Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10077 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

Whitethoughts
Most likely it will be so. If you consider that the last discount was 10%, then most likely before the ICO we will have a discount of 5%.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

Great news! We have reached our soft cap much faster than
expected - we have already raised $3 183 107! For this reason, we
are suspending the token sale. The next sales round will begin 7
days before the official launch of the ICO in March 2018. If you
would like to be included on our waiting list, please fill in the form
below, and we will contact you as soon as the token sale resumes.
Will the information on the number of people on the waiting list be published? I think that it would be interesting for potential investors.
I think so, because the companies are interested in showing that many people are ready to invest in the project. Another question is what kind of conversion will be from these interested.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:43:28 PM

Whitethoughts
Most likely it will be so. If you consider that the last discount was 10%, then most likely before the ICO we will have a discount of 5%.

Why do you think the bonus will be 5 and not 7 percent. Do you know the insider information from Smartvalley team?
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

Whitethoughts

Why do you think the bonus will be 5 and not 7 percent. Do you know the insider information from Smartvalley team?
The bonus should be significantly less for those who invested a month and a half later. This is logical. It means twice. 5 percent is quite an explicable figure.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

Great news! We have reached our soft cap much faster than
expected - we have already raised $3 183 107! For this reason, we
are suspending the token sale. The next sales round will begin 7
days before the official launch of the ICO in March 2018.
If you
would like to be included on our waiting list, please fill in the form
below, and we will contact you as soon as the token sale resumes.
Will the information on the number of people on the waiting list be published? I think that it would be interesting for potential investors.
What does it mean? Starting sales before ICO?
I do not know. I did not pay attention to this nuance. Thank you for asking this question, now I myself am interested to know the answer.
KateMoss

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

Scoring of the project WePower gave a result in the form of a rating of 60%. How soon will its relevance be determined?
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

Scoring of the project WePower gave a result in the form of a rating of 60%. How soon will its relevance be determined?
I think this can be done only after the release of the token on a large exchange. The price will be determined by an effective market mechanism and we will know the result.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

I think this can be done only after the release of the token on a large exchange. The price will be determined by an effective market mechanism and we will know the result.
I think according to the results of ICO, it will be possible to draw conclusions. Still, the most important thing is the opinion of investors. If they take part in the project, then it means it's good.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

I think according to the results of ICO, it will be possible to draw conclusions. Still, the most important thing is the opinion of investors. If they take part in the project, then it means it's good.
Investors can be wrong - there are many projects where they lost money. The meaning of the system is in the evaluation of the project itself. So you'll have to wait to understand how well the project will manifest itself.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

MikePerry
So we need to start the platform faster, because the timing of the setting (determining the qualifications of experts, etc.) are quite considerable.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

MikePerry
So we need to start the platform faster, because the timing of the setting (determining the qualifications of experts, etc.) are quite considerable.
To enter into the "game" of new experts faster, you can develop a system of tests. I think it would be a substantial time saving.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

MikePerry
To enter into the "game" of new experts faster, you can develop a system of tests. I think it would be a substantial time saving.
Interesting idea. To initialize the platform, I think it should work. And further change in the rating of the expert will be insignificant as it seems to me.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

MikePerry
Scoring is already working. Before the beginning of ISO for more than a month, then the development and launch of the platform. I think for this time a sufficient pool of experts will already be formed.

KateMoss

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:15:45 AM

MikePerry
Scoring is already working. Before the beginning of ISO for more than a month, then the development and launch of the platform. I think for this time a sufficient pool of experts will already be formed.
Where is the guarantee that they will remain in the project in the future?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

Interesting idea. To initialize the platform, I think it should work. And further change in the rating of the expert will be insignificant as it seems to me.
I do not think that this is a good idea since evaluating real projects and passing tests is a different thing. Reality is more diverse than tests.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

Investors can be wrong - there are many projects where they lost money. The meaning of the system is in the evaluation of the project itself. So you'll have to wait to understand how well the project will manifest itself.
I think it will take a very long time. From development to full-fledged work of the project can take a year or more.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

They are rewarded for their participation in the system. What other guarantees do you need? I think that those people who have taken the time to make themselves a good expert rating will remain in the system to get profit from this.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:22:22 AM

What do you think is the total number of experts that will be necessary for the adequate work of the platform? That all projects were reviewed on time, evaluated, etc.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

They are rewarded for their participation in the system. What other guarantees do you need? I think that those people who have taken the time to make themselves a good expert rating will remain in the system to get profit from this.
Yes, in this respect the system is thought out very well. The considerable effort required to become a good expert is beneficial to all parties of the process.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

What do you think is the total number of experts that will be necessary for the adequate work of the platform? That all projects were reviewed on time, evaluated, etc.
Depends on the total number of projects and on the dynamics of their arrival on the platform. In addition to the initial assessment, you will also need constant monitoring of the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: