Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HITBTC SCAM 29 BTC to PCOIN what is your stance on it? what should we do ?
Leave and go ahead
File Complaint with lawyers
Continue emails them
Start campaign against HITBTC
Qtum
Lisk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] PIONEER COIN (PCOIN) X11 SOCIAL COIN  (Read 30236 times)
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:17:06 PM

So.. why is the APP on their website actually the UTRUST APP?HuhHuh??  SCAM ALERT!!
why do you think this coin is scam, i dont think so because this is already listed on coinmarket an cryptopia
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:54:41 PM

This project is really interesting! ! I better grab their token it run out of stock!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:08:18 AM

What makes this coin unique and special???

I think this coin will focus on the trading of digital products, Especially in Social Media like uploading videos, audio, and also posting for gaining a reward in PCOIN.  So, in my opinion, it's like using facebook, youtube etc to earn effortless.

Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:35:59 AM

So.. why is the APP on their website actually the UTRUST APP?HuhHuh??  SCAM ALERT!!
why do you think this coin is scam, i dont think so because this is already listed on coinmarket an cryptopia
I didn't understand yet why you thinking that PIONEER COIN  is scam coin. They have good roadmap good goal.
Can u give me the link of APP??
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:39:43 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 03:00:38 AM by PENSCoin

So.. why is the APP on their website actually the UTRUST APP?HuhHuh??  SCAM ALERT!!
Do not feed the troll, this newbie saw such spam in many branches. And I think his accusations are without evidence.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:42:41 AM

I think this coin will focus on the trading of digital products, Especially in Social Media like uploading videos, audio, and also posting for gaining a reward in PCOIN.  So, in my opinion, it's like using facebook, youtube etc to earn effortless.
coin is like a dollar now sure by the time it gains some momentum things will basically pick up....socially i would say its just matter of time people discover it...all the good reason for a bounty campaign in my opinion

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:03:08 AM

wow just added PCOIN in coinmarketcap.com,I want to know can I mine PCOIN in my dual core pc? Is it support CPU mining? I need information,I am interested and want to mine.Thanks Smiley

I think it should support PC mining but make sure to check for profitability. At times it's better to straight out buy the coin over just mining it. Not to mention the hardware damage mining does

This days cpu mining is not profitable, the best way to do is use gpu or more gpus and a high end specs desktop. I think it's better to buy coins when it's still cheap than mining with cpu. This will really damage your unit or will give you a very low profit.
Great! I also think that it is possible to buy a coin when it is still cheap, unfortunately sometimes it is difficult to guess whether it will grow or fall.

I agree with that, it's more easy to just buy it than doing all that stuff and lots of effort, but to be honest I don't have experience with mining, it's just the way I see it.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:03:46 AM

coin is like a dollar now sure by the time it gains some momentum things will basically pick up....socially i would say its just matter of time people discover it...all the good reason for a bounty campaign in my opinion
Of course the coin as a child must grow. While the child is growing we do not make demands for him as an adult Wink
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:43:25 AM

Well even bitconnect is listed on coinmarket cap and also listed on multiple exchanges, didnt stop that from being a ponzi
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:08:07 AM

wow just added PCOIN in coinmarketcap.com,I want to know can I mine PCOIN in my dual core pc? Is it support CPU mining? I need information,I am interested and want to mine.Thanks Smiley

I think it should support PC mining but make sure to check for profitability. At times it's better to straight out buy the coin over just mining it. Not to mention the hardware damage mining does

This days cpu mining is not profitable, the best way to do is use gpu or more gpus and a high end specs desktop. I think it's better to buy coins when it's still cheap than mining with cpu. This will really damage your unit or will give you a very low profit.
Great! I also think that it is possible to buy a coin when it is still cheap, unfortunately sometimes it is difficult to guess whether it will grow or fall.

I agree with that, it's more easy to just buy it than doing all that stuff and lots of effort, but to be honest I don't have experience with mining, it's just the way I see it.
This is my first experience to mining, could you tell me how to mine this PCOIN without even buying an ASIC miner? ASIC miner is too expensive for me, so I want to mine using my GPU for the first time.
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:08:42 AM

Yeap, I agree with you, even though we have so many project base on Social Media, such as: LBRY credits, Lineage network(ERC20), Bitcoin social(ERC20),...etc but i really PIONEER COIN have a some advantages itsel especially at multi currency transactions with low fee.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:25:39 AM

There is no way that this project is a scam, it's easy for you to say that without any evidence of your allegations. I can see that the developers are working hard to keep this project achieve what's on their roadmap.

okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:42:51 AM

PIONEER COIN SPECIFICATIONS

Coin Type: PoW
Algorithm: X11
Block Time: 120 SEC
Block Reward: 22
Block Halving Rate: 500,000
Total Coins: 23000000
Difficulty Retargetting Algorithm : Dark Gravity Wave
I Million Premine  reserve for Social media rewards.

Another X11 Algo which is ASIC friendly. Why not making new algo either.
Well it is good project. Good luck.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:48:49 AM

Nice to see PIONEER COIN in coinmarket cap.  And the price is also pretty nice.  I didnt thought that PIONEER can get this high price in this short peroid. But why cant we see the market cap of this Coin ? 
Fine news the coin is traded on crypto and appeared a coinmarketcap. I think for the beginning of a coin career is the best choice. I mean capa will probably appear later.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:24:59 AM

Code:
Roadmap Dec 2017 : PCOIN Contributor Project where investor can keep 1000 PCOIN in wallet and earn 45% from every block.
when to deploy this project? @pcoinoffical
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:42:54 AM

Nice to see PIONEER COIN in coinmarket cap.  And the price is also pretty nice.  I didnt thought that PIONEER can get this high price in this short peroid. But why cant we see the market cap of this Coin ? 
Fine news the coin is traded on crypto and appeared a coinmarketcap. I think for the beginning of a coin career is the best choice. I mean capa will probably appear later.
Not big cap but good volumes for the beginning coin. I earned money selling and buying coins with much smaller volumes.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:48:09 AM

I didn't understand yet why you thinking that PIONEER COIN  is scam coin. They have good roadmap good goal.
Can u give me the link of APP??

yeah, they explained and planned well on there white paper which its understandable. Aslo there road map is specific on there different schedules. How come that they always that this project is a scam.. Can you please give some links or evidence that this project is scam..
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:49:10 AM

http://pcoinwallet.com that is test exchanger 35 cryptocurrencies......................coming soon.... wait update wallet

Nice improvements. Well, hope to see more positive outcomes from this coin. Let support and invest now. With different exchanger is equals easy and fast transactions.

The price in the exchange is stable so far, I think everyone is busy in mining. When they dump the coin in the market, it will be the time to buy.  Grin
Keep support at Pioneer coin and dont dump it. At some altcoins project i very hate speculators when they take profit while we are loser. I hope this problem dont appear at PCoin.

This problem will definitely appear, any time when the project (ICO) has a bounty and other forms of distributing tokens before actually pre-sal or main sale starts. Wanna know why? Wink
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:24:34 AM

This project is really interesting! ! I better grab their token it run out of stock!
You better do, and do it as soon as possible.
The value of these coin will increase exponentially.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:20:09 AM

Dev, I think you should say something about your project.
And I trust Pcoin target min 1$ in last of Dec.
And here we go:
Pioneer Coin (PCOIN)
$0.898984 USD
At coinmarketcap
=================
Somebody who have 1000 coins, tell us about profit in your wallet, do u recieve 45% of block reward?
Wow thats so great this coins was just launch last november but it is already increasing its value so rapidly. I wont wonder if this will reach 10 dollars each by march next year.
Most of the peoples are seeking their profits in PCOIN hence they are busy purchasing PCOIN token which is gradually increasing the price for the coin. If the same continues on, PCOIN will sooner cross 10$.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: