Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10075 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

To enter into the "game" of new experts faster, you can develop a system of tests. I think it would be a substantial time saving.
Interesting idea. To initialize the platform, I think it should work. And further change in the rating of the expert will be insignificant as it seems to me.
In any case, it will be necessary to invent something, because when the platform starts, the amount of work for the experts will increase many times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

To enter into the "game" of new experts faster, you can develop a system of tests. I think it would be a substantial time saving.
Interesting idea. To initialize the platform, I think it should work. And further change in the rating of the expert will be insignificant as it seems to me.
In any case, it will be necessary to invent something, because when the platform starts, the amount of work for the experts will increase many times.
It is necessary to listen to the opinion of developers, perhaps they have their own solution to this problem. Still, they know better how the platform should function.

KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

Where is the guarantee that they will remain in the project in the future?
They are rewarded for their participation in the system. What other guarantees do you need? I think that those people who have taken the time to make themselves a good expert rating will remain in the system to get profit from this.
Perhaps you are right. Those who started working in the system are very interested in continuing to be a part of it. And if the level of reward is worthy, then the competition will be quite high.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

I think according to the results of ICO, it will be possible to draw conclusions. Still, the most important thing is the opinion of investors. If they take part in the project, then it means it's good.
Investors can be wrong - there are many projects where they lost money. The meaning of the system is in the evaluation of the project itself. So you'll have to wait to understand how well the project will manifest itself.
Yes, here it is possible to carry out an assessment in different ways. For someone, the fact of collecting soft cap already means the success of the project, and for someone only the full implementation of the project entailing the growth of the token on exchanges.
coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

MikePerry
So we need to start the platform faster, because the timing of the setting (determining the qualifications of experts, etc.) are quite considerable.

How can they start platform faster if ICO hasn't ended yet? As I understand Smartvalley is waiting for March to conduct the public token sale.
KateMoss

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

How can they start platform faster if ICO hasn't ended yet? As I understand Smartvalley is waiting for March to conduct the public token sale.
Theoretically, it may very well, the soft cap is collected, the team has been working for a long time. If they manage to do everything before ICO, why not release platform before it.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

MikePerry
So we need to start the platform faster, because the timing of the setting (determining the qualifications of experts, etc.) are quite considerable.

But until March the team is engaged in something? The results of the work could be quite significant and worthy of being presented to the public.
LuckyNicky

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

Theoretically, it may very well, the soft cap is collected, the team has been working for a long time. If they manage to do everything before ICO, why not release platform before it.
Such an event is not anticipated for this period in the road map. Perhaps there will be some surprises, I think we will not miss them.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

Scoring is already working. Before the beginning of ISO for more than a month, then the development and launch of the platform. I think for this time a sufficient pool of experts will already be formed.
What do you think is the total number of experts that will be necessary for the adequate work of the platform? That all projects were reviewed on time, evaluated, etc.
Depends on the total number of projects and on the dynamics of their arrival on the platform. In addition to the initial assessment, you will also need constant monitoring of the project.
It turns out that if there is a sharp increase in the number of projects that are considered on the platform, it will be necessary to dramatically increase the number of experts involved in this. It seems to me here to think about outsourcing in order to be on the safe side just in case.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

It turns out that if there is a sharp increase in the number of projects that are considered on the platform, it will be necessary to dramatically increase the number of experts involved in this. It seems to me here to think about outsourcing in order to be on the safe side just in case.
Smart Valley has partners with Kickico, maybe with this development outsourcing will happen in their direction.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

It is necessary to listen to the opinion of developers, perhaps they have their own solution to this problem. Still, they know better how the platform should function.
I agree with this. But at the moment the scoring is conducted by experts from the team. Perhaps the developers believe that these experts will cope with the increased volume of work in the future.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:27:49 PM

MikePerry

Scoring is already working. Maybe it's worthwhile to run some part of the platform functionality for which the experts are responsible.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

Depends on the total number of projects and on the dynamics of their arrival on the platform. In addition to the initial assessment, you will also need constant monitoring of the project.
On the other hand, if the expert only does this without being distracted by any other work, then the technique is worked out for him, the analysis takes little time and he alone can evaluate dozens of projects.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

Scoring is already working. Maybe it's worthwhile to run some part of the platform functionality for which the experts are responsible.
Real experts need to pay something. I do not think that investors will be happy with the payment of labor expert just for training. Although from a strategic point of view, this can be justified.

coinmr

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:07:58 PM

MikePerry

But until March the team is engaged in something? The results of the work could be quite significant and worthy of being presented to the public.

Of course, the team is working. Have you checked their MVP or code on Github? They are also having quite an intensive roadshow.
blogerator

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

We welcome everyone to take part in our bounty campaign and translate the project web portal to the following languages: Norwegian, Turkish, Hungarian, Czech, Hindi and Portuguese.

Please contact user blogerator@bitcointalk
or make post here -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2602387.0
LuckyNicky

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

We welcome everyone to take part in our bounty campaign and translate the project web portal to the following languages: Norwegian, Turkish, Hungarian, Czech, Hindi and Portuguese.

or make post here -
For other languages, translation is no longer required? The site has been translated into so many languages already, cool.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

Of course, the team is working. Have you checked their MVP or code on Github? They are also having quite an intensive roadshow.
Yes, I've seen quite busy plans. I think everything will turn out well and before the beginning of ICO, we will have some good news.
KateMoss

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

or make post here -
What are the conditions for participation in this bounty?
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

Excellent. I oversee the project, and expect from it good profit. It remains to clarify the date of ICO and deal with the amount of free money.
Have you already invested in a project or are you just going to do it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: