Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26002 times)
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

@SteelLiver

COINEX is proven SCAM. Sum up 24h $ volumes of all traded crypto pairs, and you won´t nearly reach a sum of the mentioned one!

https://www.coinexchange.io/markets

By the way: CoinEx token (CET) is traded since 03.07.18 with alleged 24h volumes up to 200 mio $ (average since start about 120 mio $)

Bitallex ICO is still live. Nice airdrops: https://alphabit.co/fresh-bitallex-exchange-airdrop/

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
researcher194

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:57:56 PM

COINEX - continued

1. In Coinex traded "markets" (= crypto pairs) one can´t find Coinex token (CET) trading.

2. Under the trading data of Coinex under https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinex/ there some 24h USD volumes are signed with **. This means:
    no 24h token volumes available - and this means one can´t prove the correctness of USD data.

3. Under the Coinex "markets" there is a lot of tokens not mentioned by Coinmarketcap - probably pure invention of Coinex.

And finally a nice video concerning Bitallex: https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/video/view/135201-bitallex-exchange-ico-is-live-altcoins-dividends-paid-out-already/ - there is no other info about this exchange that confirms this.

May Worldcore go to Coinex and Bitallex, too. Than this will be "SCAMMERS to SCAMMERS".
mikal_akut

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

Btw, how could a 77 years old former German lecturer be familiar with a teen pop group? The song you mentioned is 20 years old, you were 57 and listened to the teen pop bands?  Grin Grin Grin Grin  

This man’s been lying a lot lately. And what German lecturer has to do in this topic with one foot in the grave, at death`s door? Why are they doing so incredible activity in here? What`s more – his German is not perfect. That was noticed before me, as well. A piece of advice to Questra`s paidposters: your legends should be less fantastic than this one.
compelito

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

Oh my dear! Bitallex and Coinex are total unimportant coin exchanges.

/lol lol now we are observing the talks like bitallex and coinex are totally unimportant ))it is obviously being done in order to say that this means nothing when the token finally be taken into their listings ..it is a good sign if prochukhan2s paidposters prepare the ground for retreat ,,they will scream About the scam ev en if the price of the wrc token will be one dollat
researcher194

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

Btw, how could a 77 years old former German lecturer be familiar with a teen pop group? The song you mentioned is 20 years old, you were 57 and listened to the teen pop bands?  Grin Grin Grin Grin 

This man’s been lying a lot lately. And what German lecturer has to do in this topic with one foot in the grave, at death`s door? Why are they doing so incredible activity in here? What`s more – his German is not perfect. That was noticed before me, as well. A piece of advice to Questra`s paidposters: your legends should be less fantastic than this one.

Oh, my dear!

1. I´ve been and are familiar with a lot of old songs, even of teen pop groups because my grandchildren have been familiar with, and despite of my age I remember well.

2. Are you perfect in your native language? You should know: Nobody is perfect! In all language areas you can register different personal  vocabularies and expression schemes – often regionally or professionally influenced. Between German speaking areas of Germany (and its different regions), Austria and Switzerland there sometimes are substantial differences. And even remembering my former teachers, lecturers and collegues at university – all „academics“ - and my friends with different professions, they didn´t speak and write respectively don´t same way, but they all have been or are native speakers, more or less perfect. Well educated people mostly have large vocabularies often using synonyms. Other people often don´t know certain synonyms and may think: Is that good German? It´s not easy to evaluate if language proficency is perfect or not, specially not for a not native speaker.   

3. I didn´t only work as a lecturer but as a researcher, too. Once a researcher - always a researcher! And - as I´ve already posted - I´m still interested in a lot of subjects, specially if they seem suspicious to me. I simply got tied up over Worldcore besause it seemed to me so. Furthermore I sticked my nose deeply in this subject - and I could find out more and more dubious facts - signs of fake and scam - not influenced by Marina or other Worldcore attackers. Worldcore surely is my most developped "project". For me this project primeraly hasn´t been aimed to find out negative results concerning the "company" but it delivered me an interesting opportunity for researching. And successively I detected dubious aspects inspiring me to further investigation. So what?
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

That´s an excellent summary of all proves concerning the false game of Worldcore people, and I might add some more concerning MARIANNA LUZANOVA.

Marianna Luzanova with her husband Dmitry Luzan also own bizedu.cz

There you can see a lecturer Marina Kopachkova, who works at Worldcore.
https://bizedu.cz/biznes-shkola/

Miztro

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

When will this thing ever be resolved? TLDR: Is it really a scam or just a bunch of shilling. I have to say they seem(ed) trustworthy at the start as they have pretty public advertising, but recently on their website things have gone quiter. IDK thats just me
researcher194

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

By the way: Binance trading platform currently offers 372 token pairs ("markets"), but there is no WRC trading, and also not at HitBTC. Current OKex 24h USD trading volume: little more than 6.000  Huh
akarmin

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

Chorus:

cuz all that I want is a Worldcore fake...fake...fake

God damn, man!! U are already doing parodies of songs on the subject of worldcore! u have been cooped up in this topic days in and days out.  And then u sacramentally assure all of us that u r not questra`s paidposter))it is obviously clear to any sane person that an old German lecturer won`t do this stupid shit activity)) you co uld have taken a chapter from the bible and re-do this on the matter of worldcore…
akarmin

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

Marianna Luzanova with her husband Dmitry Luzan also own bizedu.cz

There you can see a lecturer Marina Kopachkova, who works at Worldcore.

so what?? what do you have against Marianna Luzanova and her husband???  Didn t Marina Kopachkova have a right to a part- time job for worldcore?? Didn t you get crazy from your ostensibly “surveys” and “researches” that are in fact just airing in dirty laundry?? u do have a poor lifestyle!
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:26:53 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 07:43:09 PM by Veleor

so what?? what do you have against Marianna Luzanova and her husband???  Didn t Marina Kopachkova have a right to a part- time job for worldcore??
Marianna Luzanova was a co-founder of Worldcore, and with her husband Dmitry Luzan she has organized a pseudo-university UNIMFA, which issued a fake diploma for CEO Worldcore.
Marina Kopachkova is a lecturer in that "university", she took part in big lie. So it's really does matter.

mikal_akut

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:46:51 AM

2. Are you perfect in your native language? You should know: Nobody is perfect! In all language areas you can register different personal  vocabularies and expression schemes – often regionally or professionally influenced. Between German speaking areas of Germany (and its different regions), Austria and Switzerland there sometimes are substantial differences. And even remembering my former teachers, lecturers and collegues at university – all „academics“ - and my friends with different professions, they didn´t speak and write respectively don´t same way, but they all have been or are native speakers, more or less perfect. Well educated people mostly have large vocabularies often using synonyms. Other people often don´t know certain synonyms and may think: Is that good German? It´s not easy to evaluate if language proficency is perfect or not, specially not for a not native speaker.   

I am. I can definitely say that I master my native Russian perfectly. I am tolerant to those who speak Russian imperfectly if is not done on purpose. To use local dialects – sure. that will go, but it is always quite obvious when a person use speech patterns and sentence constructions that are like a calque from another language! It gives you away!
compelito

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

so what?? what do you have against Marianna Luzanova and her husband???  Didn t Marina Kopachkova have a right to a part- time job for worldcore??
Marianna Luzanova was a co-founder of Worldcore, and with her husband Dmitry Luzan she has organized a pseudo-university UNIMFA, which issued a fake diploma for CEO Worldcore.
Marina Kopachkova is a lecturer in that "university", she took part in big lie. So it's really does matter.

.i haven2t seen any real proofs that this is a pseudo -university. u r always making a meatball from some ki nd of conjectures ,, indirect instructions and hints , then u put it together naming it by the word ‘“ PROOFs “. sorry ., but the fact that university was founded in 2015 andt he name was registered at the same time , doesn2t` mean that this university could not had existed since 2011 . / 
researcher194

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Squeeze
Re: WORLDCORE - A SCAM!
July 22, 2018, 10:24:26 AM
There' some nice news about WRC token: today the Worldcore team have submitted WRC token to Binance public voting which starts on July 25.
WRC will be listed on Binance exchange very soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was me who launched false info about Binance trading of WRC already being active. This was a test for Squeeze: His info above, based in insider knowledge, doesn´t confirm my "fake". But oddly enough he didn´t correct that one - because he is only a transmitter of such informations, and probably he didn´t remember his post above.

researcher194

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

I am. I can definitely say that I master my native Russian perfectly. I am tolerant to those who speak Russian imperfectly if is not done on purpose. To use local dialects – sure. that will go, but it is always quite obvious when a person use speech patterns and sentence constructions that are like a calque from another language! It gives you away!

But mikal, do you perfectly speak and write German being able to evaluate if a German text is this one of a native German or not? Till now I miss a final statement of Sqeeze whom I´ve transmitted some posts in German. He - allegedly - has a friend at Ingolstadt, "a real lecturer", who - allegedly - is able to assess them. Huh Grin
researcher194

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

so what?? what do you have against Marianna Luzanova and her husband???  Didn t Marina Kopachkova have a right to a part- time job for worldcore??

.i haven2t seen any real proofs that this is a pseudo -university. u r always making a meatball from some ki nd of conjectures ,, indirect instructions and hints , then u put it together naming it by the word ‘“ PROOFs “. sorry ., but the fact that university was founded in 2015 andt he name was registered at the same time , doesn2t` mean that this university could not had existed since 2011 . / 

You should read former posts more intentively, compelito! Read here:

New information about UniMFA

If you want to found a Higher Education institution (i.e. a university) in Czech Republic you need an accreditation from Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports - Accreditation Commission.
But UniMFA doesn´t have one - absolutely not! What do you tell now, little Worldcore helpers?

And another thought: In Nasonov´s LinkedIn profile I miss a clear declaration behind his name what type of master diploma he has got: MA or MSc or MBA. If I had a LinkedIn profile and really were a master I would note this immediately behind my name. I know all European Higher Education institutions which offer studies in International Management and Marketing and in Finance and Banking allegedly offered by UniMFA, too. But in this list there is no UniMFA!
researcher194

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

http://worldcore-review.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Payment-Institution-Licence.pdf

Read this document attentively please and specially note the date! This shows that Worldcore „No 1 Czech money transfer provider“ + "Czech National Bank licenced and regulated" (ICO site) - „well-known online money transfer institution“ (expressed in another Worldcore statement) didn´t have a licence at the time of ICO start - that the company in principle had illegally acted during the time before. In its statement to Worldcore data presentation Ernst&Young expressively mentioned that Worldcore didn´t have a Czech National Bank licence at statement date (2.10.2017).
Squeeze

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

http://worldcore-review.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Payment-Institution-Licence.pdf

Read this document attentively please and specially note the date! This shows that Worldcore „No 1 Czech money transfer provider“ + "Czech National Bank licenced and regulated" (ICO site) - „well-known online money transfer institution“ (expressed in another Worldcore statement) didn´t have a licence at the time of ICO start - that the company in principle had illegally acted during the time before. In its statement to Worldcore data presentation Ernst&Young expressively mentioned that Worldcore didn´t have a Czech National Bank licence at statement date (2.10.2017).

LOL Do you really believe they were acting illegally and the Czech National Bank is absolutely unable to control what's up in its quite small country?
As you pretend to be "a retired man" now, why don't you take a few hours of your time and apply with official request to the Czech National Bank and then upload here their official answer instead of constantly farting here with bold and colourful letters?   
Risiandsen

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

LOL Do you really believe they were acting illegally and the Czech National Bank is absolutely unable to control what's up in its quite small country?
As you pretend to be "a retired man" now, why don't you take a few hours of your time and apply with official request to the Czech National Bank and then upload here their official answer instead of constantly farting here with bold and colourful letters?   

At least his latest post here have a spark of sense (to the suspicious minds), just remember all the illegal nonsense about Nasonov's diploma previously posted here for 20 pages or so... It looks like these girls and boys haven't got any idea any longer what other gossip to brew and spread upon Worldcore. No facts but old farts (as mentioned above) and the imagination failed (((

Btw, the legal question: does diploma data belong to private information, is it allowed by law to spread it without an owner's permission? Huh Huh Huh     
Risiandsen

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:01:12 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 05:30:04 PM by Risiandsen

What has to be said in honour to Worldcore is that in spite of the dramatic price drop the team don't try to pump up the market - another evidence that project is not a scam however hard Marina Uni & Co would try to make people think so. The only problem with Worldcore they develop and implement new features quite slow - they have to work harder to recover from the Questra's attack.

They've applied for listings at Bitallex and Coinnex, another boost for WRC hopefully, but let's see.  Wink
Goodnight everybody!  Roll Eyes

Oh my dear! Bitallex and Coinex are total unimportant coin exchanges.
Yesterday total trading: Bitallex - 4,5 mio USD / Coinex - 605.000 USD

"Binance has never listed scam before.“ From which source do you know this? I am able to prove that on HitBIT exchange and Okex exchange (that ownes Binance) is traded a lot of scam cryptos.

Every and each coin market is important for the further development - it's obvious. Today it's mediocre, tomorrow it's top-10. And every source is important to make a token circulate as freely as possible.
Don't mess it all up in one garbage heap once again - we're clearly talking about Binance, not about HITBit and Okex.
You're trying to expand and substitute the resoning!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: