Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11931 times)
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

Real friends can not be much. A true friend is a person who is close in spirit to whom you share common interests or hobbies, there is mutual sympathy between you, this person is always faithful to you, never betrays, always ready to help, always helps you, to the best of your ability, strongly supports.
Because there are so many conditions to be able to become real friends, so in life we can not find so many people. Life only needs a real friend is enough satisfaction.
Real friendships are not about one person being the star and the other being the servant. It’s about being able to take turns. understanding and being understood, giving and getting support, and caring enough to listen for words unspoken.
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

I'm not a type of person who trusts you to someone as real friends about you because nowadays many people are brazen when they're in money so if you have lots of money you have many friends but those ones have gone your money is there for you to realize who really is a friend.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

I'm not a type of person who trusts you to someone as real friends about you because nowadays many people are brazen when they're in money so if you have lots of money you have many friends but those ones have gone your money is there for you to realize who really is a friend.
That's correct, in order to test them we should try to get a chance that need to know who your genuine companions are,give first them a money.And next, if they need some money say thatvyou have nothing left. By doing these, you can see your companions demonstrate to them their actual color. This days, it is difficult to distinguish the genuine character of a genuine companion since they are covering up in the snake skin. But in the seasons of issues and hardships, a genuine companion will be known.
adonaiking

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

Real friends are just like true sister or  brother who is willing to be with you through hard and good times.
shekinahmarie13

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:59:44 AM

Real friends are the people who stays with you on your ups and down, who accepts you for who you are and what you’ve done, treat you witb kindness without expecting in return.
ayaayapotpot

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

Real friends are hard to find, but when you found your real friends it’s like having another brother/ sister from another mother. Now a days it’s really difficult to have a real friend. Sometimes the so called friends are there only for the fun part but when you need them financially and emotionally their not there to help you. There are sayings that’s you can test who are you’re real friends when you have problems. They will sticked around through thick and thin. They will support you all heartedly in every decision that you make. You consider them as one of your family members.
 Like me I have real friends since grade school until now. Almost two decades of friendship. We have ups and down in our friendship. Same with other relationship we have differences and misunderstanding.
jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

True friends are honest.

The main characteristic of a true friend is that he must be honest. He may not like to tell all his activities and secrets with you. And that's okay. What's more important is that he is straightforward about who he is and what his motivations are. If something is wrong, he will explain it.
Alghoritma

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

Teman sejati selalu menyuport kita saat ada masalah datang dan selalu memberi waktunya untuk membantu menyelesaikan dan juga memberi saran untuk kita.
Akolade66

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

Real friends is not common,but thank God I'm blessed with one

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
binarhingar

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

a true friend is a friend who understands ourselves more than ourselves, he is always there when we are happy or susa, he always understands to us, without us talking he will understand if we have problems, and he must look for ways to make us look happy back when we are depressed.
sagor0707
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

The number of good friends is decreasing day by day. Finding a really good friend is very difficult. A good friend is the courage of life. Having a good friend becomes easier to overcome all the caves. It is important to always have a good friend.
sader1

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

real friend will be with me when i am in many difficulties,and he or she will be help in his or her lewel best
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

Real friends is not common,but thank God I'm blessed with one

Well, the real ones are the ones who are hard to find with a lot of fake facades around it in fact you can't see a real friend, you can only feel them. They do not make you as a friend because you have a lot that they don't have or you have something that will help them they became your friend because you feel that you are being taken care and trusted by that certain individual.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:54:09 PM

Real friend is the only one person you want to have but probably can't. I don't believe that somebody can become very close without same blood.

Harvs

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

A Real friends is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.
If one Real friend needs the support of the other on a consistent basis such that the person depended upon receives no benefit other
than the opportunity to support and encourage, while the relationship may be significant and valuable, it can't be said to define a true friendship.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:08:50 AM

Ill think we are like they same, Even if my cousin i'm not trusted them also because not all the time they going treat you or going to be your enemy. But it have some ways to be close to them is to a good friends to them or a cousin.
Chichaylin

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:38:51 AM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
Yes i am so blessed to have a real friends.  They are always there to support me. I've considered them as my family.
Pikono

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:38:28 AM

Teman sejati sebenarnya adalah seseorang yang berada di samping kita pada saat senang maupun dalam keadaan susah .Teman sejati adalah seorang yang mau berbagi dengan kita.
dashywashy

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

yes, real friends are the one who considered you as a family.A real friends are someone who is there for you when you experiencing the happiest and your sadness event in your life. A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends. For if not, they weren't true friends in the first place.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:27:55 AM

nowadays real friends had been stink behind the shadow at inner beauty to be a true friends, because no man can perfect towards attitude,,but still true friends well always comfort you what ever it takes both your situation  even the hardest time,,,sometimes struggle well be there in times to find the true friends,,because no have overnight success to find the true friends it should be a process day by day,,
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: