Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guns - Why do we need them?  (Read 1676 times)
Rodon

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

We don't need them at all! I never had to protect myself with a gun, or anyone I know. Only policeman should have guns to protect us.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

We don't need them at all! I never had to protect myself with a gun, or anyone I know. Only policeman should have guns to protect us.
it's nice to have a gun I feel protected
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

Not Really needed by every person but needed of those have a duty to protect lifes of people thosw soldier whose sacrificong their life to give peace of every ones life.

Using a Gun makes them more powerful againts the criminal when it terms of raid. We know that theres so many incident that using Gun on killing innocent people.we cant stop this. All things all materials can use as a murder weapon. 

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

We need gun, because our enemy has gun.
Gun is the only measure to protect yourself from gun.

Thus, strong gun control is the most efficient way to keep peace.

Buy gun & you' ll be gone. I don't understand the reason why we need to have a gun if we are like a peaceful person.
If we are an ordinary citizen's we should leave to the authority of our security. They are the one who are professionally trained to use that gun. Sometimes I notice something to those who have their guns, because of their pistol they become like a goons they don't know where should used properly their bragging guns.
Mehdecline

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

We need guns for safety purposes, but some people who are mentally unstable still get licenses somehow and use them on stupid situations such as road rage incidents...
Stormup2017

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

I think we don't need the guns. Because of their accessibility, there are many terrorist attacks.
myhometalk

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

Actually you don't really need guns. There are a lot of non-lethal self defense options out there to keep you safe.
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

Some people might need them, while others may not. Depends on how well one can protect oneself without a gun I guess, both verbally and physically.
tengenenyen

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:22:36 PM

Not all firearms and weapons have been designed for self-protection. depending on the person using and holding the gun.
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

In my point of view ,we do not need a guns;however we need to be protect from the police and pay more attentions at the fake friends.So keep calm and trust only in real friends and of course in our family.
ohshiittt

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

right! the gun is made for self-defense .. but others are too arrogant when holding a gun. especially when there's a fight that's just a shotgun shot right away .. so I think the gun depends on the person holding it .. if it's used to protect itself or just for violence.
girl

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

we need guns for protection to feel safe
ng123

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:56:03 PM

we can use guns for in the case of emergency like wars for protect people.That means for protecting and deciding the fate of innocent people that can be used.Not for pleasures and not for earn money.
Holy Dank

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

The people need to be armed because if the government is allowed to have a monopoly on violence the people will be soon oppressed, historically speaking.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:10:38 PM

As a Canadian I have never needed a gun for self defense. It think the only reason Americans feel this way is because any American can have a gun. So they all feel the need to carry one in order to be on equal footing.

Then you have mentally ill people, they are everywhere and many of them. They can get guns in the US and we all know what happens when they do.

Gun control is the ONLY way. Its obvious to anyone outside of this America Fuck Yeah paradigm.

Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

A hard time has come.So say, it's no longer safe for us to go to the market.We are in danger everywhere,  but we aren't allowed to carry weapons.Maybe it's better that it's forbidden, but the state must provide us with security.The most important is the security of citizens.Weapons should only be used on some celebrations.Then they would be the happiest.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
twarden

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

Self defense and sport. I do question the need for private citizens to have a fully automatic weapon.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:24:37 AM

As a Canadian I have never needed a gun for self defense. It think the only reason Americans feel this way is because any American can have a gun. So they all feel the need to carry one in order to be on equal footing.

Then you have mentally ill people, they are everywhere and many of them. They can get guns in the US and we all know what happens when they do.

Gun control is the ONLY way. Its obvious to anyone outside of this America Fuck Yeah paradigm.

Well, I live in a country where there is gun control policy and most people aren't satisfied with this.

Where there is gun control only two groups will have guns: Security forces and thieves. And the security forces aren't enough to stop all the thieves all the time, so the criminals feel safe to steal/kidnap/kill without worries to be shot as the common citizen doesn't have a gun to protect himself and his family.

And in countryside areas it's worse, as farmers need powerful guns and all they can have are some ordinary guns...
I think the american's Second Amendment is very right.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vanslyien

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:32:16 AM

First and foremost we are not living in the peaceful society. Take a look on what is happening since the end of World War II. If we are living in peaceful times we don't need the gun to protect ourselves from others, right? When you say peaceful it means there is order, everyone is safe and secured.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:31:16 AM

To protect yourself from the bad guys
But weapons are not toys that are casually used for unimportant things like stealing, killing and others.

I need gun for my personal protection.not for creating trouble. I have my gun at home and i used it personally especially when i'm in firing competition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: