Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10080 times)
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

ICO has started and will last 60 days. Softcap $3mil Reached, HardCap $60Mil will be reached soon. Congrat Smart Vally Team.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heavenhighh

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:01:35 AM

well that is my poloni address, i don't plan to move the coins from there until i have somewhere else to store them.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:50:24 AM

I really hope this ICO can always run smoothly and easily to reach the target.
Let's give continued support to this project.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:16:02 AM

It is certain that the hope we all ICO can succeed, but that all must also be balanced with teamwork, I am sure the team will give their best for all so that later the project will be successful and achieve the targeted results.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:59:02 AM

It is certain that the hope we all ICO can succeed, but that all must also be balanced with teamwork, I am sure the team will give their best for all so that later the project will be successful and achieve the targeted results.
all the teams will do the best for this project. they are definitely going to work hard and work just as well, because all the teams are certainly expecting project managed this could be a huge success and give satisfactory results.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

all the teams will do the best for this project. they are definitely going to work hard and work just as well, because all the teams are certainly expecting project managed this could be a huge success and give satisfactory results.
you were right, and I agree with you. no doubt if the team will manage the project very well, and let's see how the development of this project in the future. hopefully all goes smoothly.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:04:52 AM

you were right, and I agree with you. no doubt if the team will manage the project very well, and let's see how the development of this project in the future. hopefully all goes smoothly.
Moreover, with the number of participants to support this project will certainly make the passion for the team in developing and bringing the projects to success.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

well that is my poloni address, i don't plan to move the coins from there until i have somewhere else to store them.
You should store your Ethereum on Mew or Metamask Wallet and participate in SmartValley ICO right now  Grin. They are Good Team with Good Ideal and Great Project. Wire USD transfer via Paypal, Visa will open after ICO start 10days. You can contribute and receive token in MEW or Metamask wallet
andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

With the accomplishment of the SmartValley softcap project, bounty hunter has started to calm down and his team has also been able to relax a bit even though his hardcap is still far
ramahero01

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

With the accomplishment of the SmartValley softcap project, bounty hunter has started to calm down and his team has also been able to relax a bit even though his hardcap is still far
least softcap already accomplished up to this project can be said to be successful, but I'm sure for hardcap later also will be achieved due to see teams involved here are very compact in worked. success is always this project in the future.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

least softcap already accomplished up to this project can be said to be successful, but I'm sure for hardcap later also will be achieved due to see teams involved here are very compact in worked. success is always this project in the future.
We should always be optimistic, if the next target is definitely achievable in this project,
because of course all teams will always do my best.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:34:05 AM

Very interesting project. But why so few information about the project? When will the pre-sale of tokens begin?
Which platform is chosen for the project? Ethereum?

What interested you in the project? I read the white paper and didn't understand the monetization model of the project. Oh ... Very complicated description. But the cost of the token is not listed anywhere. I think it's necessary to work on the white paper and the site.The idea of the project is very interesting. I want to see how this will work.

I really like the idea! We can get a product of a completely different level. A lot of companies want raise money fot their startup. SmartValley will help evaluate the quality of the new project. It will be fair to the investor.  Am i wrong?
If indeed such were the goal of the project was built I highly support this project in the future Hopefully growing and smoothly.

poopbread

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

Very interesting project. But why so few information about the project? When will the pre-sale of tokens begin?

What interested you in the project? I read the white paper and didn't understand the monetization model of the project. Oh ... Very complicated description. But the cost of the token is not listed anywhere. I think it's necessary to work on the white paper and the site.The idea of the project is very interesting. I want to see how this will work.

I really like the idea! We can get a product of a completely different level. A lot of companies want raise money fot their startup. SmartValley will help evaluate the quality of the new project. It will be fair to the investor.  Am i wrong?
If indeed such were the goal of the project was built I highly support this project in the future Hopefully growing and smoothly.
It has reached the softcap, which is a good phenomenon. Many people have noticed its existence. We look forward to getting better results.
ivenconal

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

you have prepared a very detail road map. the project seems not bad. hope you are successful.
Hornyboy1231234

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:09:54 AM

you have prepared a very detail road map. the project seems not bad. hope you are successful.

Where can i find your roadmap ??
No details on bitcointalk Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239642.0
ramahero01

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:33:07 AM

It has reached the softcap, which is a good phenomenon. Many people have noticed its existence. We look forward to getting better results.

the project was indeed interesting teams involved always provide the best for this project, hopefully to the fore his more successful could develop for the future.
SmartValley

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

As you all know, the Smart Valley ICO has already started! And even though we have already hit our Soft Cap, the ICO will conitnue.

Another piece of news - and even more importantly - is that next week our bounty campaign will come to an end, so this week is the last in our long bounty marathon. The bounty will remain active till only May 20, 2018.

We'd like to thank everyone who has participated! We will communicate all the details concerning bounty reward payments soon. Rewards will be transferred to bounty participants in July, after the completion of the ICO.
Terpusy

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

the project was indeed interesting teams involved always provide the best for this project, hopefully to the fore his more successful could develop for the future.
by working hard and maximize all opurtunites, this project will continue to grow
with all the potential that it has.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:10:49 AM

by working hard and maximize all opurtunites, this project will continue to grow
It seems like this project does have great potential for success, and about it no doubt. everyone involved in the project are certainly always doing the best work, so that this project can be a great success.

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:52:07 AM

It seems like this project does have great potential for success, and about it no doubt. everyone involved in the project are certainly always doing the best work, so that this project can be a great success.
We see how the development of this project in the future. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until the target could be achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: