Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26003 times)
mikal_akut

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

2. Are you perfect in your native language? You should know: Nobody is perfect! In all language areas you can register different personal  vocabularies and expression schemes – often regionally or professionally influenced. Between German speaking areas of Germany (and its different regions), Austria and Switzerland there sometimes are substantial differences. And even remembering my former teachers, lecturers and collegues at university – all „academics“ - and my friends with different professions, they didn´t speak and write respectively don´t same way, but they all have been or are native speakers, more or less perfect. Well educated people mostly have large vocabularies often using synonyms. Other people often don´t know certain synonyms and may think: Is that good German? It´s not easy to evaluate if language proficency is perfect or not, specially not for a not native speaker.   

I am. I can definitely say that I master my native Russian perfectly. I am tolerant to those who speak Russian imperfectly if is not done on purpose. To use local dialects – sure. that will go, but it is always quite obvious when a person use speech patterns and sentence constructions that are like a calque from another language! It gives you away!

But mikal, do you perfectly speak and write German being able to evaluate if a German text is this one of a native German or not? Till now I miss a final statement of Sqeeze whom I´ve transmitted some posts in German. He - allegedly - has a friend at Ingolstadt, "a real lecturer", who - allegedly - is able to assess them. Huh Grin

Let's just say that so pure Russian constructions that are not typical to any other language are also obvious and evident. Just the same belongs to foreigners who are trying to speak Russian as if it is their native language. And why do you characterize Squeeze using the word “allegedly”? Don`t you really admit that he can be acquainted with a guy from Ingolstadt?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
compelito

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

You should read former posts more intentively, compelito! Read here:

i2ve carefully read the information ,,including the russain branch but did not find anything that could be cal led an indisputable proof ..yeah there is a lot of information indirectly pointingt o your rightness ,,but no 1 court would consider them seriously as arguments  !!they r unconvincing lol . /
researcher194

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

Real background of Worldcore

"The idea to enter the FinTech business crossed my mind almost 2 years ago. The company was established under the name of Swifthub in early 2014 and in September 2015 we rebranded to Worldcore and migrated to Czech Republic as a payment institution. We consider the Central and Eastern Europe as a dynamic region where many startups are being developed. That's why we totally moved business to Prague, Czech Republic. We are a financial institution operating under the EU payment services regulations of 2009. We perceive Prague as a gateway city, an ideal multicultural place for business development." (high-faluting Nasonov in an interview with "The Paypers" from January 2016)

SWIFTHUB was founded as a London limited company with unknown owners. I guess EUPSProvider people: Marianna Luzanova, Bohdan Taranenko and Pavlo Sidelov, founders of EUPSProvider, and perhaps Nasonov who didn´t play a role until "his Worldcore foundation" in September 2015. Oh man, what a shit (fake) game!

Here the full interview:
https://www.thepaypers.com/interviews/alexey-nasonov-worldcore-we-are-setting-up-the-new-standards-for-successfull-fintech-companies-in-the-cee-region-/762690-38

That´s real investigation, little Worldcore helpers! Evident proof of future scam intention of the fakers. 
Squeeze

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:28:31 PM

2. Are you perfect in your native language? You should know: Nobody is perfect! In all language areas you can register different personal  vocabularies and expression schemes – often regionally or professionally influenced. Between German speaking areas of Germany (and its different regions), Austria and Switzerland there sometimes are substantial differences. And even remembering my former teachers, lecturers and collegues at university – all „academics“ - and my friends with different professions, they didn´t speak and write respectively don´t same way, but they all have been or are native speakers, more or less perfect. Well educated people mostly have large vocabularies often using synonyms. Other people often don´t know certain synonyms and may think: Is that good German? It´s not easy to evaluate if language proficency is perfect or not, specially not for a not native speaker.   

I am. I can definitely say that I master my native Russian perfectly. I am tolerant to those who speak Russian imperfectly if is not done on purpose. To use local dialects – sure. that will go, but it is always quite obvious when a person use speech patterns and sentence constructions that are like a calque from another language! It gives you away!

But mikal, do you perfectly speak and write German being able to evaluate if a German text is this one of a native German or not? Till now I miss a final statement of Sqeeze whom I´ve transmitted some posts in German. He - allegedly - has a friend at Ingolstadt, "a real lecturer", who - allegedly - is able to assess them. Huh Grin

What's wrong with my friend from Ingolschtadt?
He's confirmed you're a native German or at least someone who's lived in Germany for a long time, 5+ years.

But you're definitely not a 77 years old "former lecturer" and not "an independent researcher" because you're too passionate and excited with dragging Worldcore into the dirt and very often your post are read like a sort of supportive add-ons to what Marina Uni posted.
You're just an unfair person with your own private interest in this topic - that is what my opinion.
Squeeze

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

An independent proof that Worldcore has been attacked, what else is needed to be discussed???

https://s25.postimg.cc/a459qjrfz/image.jpg

Squeeze

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:54:02 PM

Do you ask for more prooves? Not a problem at all! Proof #2 is below. Do you want even more?

https://s25.postimg.cc/7a24d4cf3/cryproninjas.jpg
SteelLiver

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

Ha-ha, silence now?

Nothing else to say in defense of yourself, Marina, after such self-speaking screenshots?

Tell us, what's your purpose with this thread? It's said you started a Russian speaking as well, what for?

What is your personal interest?

Why 75% of all the Worldcore blaming posts in the both threads are left by you only and almost noone else?

researcher194

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

@Squeeze:

"What's wrong with my friend from Ingolschtadt? 
He's confirmed you're a native German or at least someone who's lived in Germany for a long time, 5+ years. 

But you're definitely not a 77 years old "former lecturer" and not "an independent researcher" because you're too passionate and excited with dragging Worldcore into the dirt and very often your post are read like a sort of supportive add-ons to what Marina Uni posted. 
You're just an unfair person with your own private interest in this topic - that is what my opinion."

1. "Ingolschtadt"  Huh - I´m sure you are able to correctly write this town name. But in a certain view your writing form is ok. I don´t understand Russian but I know Russian letters and their soundings. Ш ш  = „sch“. In German the letter combinations „st“ and „sp“ really are spoken as „scht“ and „schp“.

2. Did I really support Marina´s posts during the last weeks?

3. I´m absolutely not excited with dragging Worldcore into the dirt. Worldcore is in dirt from its beginning because it´s a "dirty" company moving in a swamp of false information, fakes and scam.

4. Did you already the mentioned interview with Alexey Nasosnov? I might point out the last passage:

„Alexey Nasonov is the CEO of Worldcore. He has more than 8 year experience in stock trading, electronic money and startup development. Alexey has a Master's degree (Master of Audit, Finance and Banking).“
1. Why did Nasonov hide this experience in his LinkedIn profile? Where did he – allegedly - gather experience in mentioned subjects?
2. This „Master´s degree“ doesn´t exist – nowhere! It´s pure invention of Marianna Luzanova.

researcher194

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

Here the complete list of private Higher Education institutions in Czech Republic:

http://www.msmt.cz/areas-of-work/tertiary-education/overview-of-private-higher-education-institutions

You won´t find UniMFA.

@compelito
I think there is proof enough now for a scam charge against Marianna Luzanova and her husband Dmitrij Luzanov and a charge about imposture against Nasonov.

researcher194

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

Payment Service Provider s.r.o.

Founded on 17.10.2017 – two weeks after Worldcore ICO start - by Dmitrij Luzan, husband of Marianna Luzanova – 100% owner and CEO – Capital 600.000 CZK = 23.400 EUR at this time – company is still active, but there are no signs of business activity: no homepage, no contact data – What role does this company play in Worldcore system? A „shell company“ for money laundering?
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:31:29 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 03:45:45 PM by Veleor

Here the complete list of private Higher Education institutions in Czech Republic:

http://www.msmt.cz/areas-of-work/tertiary-education/overview-of-private-higher-education-institutions

You won´t find UniMFA.

CEO Worldcore Alexey Nasonov has the fake diploma of the university "UNIMFA" that was organized by co-founders of Worldcore.
This so called "university" has no right to issue diplomas despite all the lies on it's site: http://unimfa.com/about/13

researcher194

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

Another aspect of Nasanov

„In 2017, shortly before the ICO, Worldcore became the National finalist of the Central European Startups Award. By this time the founder of Worldcore — Alexey Nasonova, a citizen of the Russian Federation — the world-famous edition of the Financial Times brings to the top-100 the most influential innovators in Central and Eastern Europe.“
(Source: http://worldcore-review.com/en/about-the-attack-on-our-brand/)

I´d like to know what performances he really had produced and what merits he had gained during the time before ICO. According to Ernst&Young statement to Worldcore´s data presentation from 2.10.2017 Worldcore´s business performance has been quasi desolate. And I´m nearly sure that the data for Ernst&Young had been enhanced. They didn´t deliver any proof for their alleged data. No proofs, no confirmed audit, no Czech National Bank licence at that time - really nice! What Worldcore had to offer except high-faluting marketing drumming with hollow promises? Nothing else! Oh yeah, they had a very experienced marketing advisor, Sean Patterson, the "megaphone" of Worldcore, surely very expensive.

Squeeze

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:27:58 PM

@Squeeze:

"What's wrong with my friend from Ingolschtadt? 

You're just an unfair person with your own private interest in this topic - that is what my opinion."

1. "Ingolschtadt"  Huh - I´m sure you are able to correctly write this town name. But in a certain view your writing form is ok. I don´t understand Russian but I know Russian letters and their soundings. Ш ш  = „sch“. In German the letter combinations „st“ and „sp“ really are spoken as „scht“ and „schp“.

2. Did I really support Marina´s posts during the last weeks?

3. I´m absolutely not excited with dragging Worldcore into the dirt. Worldcore is in dirt from its beginning because it´s a "dirty" company moving in a swamp of false information, fakes and scam.

4. Did you already the mentioned interview with Alexey Nasosnov? I might point out the last passage:

„Alexey Nasonov is the CEO of Worldcore. He has more than 8 year experience in stock trading, electronic money and startup development. Alexey has a Master's degree (Master of Audit, Finance and Banking).“
1. Why did Nasonov hide this experience in his LinkedIn profile? Where did he – allegedly - gather experience in mentioned subjects?
2. This „Master´s degree“ doesn´t exist – nowhere! It´s pure invention of Marianna Luzanova.

1. Couldn't you please stop using oversized bold letters? Thanks.

2. Shall there be any comments regarding the screenshots  above proving the attack against Worldcore?

3. Ш is neither sch in Russian nor in Slovenian.
As I've already told you I do not speak German (though a lot of people in my country do) and I'm not that familiar with all the German towns names.

4. Yes, you do support Marina and it's not hard to see. You step in, when she's out.

5. I don't see any connection with the Nasonov's diploma and the Worldcore performance. There' thousands of universities on the Earth, some are shitty, some are not.
And so what? As we haven't got any Nasonov's permission to discuss his diploma this discussion shall be deleted.

7. Let's start discussing your and Marina diploma, do you agree?   

Squeeze

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

You won´t find UniMFA.

CEO Worldcore Alexey Nasonov has the fake diploma of the university "UNIMFA" that was organized by co-founders of Worldcore.
This so called "university" has no right to issue diplomas despite all the lies on it's site: http://unimfa.com/about/13

https://i.imgur.com/epobPf4.png

Utter garbage point.

Thousand of the universities in the world offer cheap distant courses.
They even call it "MBA-mini".
It's a normal educational practice nowdays. You haven't got enough time you study online.
This is the 21st century and the Digital Age after all
Squeeze

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

so what?? what do you have against Marianna Luzanova and her husband???  Didn t Marina Kopachkova have a right to a part- time job for worldcore??
Marianna Luzanova was a co-founder of Worldcore, and with her husband Dmitry Luzan she has organized a pseudo-university UNIMFA, which issued a fake diploma for CEO Worldcore.
Marina Kopachkova is a lecturer in that "university", she took part in big lie. So it's really does matter.

.i haven2t seen any real proofs that this is a pseudo -university. u r always making a meatball from some ki nd of conjectures ,, indirect instructions and hints , then u put it together naming it by the word ‘“ PROOFs “. sorry ., but the fact that university was founded in 2015 andt he name was registered at the same time , doesn2t` mean that this university could not had existed since 2011 . / 

New information about UniMFA

If you want to found a Higher Education institution (i.e. a university) in Czech Republic you need an accreditation from Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports - Accreditation Commission.
But UniMFA doesn´t have one - absolutely not! What do you tell now, little Worldcore helpers?

And another thought: In Nasonov´s LinkedIn profile I miss a clear declaration behind his name what type of master diploma he has got: MA or MSc or MBA. If I had a LinkedIn profile and really were a master I would note this immediately behind my name. I know all European Higher Education institutions which offer studies in International Management and Marketing and in Finance and Banking allegedly offered by UniMFA, too. But in this list there is no UniMFA!

Couldn't you finally show us your own diploma, please?
Have you got any?

Lets build conspiracy theory around your diploma as we haven't got any Nasonov's permission to reveal his private data.
Squeeze

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

i2ve carefully read the information ,,including the russain branch but did not find anything that could be cal led an indisputable proof ..yeah there is a lot of information indirectly pointingt o your rightness ,,but no 1 court would consider them seriously as arguments  !!they r unconvincing lol . /

Ha-ha, you're totally right compelito - all what researcher194 is able to offer us is oversized, bold and colourful letters which he's convinced has been the best proof of anything ever  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
But don't judge him too severely, he's just a 77-years old man after all living in his very own world....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 
Risiandsen

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

Ha-ha, silence now?

Nothing else to say in defense of yourself, Marina, after such self-speaking screenshots?

Tell us, what's your purpose with this thread? It's said you started a Russian speaking as well, what for?

What is your personal interest?

Why 75% of all the Worldcore blaming posts in the both threads are left by you only and almost noone else?

Entschuldigung, aber ich muss mich nicht vor bezahlten Prostituierten Worldcore schützen.

Und ich verstehe nicht, wer die gekauften Pressemitteilungen von Worldcore überzeugen kann.

Everybody, please pay attention to her reply!

The questions were straight and clear.

Does Marina's reply belong to sane mature and serious person?

Nope. Just make your own conclusions

Risiandsen

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

For all the newcomers here.

If you read one side of the conflict, you I suggest you need also read the other side to make your own opinion.

We're all know what Marina Uni's all about, here's the position of the Worldcore team it worths reading definitely.

We're all fair people and having listened the both parties we have to be objective after all

http://worldcore-review.com/en/news/

https://s25.postimg.cc/y3g64xomn/wrc_review.jpg

researcher194

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

@Squeeze

Sorry, I have mistaken the user names. Not you, but Mikal had written the post with "Ingolschtadt" (right writing "Ingolstadt") where his friend "a real lecturer" allegedly teaches.

1. Couldn't you please stop using oversized bold letters? Thanks.

2. Shall there be any comments regarding the screenshots  above proving the attack against Worldcore?

3. Ш is neither sch in Russian nor in Slovenian.
As I've already told you I do not speak German (though a lot of people in my country do) and I'm not that familiar with all the German towns names.

4. Yes, you do support Marina and it's not hard to see. You step in, when she's out.

5. I don't see any connection with the Nasonov's diploma and the Worldcore performance. There' thousands of universities on the Earth, some are shitty, some are not.
And so what? As we haven't got any Nasonov's permission to discuss his diploma this discussion shall be deleted.

7. Let's start discussing your and Marina diploma, do you agree?   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to 1. No, I won´t.

to 2. I don´t remark what this question should mean.

to 3. Oh, I didn´t know that Slovenians use cyrillian letters. Huh But look at this screenshot:

to 4. No, I don´t support Marina when she is out but only when I´ve detected new aspects - regardless of wheter she is in or out.

to 5. There is not any connection with Nasonov diploma and Worldcore performance. I didn´t construct a such one. And yes, there globally are some real shitty universities but UniMFA is a fake university - that´s proven!

to 7.  Huh  We all know that Marina never mentioned that she has a diploma. And I know well that I have two diploma (of former German university degrees, no bachelor, no master) in Biology and in Geology - with nomenclatura Dipl.Biologe (engl. degreed biologist) and Dipl.Geologe (engl. degreed geologist). Those degrees at that time were the highest you could reach, except a promotion with a Doctor title.
And I don´t see any reason to discuss them. So what?
researcher194

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

@Risiandsen

"For all the newcomers here.

If you read one side of the conflict, you I suggest you need also read the other side to make your own opinion.

We're all know what Marina Uni's all about, here's the position of the Worldcore team it worths reading definitely.

We're all fair people and having listened the both parties we have to be objective after all"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all the newcomers here: I might point out that the screenshot posted by Risiandsed is the the last news of Worldcore. Other SUBSTANTIAL news are not available because the Worldcorers don´t have to offer anything else. There are only questions without answers, i.e. what about a new bank for its main account? What about SEPA registration?

"At present, the lawyers of our company in several countries simultaneously collect and transmit information to law enforcement agencies about the persons leading illegal activities. On this site will be published all news about the development of events around Worldcore and attacks on our brand."
(Last statement on the startsite of Worldcore_Review)

My comment: Worlcore should pay attention that law enforcement agiencies won´t occupy with investigations concerning its own fakes and scams and the swindler (imposter) Nasonov.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: