Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guns - Why do we need them?  (Read 1671 times)
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:51:42 AM

Actually we wouldn't need them if we feel safe at our home. But we see the news so we are all worried.

If we can trust justice and governments to protect our propriety like human being, we wouldn't need them - but how can we trust them after watching how corrupted they are ?

Another issue is the gun-lobbies and the easy way to purchase a gun.

So in conclusion more gun means more fear for everyone.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
hunker_down

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:10:15 AM

I believe that we don't really need them anymore.

There was a time in our history where we had to defend ourselves, but technology has surpassed that now. I think the main problem when it comes to gun control is that you don't need to be trained or prove you can use one.

When you learn to drive, you spend months in a car learning, with a gun you don't.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:38:47 AM

We are living the most peaceful times in human history, yet there are people killed by the dozens every day. Guns and weapons are meant to "protect" but are used as means to "eradicate". Why do we need guns? What do you think?
Not all people need gun. Instead of gun to protect your self i think you need to pray in God to protect everyday in your life. Gun is not okay especially to person that have no temper in his life.
Rexpax

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:30:04 AM

Most of the word is doing quite fine also without everybody carryiing weapons...

+1,
i suppose if there were no guns at all, we wouldn't have had to use them for protecting ourselves from guys with ammo...

Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:28:44 PM

We are living the most peaceful times in human history, yet there are people killed by the dozens every day. Guns and weapons are meant to "protect" but are used as means to "eradicate". Why do we need guns? What do you think?
in my opinion, I do not need gun, because the regulations in my country do not allow the use of gun by civilians, my country is in a state of peace and security, the security of our country is guaranteed by the state government and its law enforcement apparatus.
Bankz1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:05:20 PM

We need guns to protect yourself from bad people around us , In this world no one is to be trusted and your best friend can be your worse friend and I have also realized most people are lazy and don't want to work , how can someone spend years doing hard work making money and you use just a second to take it all.  So the gun is very important.
huntybunty

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:23:45 PM

Almost every day in the US children accidentally kill themselves or others with guns that are meant for "protection". We DON'T need them. They kill far more people than they save, every day.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:41:17 PM

We need guns to have a peace and order for entire community. But some bad guys use that for crime and to gain more power to get what they want in life. But guns are good for protection by yourself not using it to kill somebody's innocent.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

freedomstreaming

Activity: 144

Uncensored & Anonymous Live Streaming

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:43:36 AM

So many countries have a no gun policy. And they have no mass murders there. We do not need guns at all.

▀▀▀▀▀  Freedom Streaming | Earn Crypto Rewards For Streaming and Viewing  ▀▀▀▀▀
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:28:51 AM

There are instances that you will have no choice but to defend yourself for example if you are in a remote area and there are no police around patrolling.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:44:13 AM

The only thing that makes a gun needed is for protection but i do not promote guns that can be easily purchase over the counter, i think all countries must provide regulations regarding guns because if someone who is not mentally capable of using it and actually own one it will be a problem for a lot of people.

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:11:43 AM

Well for self defense but this is not what it seems in most cases because no matter how disciplined the gun owner is there could really be a time in which they will be using it for  a not so good reason.

I am a fun of banning guns to every citizens. Gun handler should be a professional tho it cannot still guarantee its uses
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:31:37 PM

Not all people need gun. Instead of gun to protect your self i think you need to pray in God to protect everyday in your life. Gun is not okay especially to person that have no temper in his life.

I also think that not all are armed with a pistol because it still can not be saved if a whole mob with a weapon attacks. It is better to ask God for the protection of his family.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:47:56 PM

I don't think it's a necessity. I can understand people who say its for self defense but a person who's going to own one should undergo  firm assessment first if they're fit carry one before getting a licensed firearm. Many people die each year of being shot, eigher accidentally or rage firing or just simply irresponsible gun handling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:57:50 AM

Most people feel safer with them. Their concerns are rather valid. The only way to defend yourself against a criminal with a gun, is with a gun yourself. What I'll never understand is why ordinary citizens are allowed to have assault weapons though. Those are used for war, and is just overkill for self defense.

True. I've held a gun before. It was a handgun. There is a feel to it, a certain power. I don't know if it's because of Hollywood or a natural curiosity but i really want to fire it on the wall or the ceiling or a dummy. There is a certain power when you hold a gun, and if that person has an emotional quotient of a kindergarten, you would really want to fire it. Most of the time at living being. I think we're not supposed to own guns not unless you are the police.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Alfred V

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:11:55 AM

We really need guns because nowadays because almost every criminal in our country has guns and the only thing to protect my family is also to have our very own gun.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:31:57 AM

Nowaday, we are living in a society with many dangerous thing, i dont like to use gun because it is dangerous and too much problem to solve if i had a gun, however living in dangerous society make me think again whether to have a gun or not because i may need it to protect myself in the future.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:43:09 PM

If you had as many guns as anybody else, you could protect yourself from any other person.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:04:37 PM

Humanity can not live without weapons at all, even in ancient times, when a caveman made a stick with his weapon, he did not only send it to animals, but also to his fellow tribesmen, so it's in the genes.
Sir.bond378

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:05:32 PM

Because of the world today
Already filled with variety of crimes.
And yes we need a guns to defend ourself.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: