Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10092 times)
blogerator

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:09:43 PM

We are pleased to inform you that the work on preparing for the ICO. Our team works hard to ensure the convenience and safety of your investments.

Our project has recently received a large number of proposals for partnership and mutually beneficial cooperation. Suddenly, we cannot respond to everyone, but we assure that in the near future we will comment on each appeal. In connection with the holding of negotiations on cooperation with major crypto-currency investors, our team decided to reschedule launch date for the pre-ICO on December 2017.
V I P

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:58:09 PM

Hi all! I was very interested in this idea. Joined Facebook and Twitter. I hope that Smartvalley will achieve its goal and three stages of ICO will bring the desired result. Good luck SmartValley team!
V I P

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:04:59 PM

Really liked your project! You are doing an incredible job and promotion too.

+1

Beside I've skimmed your whitepaper and notice some interesting idea like the benefits of reputation scoring sys in SV. So SmartValley is a promising ICO and your target market is massive for almost everybody who interesting ICO/blockchain innovations.

Well, looking forward to its future updates.
SmartValley

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:11:15 PM

how is this project different from other ICO's accelerators/platforms like Starbase or Ambisafe, etc. Is there any unique features that this project have or is it just like other ICO's box? I have read that this project is much more cheaper than the other and the first companies in this industry.

Following this project as Im very interested to it. Please make feedback towards to my questions. Thanks!
blogerator

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:14:30 PM

I was very interested in this idea. I hope that Smartvalley will achieve its goal and three stages of ICO will bring the desired result. Good luck SmartValley team!

Thank you whish you goodluck too! We hope we will get our goals etc. We need more participants of our future campaign!
blogerator

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:26:33 PM

Hi all! I was very interested in this idea. Joined Facebook and Twitter.

Hey, wait, what you are talking about?  Huh

Yes, we'll have the bounty campaign in near future, but is not running just now. We'll announce the exact numbers of bounty tokens and terms of the campaign in the coming weeks.
blogerator

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:10:29 PM

In connection with the holding of negotiations on cooperation with major crypto-currency investors, our team decided to reschedule launch date for the pre-ICO on December 2017.

What was the previous date of pre-ICO?
In the WP, I see it's December 2017. Have you fixed this so quickly?

Yes, we have. We update our WP after all important decisions or changes.
parasite

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:51:48 PM

I'm interested in how several platforms will work on one decentralized exchange. Because the technology is different. I do not know how to combine waves and eth.

You are wrong, there is some similar solution yet, for example from bonovero.com (eth plus waves integration in one gun).
blogerator

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:47:33 PM

Yes, we'll have the bounty campaign in near future, but is not running just now. We'll announce the exact numbers of bounty tokens and terms of the campaign in the coming weeks.
Have you already decided how many percent of the bounty pool will be allocated to the signature campaign? I'm surprised that many projects now underestimate this type of advertising in favor of spam in social networks.

This is a good question; we are still considering it. Anyway, we’ll have a decision on our bounty program in first half of December. It will be announced in advance, please follow the updates on this thread.
blogerator

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:48:34 PM

Our project has recently received a large number of proposals for partnership and mutually beneficial cooperation.
Where it will be possible to read about the reached arrangements? In social networks? Or not all agreements are public and will be announced?

Boris, all current agreements are of a private nature at this phase of the project. As soon as ICO starts our respected partners will be revealed to public.
blogerator

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:51:20 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 12:56:45 PM by blogerator

You are wrong, there is some similar solution yet, for example from bonovero.com (eth plus waves integration in one gun).

Would you please keep any off-topic discussions out of this thread.

Thank you!
tera1004

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:07:39 PM

Interesting project. I hope you can implement it
tera1004

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:40:39 PM

When is the start of your project?
raddledpalm

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:44:19 AM

Hello, could you provide us with more detailed info, it look like there are still lack of information on the first post, many content that should be present still not available at the moment. Please complete all the details. Thank you.
blogerator

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:20:54 AM

Anyway, we’ll have a decision on our bounty program in first half of December. It will be announced in advance, please follow the updates on this thread.
It turns out that the ICO will be in the last days of December? Usually the bounty begins much earlier than ICO. It is interesting to me cause I would like to take part in the signature campaign.
Will it be open to the Members?

Let me please once again clarify the key dates of our campaign.

First of all, our pre-ICO is going to be held in December 2017, investors have already made a number of per-orders so that I would say that this phase of the campaign is going to be closed pretty quickly.

Secondly, our ICO will be held in March 2018. The ICO date was moved to March as per request of our Chinese investors who are going to celebrate their main holiday of the year (the Lunar New Year) in February. And in January there are a series of European/Russian holidays. But as a benefit of this situation we’ll have platform MVP running in live by the time ICO starts which brings additional confidence to our investors.

As for the bounty program, the decision on its exact date will be made and announced in December 2017, most probably bounty program will start in January 2018. To stay in the loop please follow the updates of this thread.
blogerator

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:22:30 AM

When is the start of your project?

Our pre-ICO is going to be start in December 2017. To stay in the loop please follow the updates of this thread.
blogerator

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:38:03 AM

Boris, all current agreements are of a private nature at this phase of the project. As soon as ICO starts our respected partners will be revealed to public.
I hope you do not consider option as selling the project to a large investor? Do you have or will be provided the investment restrictions? As for example the Cindicator had tiers for investors to prevent owning a large part of the project by one person.

We don’t have any limitations on the max size of investment or consolidations, for example there was invested over a million usd in a single transaction into one of the projects on our ICO platform (see here for details). Nevertheless, we do have a process for minor background check of all of our major investors + a simple KYC procedure for all the rest.
blogerator

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:39:42 AM

I hope you do not consider option as selling the project to a large investor? Do you have or will be provided the investment restrictions? As for example the Cindicator had tiers for investors to prevent owning a large part of the project by one person.
Dont you think that selling to one or several large investors contradicts the stated tasks? In the priority is decentralization, and therefore participants must be a lot and they should be practically equal.

See post below for similar question's answer.
blogerator

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:41:11 AM

Please don't discuss offtopic in our campaign thread. Thank you!
Hi!
 Are you a community project manager? What time zone are you in? It is not very convenient to communicate with such delays in the answers.

Yes for first. And for second -

We are sorry for not being able to immediately answer all your questions due to a large amount of work and intensive development phase of our project. Towards pre-ICO and ICO we’ll better guide and inform the public to raise knowledge about the project.

blogerator

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:44:14 AM

Interesting project. I hope you can implement it

Thank you for interest! We hope we will get our goals and even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: