Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26005 times)
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:15:59 AM

Quote from: Veleor
Can you provide links to Whitepaper, Employees List or Roadmap from Worldcore official website?
People shouldn't search this info in Telegram or somewhere else anyway.

Multiple versions still available here:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://worldcore.com/Worldcore.pdf

I have also downloaded some so can forward it to you.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

~
Thank you, I downloaded this file too.
This document from the web archive and it is not on the Worldcore official site anymore, but it should be there certainly.

It is disrespect to investors that they should write to the Worldcore manager in Telegram to get access to the Roadmap.

by the way, you can find the employee list (and the roadmap) in the whitepaper in which you were so much interested in. this user wrote to the official wrc telegram channel moderator and aksed to send the wp. it was done. so, now, do you know where to look for the team slide and others?

akarmin

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:36:24 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 07:17:55 AM by akarmin

Explain briefly why do the Questra organizers deside to attack Worldcore and Pavel Krymov.
[...] the choice fell on worldcore. I don't know excatly how this happened, by that's it.    

You know nothing about why Questra started the attack on Worldcore, but at the same time you speak with confidence about it and that Worldcore is the suffered party of this conflict in your opinion.
You deny any possibility that swindler Pavel Krymov is related to Worldcore and all aforementioned links should be ignored as you say.

Good afternoon! I have already mentioned that it was an attempt of shifting legal responsibility to other people - as organizers of financial pyramids will take a term of imprisonment.
My opinion means nothing here, but your proofs sound unconvincingly when you mix everything: 1) alex nasonov, 2)worldcore, 3)pavel krymov, 4)allegedly fake name of employees, 5) court's decision on "pravda"

- 1) the fact that your colleague, marina, is digging through nasonov's dirty laundry by publishing his photo with a beautiful woman doesn't contribute to proofs (vice versa - it's an open blackmailing). moreover, all of us remember fake video where he allegedly confesses in scamming.
- 2) the roadmap is being fulfilled. if some point is not done - it just takes a little bit more time to be realized. you can't deny this. the exchange is still working.
- 3) there's still no clear relation of krymov to worldcore. some photo from his forex trend conference is a "so-so" proof that doesn't mean his tough relation to worldcore (you wrote it yourself).
- 4) you mean alex salonsky. xtraelv already mentioned that anyone but him could create a profile instead of alex at social-oriented network website. not checkable.  
moreover, there's a huge nubmer of related links and photos that uncover and proof his personality as alexey salonsky indeed
- 5) journalists follow the "honest opinion" defense policy that's why they deleted the article before the court session and, probably, that's why the court denied to fulfill the requirements of worldcore on defending honor and diginity, and receiving a compensation:

In a lot of countries there is a legal defense called "honest opinion". As long as the journalist can show that they based their opinion on information that led to their reasonable opinion at the time they are immune from a defamation lawsuits. However if they receive information to the contrary later that contradicts that and by applying that newly gained knowledge does not lead to a reasonable opinion anymore they have to stop publishing that opinion (in the case of online content)  it in order to be eligible for such defense.

-------------------
and the final point. being an investor, I believe in the company's success and I'm so much concerned that you are collecting all the negative points against worldcore (it's an accusation) trying to speculate on worldcore's reputation and the wrc token price as well that, by the way, has grown by 2% today. these actions I consider as a planned discrediting campaign rather than an attempt to reach the truth.

have a nice day!

Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

My opinion means nothing here, but your proofs sound unconvincingly when you mix everything: 1) alex nasonov, 2)worldcore, 3)pavel krymov, 4)allegedly fake name of employees, 5) court's decision on "pravda"
Alexey Nasonov [1] is a CEO of Worldcore [2]. Nasonov admitted that he had calling to the swindler Pavel Krymov [3].

Кpымoв в дaнный мoмeнт нaxoдитcя в CИЗO, oн apecтoвaн в Mocквe. Пo пocлeднeй инфopмaции, чтo я c ним oбщaлcя дo eгo apecтa... нeзaдoлгo дo eгo apecтa, пoтoмy чтo мы c ним дepжaли cвязь гдe-тo c ceнтябpя (2017), coзвaнивaлиcь c ним нe чaщe чeм paз в 10 днeй, и oбcyждaли y кoгo кaкиe плaны и кaк peшaть этoт вoпpoc, пoтoмy чтo кoмпaния, в кoтopyю я влoжил бoлee 5 миллиoнoв eвpo, нe cчитaя дyши, нepвoв, oгpoмнoгo кoличecтвa вpeмeни, для мeня имeeт ocoбyю цeннocть. Пpи тoм, чтo пpoвoдилocь ICO, нa кoтopoe тoжe были oгpoмныe pacxoды, и имиджeвый ypoн - cлoвaми нe oпиcaть...

Also, I don’t understand why the fake name [4] of Worldcore employee Alexey Solonsky is not related to Worldcore in your opinion?

And the magazine "Pravda" [5] notifies about the opened criminal case against the Worldcore. This is directly related to the company.

- 1) the fact that your colleague, marina, is digging through nasonov's dirty laundry by publishing his photo with a beautiful woman doesn't contribute to proofs (vice versa - it's an open blackmailing). moreover, all of us remember fake video where he allegedly confesses in scamming.
If you have proof that Marina Uni violates someone’s rights, then you can report to moderators. In this topic we discuss the company Worldcore only.

- 2) the roadmap is being fulfilled. if some point is not done - it just takes a little bit more time to be realized. you can't deny this. the exchange is still working.
Do you mean this "exchange" which was launched 5 months ago and doesn't have volume?

- 3) there's still no clear relation of krymov to worldcore. some photo from his forex trend conference is a "so-so" proof that doesn't mean his tough relation to worldcore (you wrote it yourself).
In fact there are more evidence of swindler Pavel Krymov involvement into Worldcore, but you completely ignoring them.

- 4) you mean alex salonsky. xtraelv already mentioned that anyone but him could create a profile instead of alex at social-oriented network website. not checkable.  
moreover, there's a huge nubmer of related links and photos that uncover and proof his personality as alexey salonsky indeed
As you know already, this Worlcore employee Alexey Solonsky had posting fake positive reviews about Worldcore.

Source

- 5) journalists follow the "honest opinion" defense policy that's why they deleted the article before the court session and, probably, that's why the court denied to fulfill the requirements of worldcore on defending honor and diginity, and receiving a compensation
You don't know this for sure, but you're presenting your personal opinion as the truth.

<snip> I believe in the company's success and I'm so much concerned that you are collecting all the negative points against worldcore (it's an accusation) trying to speculate on worldcore's reputation <snip>
If the CEO fakes qualifications and the company publicating false positive reviews about itself, this is a serious reason to think about its reliability. Worldcore, in addition to these points, have many other minuses proving their deception.
akarmin

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:45:29 AM

good afternoon, veleor!

yeah, I mean exactly this exchange. you are very cunning but other people are not stupid, as well: you have posted just the data for btc/wrc trading pair, but there are many more trading pairs at this exchange, and the whole trading volume is about 2-3 btc a day, respectively - 60-90btc a month. do not paint the devil on the wall, please
Do you mean this "exchange" which was launched 5 months ago and doesn't have volume?

akarmin

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:11:37 AM

Also, I don’t understand why the fake name [4] of Worldcore employee Alexey Solonsky is not related to Worldcore in your opinion?

alexey solonsky is realted to worldcore as he's represented in the team the image of which you posted several times already. nobody denies this. and nobody denied it ever.
the question is why alex solonsky is a fake name? the screen from xing with allegedly alexey's profile can't be a tough proof.    
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:13:32 AM

I wish both sides to this would concentrate on facts rather than unsubstantiated accusations.

If you throw shit at others in the hope that some sticks - it might hit them but you still have shit on your hands.

There is no real proof of "blackmail" and if there is it should be reported to the police and dealt with by the courts.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
researcher194

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:30:41 PM

here it is! check it out!

as I wrote a few days ago, the process is constantly running! and the legal team of worldcore has started the process of obtaining cid code from financial regulator of the czech republic. just a few steps left! hope it will be done as soon as possible.

Please, post the text with date or the source of this official statement! It´s beyond me in which way the transfers between SEPA countries could happen.

Where and when this information has been published, akarmin?
akarmin

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:50:13 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 10:58:07 AM by akarmin

hundreds and hundreds of times I told it to you: check the official information resources - I mean, telegram channel and twitter. this piece of news I took from the wrc telegram channel. check it up!
myrthme

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

hundreds and hundreds of time I told it to you: check the official information resources - I mean, telegram channel and twitter. this piece of news I took from the wrc telegram channel. check it up!

If people ignore official releases and updates, someday their discussion will turn into a real backwater)) That's what we see here )
Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:39:27 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 12:59:06 PM by Veleor

hundreds and hundreds of time I told it to you: check the official information resources - I mean, telegram channel and twitter.

Specifying active links to sources will prevent additional questions.

Edit:
you have already been given the links to the official information resources by compelito - so, follow my advice and stay tuned to the official updates.
There wasn't links in your previous post.
akarmin

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

good afternoon! you have already been given the links to the official information resources by compelito - so, follow my advice and stay tuned to the official updates.

hundreds and hundreds of time I told it to you: check the official information resources - I mean, telegram channel and twitter.

Specifying active links to sources will prevent additional questions.
akarmin

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

I wish both sides to this would concentrate on facts rather than unsubstantiated accusations.

If you throw shit at others in the hope that some sticks - it might hit them but you still have shit on your hands.

There is no real proof of "blackmail" and if there is it should be reported to the police and dealt with by the courts.

thank you for your comment! there's no open blackmailing, but when marina first renews the image of her profile and installs nasonov's photo with a blonde, then publishes their joint photo in the russian thread - I come to a conclusion that it's a veiled blackmailing. you know, it doens't mean exactly that she's extoring the money. she can extore official comments (actions) that could be profitable for her and her employers. 
researcher194

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

hundreds and hundreds of time I told it to you: check the official information resources - I mean, telegram channel and twitter. this piece of news I took from the wrc telegram channel. check it up!

If people ignore official releases and updates, someday their discussion will turn into a real backwater)) That's what we see here )

In my opinion a serious company primeraly should report its releases on its own websites and maybe additionally on social media, too.
myrthme

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

In my opinion a serious company primeraly should report its releases on its own websites and maybe additionally on social media, too.

I suppose most people do not attend official websites as it's much easier to get news about the company from social media, but anyway some news (bears technological character) is published on the official website, I have just checked it )
researcher194

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

I suppose most people do not attend official websites as it's much easier to get news about the company from social media, but anyway some news (bears technological character) is published on the official website, I have just checked it )

Telegram Worldcore Official Channel has only 181 members. In view of alleged 300.000 customers this number is scary little. I tried to join Telegram: They wanted to know my telephone number, I transmitted it four times but every time they told me "wrong number". Huh
myrthme

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

Telegram Worldcore Official Channel has only 181 members. In view of alleged 300.000 customers this number is scary little. I tried to join Telegram: They wanted to know my telephone number, I transmitted it four times but every time they told me "wrong number". Huh

Telegram Worldcore Official Channel has about 3k members, I have just checked it )
https://t.me/worldcore_official
Are you sure you wrote you phone number rather than your girlfriend's credit card number?  Grin Grin
akarmin

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:12:48 PM

Edit:
you have already been given the links to the official information resources by compelito - so, follow my advice and stay tuned to the official updates.
There wasn't links in your previous post.

yeah, there wasn't a link in my prevoius post, I just left a screen to you. hope every other time when I publish the copies of official releases, you won't have questions where I took such kind of information. anyway you are welcome to ask! the truth is born in disputes!
Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:25:43 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 06:25:43 AM by Veleor

Worldcore was accused of having the same Google Analytics code UA-33418442 as the Benson Union financial pyramid had (archive).

After this accusation Worldcore removed their tracks from the Builtwith.com website.

Here is an explanation of how Worldcore did this.

Пoгyглил, oкaзывaeтcя ecть вoзмoжнocть yдaлить cвoй caйт c builtwith.com. Для этoгo нaдo cдeлaть cлeдyющee:

1) Пepeйти нa cтpaницy https://builtwith.com/removals и cкaчaть Фaйл builtwith.txt c ceкpeтным кoдoм.

2) Пoлoжить фaйл builtwith.txt в кopeнь caйтa нa xocтингe

3) Haжaть кнoпкy "Remove Domain"

Фaйл builtwith.txt нyжeн для тoгo, чтoбы cepвиc builtwith.com yдocтoвepилcя, чтo yдaляющий инфopмaцию c бaзы имeeт дocтyп к кoдy caйтa и являeтcя eгo влaдeльцeм caйтa.
Taк и ecть, oни yдaляли инфopмaцию чepeз cepвиc. Boт иx фaйл builtwith.txt нa caйтe:

https://worldcore.eu/builtwith.txt

Translation
It is possible to remove your website from builtwith.com database. You need to follow these steps:

1. Go to page https://builtwith.com/removals and download the file builtwith.txt with a secret code.

2. Put the file builtwith.txt in the root of the website on the hosting.

3. Press the "Remove Domain" button.

File builtwith.txt is required that builtwith.com could verify that the person who removing information from the database has access to the website code and is the owner of the website.

File builtwith.txt on the Worldcore website: https://worldcore.eu/builtwith.txt

Instead of clarifications Worldcore prefers to hide their tracks.
akarmin

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:30:46 AM

Instead of clarifications Worldcore prefers to hide their tracks.

could you please give a comment about the same google analytics code on the sites of questra and stopkrymov? thank you! 
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: