Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10083 times)
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

KateMoss
Do you want to invest or participate in a bounty program? If in a bounty, you can already join. The exact date of ICO is not important in this case.
More considering the investment option. But I would like to get tokens from the bounty. Although I do not like to fulfill certain conditions and delve into it. All the same, the main income comes from investments.
Excellent when there are such opportunities. Some people do not have to choose. But in any case, both sides are interested in the success of the project.

Yes every opportunity should be properly utilized, if until the opportunity is lost maybe later will regret in the end, better continue to provide the best.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UV-PGlQZdzvfC7TjjQMaI50-T7aUDKSdiTikzrMhVNQ/edit#gid=1296209374
Very few participants in the signature campaign. Given the fact that the project has collected soft cap and payments exactly will be a very profitable campaign.
There is still a lot of time and many participants will have time to join. Therefore, there is no guarantee of a big profit.
Guarantees can not be anywhere at all). I also noticed that the table of participants in the signature campaign is not updated, unlike the tables of participants in social networks. I hope the manager will explain the reason of this.
Maybe the final count will be done at the end? Although of course it is always more convenient to look at the subtotals.
I do not think that's because of this. If each participant of the signature campaign will make 30 messages per week, then at the end of the campaign, it will take too long to check all the messages. There is some other reason. I hope we will be informed.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

LightFork
If there are adequate participants, then it is enough to calculate the total number and check some posts selectively. It is not necessary to consider each word and letter.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

More considering the investment option. But I would like to get tokens from the bounty. Although I do not like to fulfill certain conditions and delve into it. All the same, the main income comes from investments.
Excellent when there are such opportunities. Some people do not have to choose. But in any case, both sides are interested in the success of the project.
If I find the time, I will definitely participate in the signature campaign. First I want to determine the timing of investment.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

CanvinGale
Perhaps you are right, but there are plenty of investors who do not have time to read the project's WP in which they invest. I'm not even talking about looking for any particular information.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

If I find the time, I will definitely participate in the signature campaign. First I want to determine the timing of investment.
I agree, I would like to know the exact timing of the start of ICO. About the bounty it is best to ask questions in the profile thread.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

CanvinGale
Perhaps you are right, but there are plenty of investors who do not have time to read the project's WP in which they invest. I'm not even talking about looking for any particular information.
I agree with you, most investors are like that. But they have time to get elementary information in any case. It seems to me not difficult to determine who is really interested in the project.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

Maybe the final count will be done at the end? Although of course it is always more convenient to look at the subtotals.
I do not think that's because of this. If each participant of the signature campaign will make 30 messages per week, then at the end of the campaign, it will take too long to check all the messages. There is some other reason. I hope we will be informed.
Yes you are right. I hope the bounty manager will answer this question. I will follow the thread of the bounty campaign.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

LightFork
If there are adequate participants, then it is enough to calculate the total number and check some posts selectively. It is not necessary to consider each word and letter.
Once a bounty manager takes money for his work, then let him check everything thoroughly. Many bounty hunters at any opportunity stop correctly performing their tasks. I've seen this many times.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

Of course yes. Especially if relying on the experience of competitors to offer improvements. In business offline there are a lot of completely identical enterprises and they work successfully.
The issue with businesses in offline is a bit different - they are geographically monopolists, there is no analogy. But in online, everyone is at an equal distance to the consumer. The competition here has a different level.
Now all banks exist online, but there are thousands of them. And everyone has their income and customers. So I do not think that existing competitors prevent the appearance of a new project on the market.
Forced to agree. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the total amount of tasks is such that a single organization can not execute it. In connection with the huge growth of the market of Crypto-currency is likely to get the same situation.
Such a situation (explosive growth) will not last long. It's good that Smart Valley started on time and have a chance to grab some market share.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:20:19 PM

This thread turned into a discussion of payments to the bounty hunters, like any thread of company that collected soft cap  Grin

coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

This thread turned into a discussion of payments to the bounty hunters, like any thread of company that collected soft cap  Grin

I thought any thread turns into a discussion of payments to bounty hunters when the project hits the hard cap and not the soft ))
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:47:13 PM

I thought any thread turns into a discussion of payments to bounty hunters when the project hits the hard cap and not the soft ))
In our time, not every project reaches even soft cap. Therefore, the question is quite hot)

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

blogerator

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

Please do not spam in our ICO thread  Angry

blogerator

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

Dear friends,

Have you heard that the popular ICO project Benebit has turned out to be a scam? We have posted our analysis of the incident on our Medium blog at https://medium.com/@Ismartvalley/about-benebit-61bae996b7ee . We offer much more than the full story, though: we are actually working on new features that will help prevent such cases of scam in the future! Read about our idea and share your suggestions in the comments!
blogerator

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:13:55 AM

Fantastic news!

Smart Valley has acquired a new adviser - and it is none other than Sam Lee himself! Sam Lee is known internationally as the founder and CEO of CoinDesk and the Founding Executive Chairman of the China Greater Bay Area TechFin Association, as well as one of the key figures of the blockchain and crypto industry in Asia. Lee has more that 20 years' experience commercializing digital services across the globe. He will assist us with promoting Smart Valley across Asia, represent our project at large events, and use the strength of his large investment community to build up our brand in the Eastern hemisphere.

We are sure that collaboration with him will take the Smart Valley project to the next level!

kolaska

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:55:31 AM

Dear friends,

Have you heard that the popular ICO project Benebit has turned out to be a scam? We have posted our analysis of the incident on our Medium blog at https://medium.com/@Ismartvalley/about-benebit-61bae996b7ee . We offer much more than the full story, though: we are actually working on new features that will help prevent such cases of scam in the future! Read about our idea and share your suggestions in the comments!
For many a sudden scam Benebit, but I did not understand why  should talk about this here. Now a lot of scam

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

Dear friends,

It is a pity that this project was not in your scoring, we could see if the group of experts will be able to guess the scam in it.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

Fantastic news!

Smart Valley has acquired a new adviser - and it is none other than Sam Lee himself! Sam Lee is known internationally as the founder and CEO of CoinDesk and the Founding Executive Chairman of the China Greater Bay Area TechFin Association, as well as one of the key figures of the blockchain and crypto industry in Asia. Lee has more that 20 years' experience commercializing digital services across the globe. He will assist us with promoting Smart Valley across Asia, represent our project at large events, and use the strength of his large investment community to build up our brand in the Eastern hemisphere.

We are sure that collaboration with him will take the Smart Valley project to the next level!

https://gbx.gi/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/samsonlee.jpg
Very useful news for the project. It would be interesting to look at the dynamics of the number of participants of the ICO whitelist after this news.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

Fantastic news!

I wonder how you managed to convince the adviser of this caliber to join the project? Will you tell us about the conditions of your partnership?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: