such a carnival atmosphere here!!!
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
researcher194

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:19:00 PM

@akarmin

"Lol lol If it was only a matter of diploma! no one on the forum has ever communicated with Marina otherwise than in a text format. There s no even sureness if she is a woman… I just remember one person of the forum who visited the Russian branch of the topic. he wanted to get to know whats going on. No, Marina didn`t accuse him of being a paidposter , but she categorically refused to communicate in a voice!! Though she likes publicly denounce others but she keeps her incognito very tough. Hmm…thats exactly what makes doubt in her honesty!!"

And what about your incognito and those ones of the other guys from same stable, and what about your and the others´ honesty?

Very remarkable: There hasn´t been and there isn´t any attempt to disprove the strong examinations of Worldcore and its surroundings from your side.
Only reason: There doesn´t exist any chance for disproving because the results are absolutely correct! And therefore you use personal attack and defamation. Very stupid! What I´d like to see: at least rudimentary analysis of the facts about Worldcore stated by its attackers and evident counterarguments. But I expect they will never come. 
researcher194

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

@Squeeze # 1070

Reading some older posts I registered this statetement from your side:

"It's you not me stated yourself as "a former German university lecturer" and also tricked with Nasonov's personal data above.

Since you never report your personal data, and only publish personal data which doesn't belong to you, you just an anonym, noone and an empty place farting empty words all around you."

Not I but Marina has posted personal data of Nasonov (so called "diploma"). If such personal data are available in internet you can public them without special permission. But in this special case I´m convinced that this "document" was consciously launched in internet for "proving" that Nasonov really is a "MASTER OF ..." (oh, I couldn´t register in which subjects, offered by public universities). In Germany we have master diploma i.e. in Economy, Psychology, Biology, Mathematics and so on, but not for the subjects mentioned in UniMFA diploma. But I´ll inform me if Czech public universities or Russian public universities offer similar Master Diploma as UniMFA. Would you like this?    
researcher194

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

@Squeeze # 1076

"I simply asked my German friend living in Ingolstadt (a real lecturer, btw) to evaluate your posts and he's pointed at 1 mistake and 2 so-so places"

Nun ja, ein bis zwei grammatische Fehler sind ja wohl nicht die Welt. Machst du im Slowenischen nicht ab und zu auch mal Fehler, besonders wenn du schnell schreibst?

Ich kenne Ingolstadt, die Stadt der AUDI Produktion, recht gut, weil ich vor ein paar Jahren mit meiner Frau ganz in der Nähe einmal Urlaub gemacht habe, nämlich im Altmühltal. Dann frage doch deinen deutschen Freund, den angeblichen Hochschullehrer, mal, an welcher Hochschule und in welchem Fachbereich er Dozent ist. Ich bin gespannt auf deine Antwort.
  Roll Eyes

researcher194

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:00:27 AM

Click through these websites and look for "University of Marketing, Finance and Audit", please:

https://www.masterstudies.com/Masters-Degree/Marketing-Studies/Czech-Republic/

https://www.mastersportal.com/search/#q=ci-7|lv-master,preparation|tc-EUR&start=0&order=relevance

You won´t find "University of Marketing, Finance and Audit". There doesn´t exist a master´s degree for these subjects or for one of them. This alleged "UNIVERSITY" is proven fake now!
compelito

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

@compelito

Just a question for you: How long will it last going from your town in Uganda to Kampala by train?

omg ehat are you talking about ?? we do really have a railway but as far as I remember it has never been used .,it was great if there was a freight train from ke niya once a week ...sure russians go by train very often, , but that2s not about uganda where people go by coaches from one city into another one ./hope life will improve in my country over the time .. hve not been at home since 2015 ((9

"we do really have a railway but as far as I remember it has never been used"

I see you really must be Ugandan!

it2s pleased to see that you have admitted it yourself ..hope to see less screams at the forum that I a m a worldcorr paidposter .. for instance marina didn t believe that I sm from Uganda . , it is beyond her mind how a common man can speak both russian and english) let speak at the intermediate level ,, but  not at the low level of her favorite google translator))0 lol
akarmin

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

@akarmin

"Lol lol If it was only a matter of diploma! no one on the forum has ever communicated with Marina otherwise than in a text format. There s no even sureness if she is a woman… I just remember one person of the forum who visited the Russian branch of the topic. he wanted to get to know whats going on. No, Marina didn`t accuse him of being a paidposter , but she categorically refused to communicate in a voice!! Though she likes publicly denounce others but she keeps her incognito very tough. Hmm…thats exactly what makes doubt in her honesty!!"

And what about your incognito and those ones of the other guys from same stable, and what about your and the others´ honesty?

Very remarkable: There hasn´t been and there isn´t any attempt to disprove the strong examinations of Worldcore and its surroundings from your side.
Only reason: There doesn´t exist any chance for disproving because the results are absolutely correct! And therefore you use personal attack and defamation. Very stupid! What I´d like to see: at least rudimentary analysis of the facts about Worldcore stated by its attackers and evident counterarguments. But I expect they will never come. 

what does this have to do with my incognito?? I don’t yell to anybody and everybody that FintechEU is Nasonov. I dont do an activity of denouncing other people at all !! I dont take such a responsibility for this, I`m a newbie here. But that s not about Marina who is taking every chance to drag in filth anyone who doesn’t agree in creating topic aboit Wworldcore. She has taken so huge amount of responsibility on herself. If she demands transparency and openness from others , she must be transparent and opened herself. The truth demands it. But we see the contrary..
researcher194

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

The eventful history of object changes under the address Jinonicka 1185/50, Kosire, Prague (domicile of "Pension Kern" and of Marianna Luzanova)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: