Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:45:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Block Erupter USB Out of Stock - kosmo will be back!  (Read 33282 times)
keeron

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:43:59 PM

Long shot, but still asking :-) If there are still units available and you haven't the past customers (100%) place an order, would you open it to first-come-first-serve basis for anyone to purchase them at 0.195/unit?

kosmokramer (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:16:14 PM

Long shot, but still asking :-) If there are still units available and you haven't the past customers (100%) place an order, would you open it to first-come-first-serve basis for anyone to purchase them at 0.195/unit?

I have not yet decided what will be done with future unclaimed inventory (for reference, I have none at this time). Once my previous customers are taken care of and satisfied (first priority), I feel like the appropriate thing to do is to introduce unclaimed units to the public at a fair market price (either through an official reseller or on my own). From the perspectives of both previous customers who had to "earn" that discount, and from that of other resellers who already have thin profit margins without being undercut, it seems like the only fair thing to do.

I don't want to put a whole lot of thought into that until the time comes, but suffice to say they will be "priced to move" as I have no interest in keeping inventory. Whatever happens, I will ensure that the offer is clear and you all have a fair chance.

firstbits: 1kosmo | PGP Public Key
keeron

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:45:06 PM

Agree on your reply. Thank you for posting and looking forward to seeing and update from you.

My 3 miners are on their way! Will post the pic once they arrive in couple of days.

I have not yet decided what will be done with future unclaimed inventory (for reference, I have none at this time). Once my previous customers are taken care of and satisfied (first priority), I feel like the appropriate thing to do is to introduce unclaimed units to the public at a fair market price (either through an official reseller or on my own). From the perspectives of both previous customers who had to "earn" that discount, and from that of other resellers who already have thin profit margins without being undercut, it seems like the only fair thing to do.

I don't want to put a whole lot of thought into that until the time comes, but suffice to say they will be "priced to move" as I have no interest in keeping inventory. Whatever happens, I will ensure that the offer is clear and you all have a fair chance.
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 08:11:23 AM

Mid-Week Update:

Still collecting orders for this final batch of coupons - if you ordered before 6/25/13, it's not too late to claim any discounted hardware you're entitled to.

I haven't heard a word from friedcat in the past week. Long ago, he mentioned I would have all hardware prior to 8/31 which is Friday. Let's keep hoping that's the case.

Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but thanks again for your patience; I have faith friedcat will conclude this promo on-time, as promised.

HTML5 Gordon

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 03:25:23 PM

Mid-Week Update:

Still collecting orders for this final batch of coupons - if you ordered before 6/25/13, it's not too late to claim any discounted hardware you're entitled to.

I haven't heard a word from friedcat in the past week. Long ago, he mentioned I would have all hardware prior to 8/31 which is Friday. Let's keep hoping that's the case.

Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but thanks again for your patience; I have faith friedcat will conclude this promo on-time, as promised.

kosmokramer, I'm guessing that the package didn't make it on yesterday?  No worries, hopefully it will arrive on Tuesday.

Enjoy your long weekend!
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 10:42:36 PM

sent payment for 5 USB Erupters. thx
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:41:28 AM

Weekend Update!

I received word last night from our favorite feline friend that the remainder of our coupon units are en route to me. Due to US holiday, I expect delivery mid next week, but have no tracking number to back up that assumption.

There is a reason I got out of the reseller game; because this is a difficult position to be in. How can I, in good conscious, continue to sell these units at ฿0.195 when they've been delayed and when you can get them from other group buys for ฿0.18 (plus shipping)!? Beyond frustrated right now, but I'm hoping friedcat sees that and works with me on the cost of these final discounted units that have been significantly delayed so I can extend you last lot a little discount that you deserve. For units that already shipped, I think the previous price was fair (you'll have had those 2-3 weeks before others, which means a lot, considering the current difficulty outlook).

I'm going to take the initiative here and just discount the final batch further to a price I deem fair, considering the recently significantly reduced market price. I think 10% off of market price sounds fair for the time being, with the understanding that I may also reserve the right to ship via USPS First Class instead of the originally advertised Priority (BTCGuild ships at this level and eleuthria has observed that it's typically on par with Priority anyway). That results in this last batch being offered at ฿0.162 BTC with free USPS First Class or faster shipping; delivery is estimated to you by end of next week. Hopefully friedcat will take care of me, since I'm trying to take care of you.

I'll likely be putting up a 48-hour timer the second I receive hardware or tracking number, whichever occurs first. Once that expires, the promotion is concluded in full for all previous customers.

If you've already paid me for this last batch and haven't received your hardware, please PM me an address to send your ฿0.033 refund, with the understanding that your order may now be shipped via First Class (if you don't do such, you will be guaranteed Priority, as originally advertised).

I'm doing my best to wrap up this promotion in a fair way, despite some unannounced curve balls and I appreciate your understanding of that. I've had a lot of very supportive PMs throughout this promotion which reminded me why I was a reseller in the first place; some of you are just out-of-this-world nice and it's just a pleasure to serve you, regardless of profit. It really makes me reconsider leaving the whole game, up until another curve ball pops up...

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 03:17:43 PM

Weekend Update!

I received word last night from our favorite feline friend that the remainder of our coupon units are en route to me. Due to US holiday, I expect delivery mid next week, but have no tracking number to back up that assumption.

There is a reason I got out of the reseller game; because this is a difficult position to be in. How can I, in good conscious, continue to sell these units at ฿0.195 when they've been delayed and when you can get them from other group buys for ฿0.18 (plus shipping)!? Beyond frustrated right now, but I'm hoping friedcat sees that and works with me on the cost of these final discounted units that have been significantly delayed so I can extend you last lot a little discount that you deserve. For units that already shipped, I think the previous price was fair (you'll have had those 2-3 weeks before others, which means a lot, considering the current difficulty outlook).

I'm going to take the initiative here and just discount the final batch further to a price I deem fair, considering the recently significantly reduced market price. I think 10% off of market price sounds fair for the time being, with the understanding that I may also reserve the right to ship via USPS First Class instead of the originally advertised Priority (BTCGuild ships at this level and eleuthria has observed that it's typically on par with Priority anyway). That results in this last batch being offered at ฿0.162 BTC with free USPS First Class or faster shipping; delivery is estimated to you by end of next week. Hopefully friedcat will take care of me, since I'm trying to take care of you.

I'll likely be putting up a 48-hour timer the second I receive hardware or tracking number, whichever occurs first. Once that expires, the promotion is concluded in full for all previous customers.

If you've already paid me for this last batch and haven't received your hardware, please PM me an address to send your ฿0.033 refund, with the understanding that your order may now be shipped via First Class (if you don't do such, you will be guaranteed Priority, as originally advertised).

I'm doing my best to wrap up this promotion in a fair way, despite some unannounced curve balls and I appreciate your understanding of that. I've had a lot of very supportive PMs throughout this promotion which reminded me why I was a reseller in the first place; some of you are just out-of-this-world nice and it's just a pleasure to serve you, regardless of profit. It really makes me reconsider leaving the whole game, up until another curve ball pops up...

Nice... really appreciate your great work!
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 12:58:01 AM

Inventory has arrived! If you have an order with me and have paid, it will ship tomorrow morning.

If you are eligible for discounted hardware (i.e. previously ordered from me before 6/25/2013), you now have exactly 36 hours left to complete your order. The timer is short because I have now been accepting orders for several weeks and it's time to wrap this up. If you don't claim your hardware by 9/5/2013 @ 6am (PDT), you will forever forfeit your claim to discounted ASICM hardware through me.

Thanks for your business, your patience, and your support all along. Happy hashing!

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-05+08:00:00

macromode

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 04:02:10 AM

I'm happy to see this timer, @kosmokramer. It's about time you enjoy your well earned freedom from all these induced obligations. Reminds me of a quote from The Godfather: "Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU
nwoolls

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 04:41:16 AM

Submitted - thanks kosmo!

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 06:00:22 AM

All orders received up until now have been boxed up and will be going out tomorrow morning. Tracking numbers have been emailed.

I do have some inventory that has been declined and will likely be making that available publicly tomorrow when I get a chance at ฿0.17 - ฿0.18 BTC each with free First Class Shipping, which means you'll essentially be getting market group buy pricing for hardware that will ship out for free, ASAP. Keep an eye out for an order form to pop-up tomorrow for that limited inventory as I want to get rid of it and move on.

Thanks again all for your patience and support - the kind emails keep rolling in and mean more than you know. You're all great. This will be wrapped up by week's end one way or another, unless (as @macromode stated) "they pull me back in", haha.

kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:06:34 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2013, 08:43:35 AM by kosmokramer

As stated yesterday, I am now making available some of the discounted units that have thus far been forfeited. Starting tomorrow at 8am (PDT), the entire lot of forfeited inventory will be up for grabs. Currently, a small portion is available for purchase.

Again, all inventory is in-stock and ready to ship ASAP (within 24-hours, but likely same day).

Units are currently priced at ฿0.171 each and include FREE USPS SHIPPING. Minimum order quantity is 5 units.
If you want 50 or more units, please PM me to arrange an order for an additional discount.

Please use this form to view inventory status and purchase forfeited inventory.

I'll update my OP later, but for those of you are have been PMing me and watching this thread, consider this your early head start.

SOLD OUT OF EXTRA INVENTORY - MORE INVENTORY MAY BE ANNOUNCED MID-DAY 9/5 (Thursday)

keeron

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:25:35 AM

Thank you! Was eagerly waiting for this...

Just submitted my order. I hope you clear out the inventory (I only needed a small number, but the price is very competitive and your shipping time is probably one of the best here). I hope others buy from you (saving one or two bitcents on the price + free shipping)

As stated yesterday, I am now making available some of the discounted units that have thus far been forfeited. Starting tomorrow at 8am (PDT), the entire lot of forfeited inventory will be up for grabs. Currently, a small portion is available for purchase.

Again, all inventory is in-stock and ready to ship ASAP (within 24-hours, but likely same day).

Units are currently priced at ฿0.171 each and include FREE USPS SHIPPING. Minimum order quantity is 5 units.
If you want 50 or more units, please PM me to arrange an order for an additional 5-10% off.

Please use this form to view inventory status and purchase forfeited inventory.

I'll update my OP later, but for those of you are have been PMing me and watching this thread, consider this your early head start.
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:30:54 AM

Wow, 20 minutes - you all bought me out in 20 minutes. May be more stock available tomorrow depending on how many discounts are claimed. If you just ordered, it will ship out tomorrow AM. Have a good night!

Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:49:09 AM

damn... it was still green when i clicked... but i decided to first write my letter...  Grin
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 05:57:22 AM

At this time, all discounted inventory has been claimed. Thanks for your business and for allowing me to earn your trust.

I look forward to selling new hardware in the future at the high level of service you've come to expect. Thanks!!

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 06:00:06 AM

At this time, all discounted inventory has been claimed. Thanks for your business and for allowing me to earn your trust.

I look forward to selling new hardware in the future at the high level of service you've come to expect. Thanks!!

you get any more block erupters put me down on the list

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
buyer99

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2013, 03:22:20 PM

Good job Kramer. Way to get er done!

Whenever you do come back, maybe bring some blades with you.  Cool

macromode

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 04:27:25 PM

Thanks for all your hard work and honesty, @KosmoKramer. You've earned a respite from all this. Everybody leave the good man alone so he can enjoy some freedom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: