Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin replace gold?  (Read 15623 times)
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:42:43 AM

I think no
Its different with bitcoin
Gold not thats much again in world
And still forever have a value forever

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:24:51 AM

Gold in general is no better. The value of gold is nothing more than a result of a global consensus - at the moment everyone agrees to consider gold a measure of value, simply because this measure is in some form or another necessary. If we assume a utopian situation, that tomorrow everyone agrees that gold is not such a measure, then it will be good only for the production of quality wires and trinkets.
The btc is gaining momentum for exactly the same reason - the global consensus towards the btc is constantly being strengthened. In this case, unlike gold, the cue-ball is not only a measure of value, but also a settlement system, and gold is not a competitor for this parameter.

gold has been a reliable tool for centuries, Gold has served as a protective way to store wealth, and hide money. so bitcoin will not replace gold only it may cost more than gold.
I think so that bitcoin has already replaced gold. There are people who were previously investing in gold but since the time this bitcoin has come into existence, they have taken out all their money from gold and now they are investing a huge amount of capital in bitcoin. In addition to this, the market value of bitcoin as compared to that of gold is very much high and that too in such a short span of time.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:51:30 PM

Gold in general is no better. The value of gold is nothing more than a result of a global consensus - at the moment everyone agrees to consider gold a measure of value, simply because this measure is in some form or another necessary. If we assume a utopian situation, that tomorrow everyone agrees that gold is not such a measure, then it will be good only for the production of quality wires and trinkets.
The btc is gaining momentum for exactly the same reason - the global consensus towards the btc is constantly being strengthened. In this case, unlike gold, the cue-ball is not only a measure of value, but also a settlement system, and gold is not a competitor for this parameter.

gold has been a reliable tool for centuries, Gold has served as a protective way to store wealth, and hide money. so bitcoin will not replace gold only it may cost more than gold.
I think so that bitcoin has already replaced gold. There are people who were previously investing in gold but since the time this bitcoin has come into existence, they have taken out all their money from gold and now they are investing a huge amount of capital in bitcoin. In addition to this, the market value of bitcoin as compared to that of gold is very much high and that too in such a short span of time.
Unluckily, I am not that person Grin. I am transfering my profits from Bitcoin to buy Gold and saving some money to buy real estate in future and for my business. I just use Bitcoin for speculation, because I do not know the future of Bitcoin will be good or bad, all things are not clearly at current.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:30:43 PM

Two of them are not  in the same category or level,  Gold requires physical presence will BTC carries the power of INTERNET . U don't needs to b present at the market place before urs

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:32:34 PM

Bitcoin will never replace gold because there are some people that believe in gold for years and they will never give up gold for some digital currency called bitcoin.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:56:32 PM

as i heard in my friends before gold have a nice price but now bitcoin really replace gold for the price nobody can stop the price of bitcoin now but my moms opinion we know that price will be high and it will go down..
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:18:59 AM

in so many years gold is better than anything,but now bitcoin replace gold we have to be patience in earning a lot of bitcoin now for good..
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:49:23 AM

in so many years gold is better than anything,but now bitcoin replace gold we have to be patience in earning a lot of bitcoin now for good..
Yes, I agree on you. Bitcoin already replace by gold. Its price and its use. We must have to wait everything to have patience and continue believing in bitcoin. It can be useful for many years. Having bitcoin is such a great opportunity for everyone. Bitcoins price is much of golds price. We can use it for the near future. Keep on believing it for you to continue earning.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:37:33 AM

This is unlikely to happen someday since people in gold are confident and have been using it in their actions for a long time and trust more to him than bitcoin
luka red

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:18:33 AM

why this question arises I don't know.gold and bitcoin is two different thing.one is precious metal other is cryptocurrency.before cash people used gold and silver for exchange. the days of cash come but appeal for gold remain same.it is the gold that is entrusted because of its consistent value that is remain approximately same for long time.
bitcoin can replace banknote as banknote replace gold for some particular sector.
I don't think that bitcoin can replace gold.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:17:42 AM

When Bitcoin causes fiat to crash, gold will be popular for a time.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
woffingshire

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:18:26 AM

I think gold can't be replaced, is something likely attached to fiat as bitcoin is too. People who need to spend things end up getting fiat.
Laregrell

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:03:52 AM

bitcoin start take some of gold place as investment.

bitcoin can replace gold for personal investment only while can’t replace for government use
enterprevic1

Activity: 64

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:13:34 AM

I do not think bitcoin would replace gold. The volatility posed by bitcoin and even crypto markets in general is a turn off for some people and even the fact that satoshi is anonymous.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:21:43 AM

For now, bitcoin's value and price is higher compared to gold. However, at the end of the day, Gold is still the a precious and important thing. It's value is endless and stable. so bitcoin wont replace gold.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:21:57 AM

This is unlikely to happen someday since people in gold are confident and have been using it in their actions for a long time and trust more to him than
I think both are different and there are no comparison of both. it just a new digital money and can not represent an economy of a country. however, gold has been existed for a very longtime and used to trade for manythings so it has been a great symbol to represent a power of country and become a symbol of entire economy. So gold has more value than .
Golubhargava

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:29:17 AM

This is unlikely to happen someday since people in gold are confident and have been using it in their actions for a long time and trust more to him than
I think both are different and there are no comparison of both. it just a new digital money and can not represent an economy of a country. however, gold has been existed for a very longtime and used to trade for manythings so it has been a great symbol to represent a power of country and become a symbol of entire economy. So gold has more value than .
I think both are different and both are no comparison..
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:30:08 AM

I don't believe that Gold will ever be replaced since Bitcoin rules in a different space anyway.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:45:34 PM

depending on the meaning of the word "replace"...now people really are more interested in bitcoin, it has replaced gold in the matter of people's interest, but I don't think that people will massively start throwing gold and investing money in bitcoins...there will always be both
howlong3098

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:03:26 PM

I feel bitcoin seems to have done a good job, and it is better than gold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: