Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Buying and Holding the only way?  (Read 4284 times)
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:38:47 AM

I think you are using only 1 miner then your profit is not that much but if you are holding a farm like about 10 to 20 miners then you can earn that huge amount of profit in a year. The sulotion is divert your miner into defirent coins or tokens like etherium,zcash, or dash it seem profitable and low cost miner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:41:21 AM

Buying is the good idea today, because the value of all cryptos'  are going rise and I think this is good opportunity to do so. Then hold it until the value reach the highest price of all time. Buy today and hold for couples of days or months. This activity will give you an assurance nowadays to generate huge profit because of constant price hike.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:45:12 AM

yes, I think buying and holding the best way you can do trading and mining also mining is not a profitable according to me because of its difficulty rate trading is an option for you if you want to do it.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Robert.J.K

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

If what you are trying to say is the way on how to earn bitcoin aside mining then Buying and holding is not the only way. One is you can join campaigns, it pays a decent amount of bitcoin, it is not that big but it is alright. Then there is trading, buy alt coins and trade. this is where the buying low and selling high principle comes into play. Take note of the price. Always read news as that may affect bitcoins prices due to law of economics. Many people might do panic selling and that is what you want to take advantage of. There are other ways such as gambling but this will entirely depend on your luck, i did not go through this route as i am not a lucky person, i am most likely going to lose than to gain bitcoin. Anyway there are other things such as selling services for bitcoin and more Roll Eyes
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:49:19 AM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh
before you invest by mining whether you have done research or analysis of investment profits with mining for now I just invest by buying and holding some time to get the benefits and take advantage of opportunities as well as possible
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:24:47 AM

I think buying and holding is not the only way to increase the amount of bitcoin we have, I suggest you better trading bitcoin or altcoin and you can benefit from rising and falling prices. it's in my opinion.

You just have to really take care of your ant miners to prevent them from dying and cause delays and possible loss of profits. Keep mining. I think you should keep mining. You should make a break from your ant miner first to make at least some of the advantages
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:39:58 AM

Certainly, if you want good positive results, more profits and even become rich or millionaire, buying and holding bitcoin for a long period of time until it double or triple its value, for me is the only way to fullfil thoe lasting goals.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

I think buying and holding is not the only investment. Now I find that we can earn bitcoin in many ways like mining mine or participating in signature campaigns. From there we can cum bitcoin and make a profit. Buying and keeping bitcoin is a safe and long-term investment in the future but it is not the only way.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh

In my opinion, buying low and hold will make you earn much money but I think the price increase is really depends on the demands of millions of people. Today is the best time to buy because the price is still low and then just hold until the price will rise up again. Your investment here aside from your capital is your patience. Just be patient to wait for the price to rise up again and you will see the benefit of being patient.
kolin_far

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:55:16 AM

If you want just to play on the price going up, you shouldn't bother with mining, because mining is all about engineering (building good rigs, cutting down on energy consumption etc). I think if you are not an engineer hodling would be a better choice.
Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:02:12 AM

I think buying and holding is not the only investment. Now I find that we can earn bitcoin in many ways like mining mine or participating in signature campaigns. From there we can cum bitcoin and make a profit. Buying and keeping bitcoin is a safe and long-term investment in the future but it is not the only way.
I agree with your point. But, in my opinion, this is the only good way for new entrants to invest in this market. When they do not have much experience, they can follow the waves of the market for more experience.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:10:21 AM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh
This is not. Bitcoin not only buy and hold. You can get with you following the signature campaign and bounty hunter. If you have more confidence with another coin in the future will have a high value, you can give it a try.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:16:09 AM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh

Investing in known currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum should be classified as a calculated risk, because of their potentials and recognition. You can actually invest whenever there is a dip in the market. Investing in new currencies is not really a bad idea, but just choose the once with prospects.

Rtd1604

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:19:02 AM

The method I mostly use is just holding, I use faucets though so I don't have a ton of any certain coin yet. I just find it nice to wake up in the morning and see the prices of what I do have going up or down each day knowning that it's really free money to me. Plus by holding and using faucets I can continually add to my crypto totals a little at a time while being in it for the the long run.
ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:28:35 AM

I think you better trade bitcoin or altcoin. I've been doing in the last few months and earning so much profit, now is a good time where coin prices are at a low point.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

how to buy it is enough to see the price of 1BTC if the price is cheap and we sell it at an expensive price in accordance with our prediction ,, whether the price will rise or fall if the drastic drop better we hold first.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:36:58 AM

there are still so many ways to produce bitcoin, or the more money you have. maybe trading is one of his siblings. investment, and other things. so much choice in this regard. buy, and hold is just one of the most commonly used ways.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:47:01 AM

Its not the only way, but its the best and easiest way to make profit. If you are new, and you want to trade, you will see that it can be very hard. As a trader, you need a lot of experience. And to get this experience, it need some years, and you have to know the market. So on the beginning its nearly impossible to be a successfull trader. Thats why everybody is recommending to you to hold your coins when you are a newbie. On the beginning i try to trade and make some profit, but i would make more profit if i just hold it.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

You can earn bitcoin by mining, earn from ptc/gpt/offers website. I am earning bitcoin by doing signature campaigns, it is a good source.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

No buying and holding is not the only way to earn a large amount of money. There's a mining, investing, trading and joining in a signature campaign or also known as bounty campaign. That's the other way and that can also help you to earn a large amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: