Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10083 times)
lichnikkk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:55:53 PM

Smart Valley big success – we’ve taken the second prize in nomination of Investor Relations at a major international competition!

Investors marked Smart Valley very high, and what would you say of Smart Value?

Give a link to this event? I want to see the composition of the participants and who took the first place.

For quick search i got a link with russian page about:

http://rusplt.ru/business/keysyi-uspeha-moskve-32097.html

Smart Valley and Universa are on the top!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:42:01 PM

blogerator

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:42:12 AM

A frequent question we get from the bounty campaign participants is when exactly the Smart Valley ICO will take place.
Here's the answer: the ICO is set for February - March 2018; you will receive your tokens once it's complete.
vitalikexpert

Activity: 154
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:52:56 AM

you have prepared a very long road map. the project seems not bad. hope you are successful.
vitalikexpert

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:04:45 AM

What are your goals on PRE sale ? min or max CAP ? What will you do if you do not collect the necessary amount of money?
vitalikexpert

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:29:39 AM

What are your goals on PRE sale ? min or max CAP ? What will you do if you do not collect the necessary amount of money?
If you are interested, then in the thread it was already announced that on the presale soft cap was collected - more than 2 million dollars.

ok, thks, and where is this information on the site? in the news? I did not find them! You work for this company or just answered how a person who understands the project?
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:20:33 AM

"How can I get my project scored? How much does it cost?
10 If you would like to get your project scored by our experts, you will need to submit an application.
A project can pay for scoring using one of three ways:
1. For free
· Project founders can pay for the scoring using the funds from the SMART Valley Financial Aid Center; to receive financial aid, they have to apply for it;
· The application is assessed by SVT holders (1 SVT token gives one vote). If after one week the application gathers over 70% positive votes, the project receives the necessary funds, but in return the project founders will have to transfer – at once or at a later date – an amount of their project tokens that equals five times the scoring fee;

· The project tokens transferred to repay the financial assistance will be made available for purchase by SVT token holders.
2. With a discount
· Holders of SVT tokens are entitled to discounts on various services on the platform, including scoring.
· The discount starts at 25% and is calculated dynamically (you can find more details in the Token section of our White Paper);
3. Payment in full using SVT tokens
· The project has the option of paying the full scoring fee with SVT tokens, thus becoming a member of the SMART Valley ecosystem."

Those 5 projects that are scoring. Who in what way paid for it? Exactly not the first way, because this system does not work as I understood.
· The project tokens transferred to repay the financial assistance will be made available for purchase by SVT token holders.What does it mean?

blogerator

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:36:58 AM

"How can I get my project scored? How much does it cost?
10 If you would like to get your project scored by our experts, you will need to submit an application.
A project can pay for scoring using one of three ways:
1. For free
· Project founders can pay for the scoring using the funds from the SMART Valley Financial Aid Center; to receive financial aid, they have to apply for it;
· The application is assessed by SVT holders (1 SVT token gives one vote). If after one week the application gathers over 70% positive votes, the project receives the necessary funds, but in return the project founders will have to transfer – at once or at a later date – an amount of their project tokens that equals five times the scoring fee;

· The project tokens transferred to repay the financial assistance will be made available for purchase by SVT token holders.
2. With a discount
· Holders of SVT tokens are entitled to discounts on various services on the platform, including scoring.
· The discount starts at 25% and is calculated dynamically (you can find more details in the Token section of our White Paper);
3. Payment in full using SVT tokens
· The project has the option of paying the full scoring fee with SVT tokens, thus becoming a member of the SMART Valley ecosystem."

Those 5 projects that are scoring. Who in what way paid for it? Exactly not the first way, because this system does not work as I understood.
· The project tokens transferred to repay the financial assistance will be made available for purchase by SVT token holders.What does it mean?

it mean: "SVT token holders will be able to buy project tokens transferred as payment for the scoring".
vitalikexpert

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:49:34 AM

ok, thks, and where is this information on the site? in the news? I did not find them! You work for this company or just answered how a person who understands the project?
See it here: https://smartvalley.io/

So what? I was on this site and I did not find on it the answers to my questions, so I asked them here... can anybody help?
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:47:14 PM

I see that the amount of collected funds is growing steadily. Excellent result, it means it will be possible to conduct a powerful advertising campaign on ICO.
Do you think a lot of spending on advertising is necessary when the product is already running and successfully held presale?
Perhaps at the moment the project has been invested by a "close" circle of investors. Those people who either know it from the inside or somehow interact with the developers are so confident in them. To bring information to a wider range of investors, ICO is necessary.

Emphasis on advertisement has always been a crucial element in any project, whether or not they are recording successive victories.
1. It helps with lasting impression of their brand.
2. It keeps them on top of their game and ensures they meet with public expectations.

However, the intensity can vary, as it depends on the economic ideology of the project.
olumyd

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:43:58 PM

Do you think a lot of spending on advertising is necessary when the product is already running and successfully held presale?
Perhaps at the moment the project has been invested by a "close" circle of investors. Those people who either know it from the inside or somehow interact with the developers are so confident in them. To bring information to a wider range of investors, ICO is necessary.
I think he means that such a project is already most attractive in our time. Few projects have so many pluses. MVP, collected soft cap, etc.

I agree, the ICO system has evolved, an many who can't up with newer standards (unofficial), find it hard even with intense advertisement.
vitalikexpert

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:18:58 PM

you have a good project team, why did not you mention it in your white paper? sort like by all the canons they should be there
vitalikexpert

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:42:28 PM

I see that the amount of collected funds is growing steadily. Excellent result, it means it will be possible to conduct a powerful advertising campaign on ICO.

Emphasis on advertisement has always been a crucial element in any project, whether or not they are recording successive victories.
2. It keeps them on top of their game and ensures they meet with public expectations.

However, the intensity can vary, as it depends on the economic ideology of the project.

marketing - as we know, progress driver! But the main thing is to monitor the effectiveness of each channel and delete not relevant, otherwise the budget for marketing is very easy and quickly go away!
vitalikexpert

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:40:43 AM

It's hard to say unequivocally. It depends not only on the project itself but also on external circumstances. The fact is that for example a social network with a small number of participants will be of little interest to anyone.
I agree, but not all projects require a huge infrastructure. In many cases, the phased development is quite acceptable.
The realities are that whoever grabs a large market share now and that will have a big profit then, even when profitability falls.
you are right but not completely!
it's just not always the way the market works, it's often important to find your small but highly profitable product and then everything in your wear will be fine!
vitalikexpert

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:44:01 AM

I agree, but not all projects require a huge infrastructure. In many cases, the phased development is quite acceptable.
The realities are that whoever grabs a large market share now and that will have a big profit then, even when profitability falls.
I agree. But I have the experience of real business. Sometimes it is better to have greater profitability on small volumes than lower profitability on large volumes.
that's it!
I just talk about this and tell our friend MR "Sartrute".
the most important thing in business is the net profit, and the volume is not so important
olumyd

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

I will not agree about "all" projects.
The need for wide marketing varies greatly. And sometimes advertising can be even harmful.
The Smart Valley project certainly needs good advertising, because now the market is developing rapidly and it is necessary to capture the market share. But you should remember about your abilities. If you take on too large a volume of work and do not perform it, then this will affect the project negatively.

I think you are correct, some projects do extravagant advertising and make their product redundant. I would suggest also that they do a marketing and advertising survey to find out which publicity channel will be most effective in bringing out the glare of their project.
olumyd

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

It's hard to say unequivocally. It depends not only on the project itself but also on external circumstances. The fact is that for example a social network with a small number of participants will be of little interest to anyone.

Correctly stated. The ICO community is still undergoing it's neonatal transformations. For any project to remain relevant in the future is largely dependent on their role play in marketing and publicity campaign.
EasyCrazy

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

What is hard cap of this project? Hey, anybody  Huh
vitalikexpert

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

What is hard cap of this project? Hey, anybody  Huh
they do not have hard cap! Only the goal of 30 million, which they are trying to collect. It turns out or not - we'll find out in a few months
vitalikexpert

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

but they have soft cap - 3 000 000 $! )) and know, they have almost reached it, collected more than 2.8 $ Good news ?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: