Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin replace gold?  (Read 15626 times)
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:50:24 PM

maybe it can replace gold in such a way of its value, when bitcoin starts increasing everyday it can replace the value of gold and many people will start mining bitcoin and they will start to buy and invest in it.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

the answer is no, because gold is a thing and bitcoin is a whole other thing and they used in different things and none of them can replace the other
Yes i agree on that bitcoin and gold has abig difference in appearance  thatis why bitcoin vannot really replace  bitcoin in terms of physical status but if we speak about the price or maybe  the value or in gaining process maybe gold have been already defeated by bitcoin because bitcoin is really profitable investment than gold .

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

Its noticed that both of assets having similarities how their prices increases but the thing make difference is risk of lost and theft ,Gold is more risky as compare bitcoin.Similarly, Bitcoin is seen by some investors as a safe haven now because its prices are unaffected by currency crashes. Like gold, Bitcoin prices go up when current events make investors bearish toward currencies.

Today, Bitcoin prices are still surging despite months-old speculations of the cryptocurrency entering a bubble. More merchants are accepting Bitcoin as a legitimate way to pay for goods and services, and the Japanese government is one of the first countries to support the cryptocurrency. Like gold, Bitcoin can now be used for trade in most countries should major currencies crash.
so to capture the market bitcoin need more time once it will known by every individual will give lead to gold and overcome the gold.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

I think it's hard for Bitcoin to replace golds because Gold had been a main valuable asset that exist thousands years ago. So new things want to replace old things it gonna take a long time for happening.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

I think it already has.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:27:51 PM

This is unlikely to happen, we will not be able to make 100% human in the world using bitcoin, but gold can be accepted 100% human in the world because gold is an investment since thousands of years ago.
SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:30:04 PM

Gold is supposed to be a safe haven, so in a nutshell something quite stable, with the events that just happened we know that bitcoin is not at all stable, not to mention its digital side ..
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

Gold in general is no better. The value of gold is nothing more than a result of a global consensus - at the moment everyone agrees to consider gold a measure of value, simply because this measure is in some form or another necessary. If we assume a utopian situation, that tomorrow everyone agrees that gold is not such a measure, then it will be good only for the production of quality wires and trinkets.
The btc is gaining momentum for exactly the same reason - the global consensus towards the btc is constantly being strengthened. In this case, unlike gold, the cue-ball is not only a measure of value, but also a settlement system, and gold is not a competitor for this parameter.

I dont think so, for me no one can ever replace gold because rhey are a nature made so no one can replicate them in this period of time. While bitcoins on the other hand is just an artificial thing and just a man made. They are just agetting up because of the demands of the people but look at them now they are falling so hard in the market and a lot of people now are panic selling their coins which males the bitcpins fall more. So i am expecting that the bitcoins prime will come to an end.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

Let's talk in a thousand years - while too small a distance to compare these two entities  Wink

cryptojoe

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

As we get more advance everyday Bitcoin will eventually replace gold.
rehanaurora

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

i don't think so, cause bitcoin is a digital currency and especially many people  who don't know about the bitcoin and many people consider that bitcoin is just games on internet
however gold is real commodity in the world
cryptojoe

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:53:58 PM

Both are good and both have their respective enthusiasts.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

No bitcoin is unlikely to be able to do this, most people in the world will prefer gold than him, since gold has always been with a person throughout his history
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:03:24 PM

if I think if bitcoin replaces gold is also not ... even though I like to save bitcoin than to store gold ..
the reason is obviously the mas ya thing is visible and all the world knows the gold with the elegance of its color.
if bitcoin not plasticity but its value is more expensive than gold ..
which obviously both have their respective advantages.
I do not know also if someday bitcoin there is a form and its form may be really true gold ... will be replaced with bitcoin .
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

Gold in general is no better. The value of gold is nothing more than a result of a global consensus - at the moment everyone agrees to consider gold a measure of value, simply because this measure is in some form or another necessary. If we assume a utopian situation, that tomorrow everyone agrees that gold is not such a measure, then it will be good only for the production of quality wires and trinkets.
The btc is gaining momentum for exactly the same reason - the global consensus towards the btc is constantly being strengthened. In this case, unlike gold, the cue-ball is not only a measure of value, but also a settlement system, and gold is not a competitor for this parameter.
if you ask bitcoin will replace gold my answer is definitely yes because bitcoin is increasing the price and it has a possibility that increases than gold, people become rich in this system of bitcoin so if i have you now i will do it now

On my opinion, their is a big possibility to replace Gold to Bitcoin when it come to price and value increase. Because of the ability that is easier to transact and its easier than ever because to our technology.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

Bitcoin and gold are very profitable investment tools, then why should they replace each other? Would not it be more profitable if you tried to invest in both?
Bitcoin is more profitable than gold, but not safer than gold. If you take advantage of both it would be more profitable. Storing profits from investing with bitcoin by buying gold.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:36:06 AM

I do not think bitcoin will replace gold. Bitcoin is electronic money, it's future is uncertain. Many countries do not accept bitcoin. It will end whenever. Gold is a precious metal, it appears for a long time and it can not disappear.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:44:59 AM

No it cannot replaced gold. Gold is far more greater than bitcoin though it can surpass the value of gold but it cannot replace gold since gold was created naturally from the natural resources of the world. While bitcoin was created from the natural intelligence of a human and there are no assurance that it will stay permanently.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:55:50 AM

if you ask bitcoin will replace gold my answer is definitely yes because bitcoin is increasing the price and it has a possibility that increases than gold, people become rich in this system of bitcoin so if i have you now i will do it now

On my opinion, their is a big possibility to replace Gold to Bitcoin when it come to price and value increase. Because of the ability that is easier to transact and its easier than ever because to our technology.
Bitcoin can completely replace gold because it is worth a lot more than gold and has a very high investment value and the profit is huge. I think the future of bitcoin is so great, you can invest in it to get many times as much profit as gold investment. Bitcoin is having a hard time but it will get back up very fast.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
dangwapo311

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:56:13 AM

Bitcoin will never replace gold. Gold has been used for trading since then and something like that is hard to replace. Most of the people still prefer the precious metal than the virtual currency which bitcoin is.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: