Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legalization bitcoin  (Read 2432 times)
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

Bitcoin validity is starting to increase day by day. Which country does not want to accept it quickly because they think it's a scam. Countries like recent India, China Philipines, agree to accept Bitcoin. As Bitcoin's popularity increases, Bitcoin will be recognized as validity throughout the world over the next few years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

Bitcoin validity is starting to increase day by day. Which country does not want to accept it quickly because they think it's a scam. Countries like recent India, China Philipines, agree to accept Bitcoin. As Bitcoin's popularity increases, Bitcoin will be recognized as validity throughout the world over the next few years.

Bitcoin will be legalized? Then it is great because price of this might become stable but one problem will be, if bitcoin will handle by the government, we might dont have any freedom for us to choose what we wanted. A freedom of taxes becauseI know for sure taxes will increase if ever. So legalization of bitcoin really needs approval to everyone if it is okay to them.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

Bitcoin being legalize is just a matter of time, there is first mass adoptions,and users in almost 132 countries worldwide, you can practically buy things with bitcoin either online or physically..
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?

It is already legal in some countries i.e. Philippines. Bitcoin is acknowledged by banks and is used as process of payment in transportation. We have local wallet where we deposit bitcoin and use it as payment for beep cards. Or the cards that we swipe to pay the vehicle.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

I think Japan has accepted bitcoin as a legal payment option. Even in Philippines too . In India the government is planning to legalize it. Talks and discussions are going on for it. I think it may take a year to take some decision about it in India. They also have a plan to include it in goods and service section. In the near future, I hope most of the countries will legalize it, because its getting popular day by day.
[/quote
Yes,I hope so.we still need much time to discuss about accepting btc globally. Law and regulations issued by government needed to legalized it. This regulation can support btc to grow better and faster officially.
humakaita

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

It is very difficult to make legal bitcoin because there are still many pros and cons, and until now Japan has been trying to legalize bitcoin.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

There are already several countries that legalize bitcoin. Maybe for the legality of bitcoin globally and acceptable worldwide still takes several years.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:55:15 AM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?

at the G20 meeting a while ago, bitcoin became one of the discussions of the meeting. only a handful of countries forbid it. the rest will only make regulations and limit. in other words, no problem happens to break down the bitcoin and crypto. yes, although currently in some bitcoin countries is prohibited. it is not impossible in the future will be many countries that start using blockchain and crypto as a means of transaction.

Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

Legalization of bitcoin is good and great idea but because some countries opposed it that's why we face a struggle to make it legal...  Because it decentralized why they are not making it legal...  They didn't understand how usefuk it is...  We cant blame them because bktcoin is just starting but if soon it is widely recognized by a lots of people surely the government will implement that bitcoin will legalization...  Just like how we wait the value of BTC to rise we need also to wait until all lf the contries agree with this idea...
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

I think Japan is the leading country who fully use Bitcoin, most of its establishment is starting to adapt Bitcoins and even employees are being paid in bitcoin. Maybe because the person who discover Bitcoin is a Japanese that's why the people and government of Japan has no problem with Bitcoin. We hope other country would follow also on what Japan is starting to do, accepting and legalizing Bitcoin.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

For what reason would you even like to see bitcoin as a Sanctioned Cash? Is that extremely justified, despite all the trouble? I mean on the off chance that you trust that legislature should control everything and they can deal with it also superior to anything then I am not saying that they can not. I know they can do that superior to anybody yet As bitcoin is composed it can oversee itself pretty stunningly and I trust nobody can ever coordinate this much point to point exchange logging which our wallets do. I mean the online record framework and Private/Open key sign all these stuff make bitcoin an immaculate digital money it doesn't need the administration from government.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

As far as I know, bitcoin is legal only in Japan. Now many countries are trying to develop legislation for the legalization of crypto-currencies. Business is new, that's why everything is going slowly. But in the future, I believe bitcoin will be legal.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

Bitcoin will be legalized? Then it is great because price of this might become stable but one problem will be, if bitcoin will handle by the government, we might dont have any freedom for us to choose what we wanted. A freedom of taxes becauseI know for sure taxes will increase if ever. So legalization of bitcoin really needs approval to everyone if it is okay to them.
Bitcoin being legalized is somewhat has a a good effect and a bad effect too for us as a user's and trader's. First of all because of this legalization we will have rules and regulation to follow, well it is consider as a good effect and aside from it, if bitcoin become legally implemented of course let's expect that it would fine with tax and for me that's a sad thing.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

bitcoin has been legalized in some countries, and there are some countries that restrict to use of bitcoin, you can check the picture below related with it, we just wait for all countries to legalize the using of bitcoin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
BelarusToken

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

bitcoin has been legalized in some countries, and there are some countries that restrict to use of bitcoin, you can check the picture below related with it, we just wait for all countries to legalize the using of bitcoin

+++BELARUS) but it's very poor people(
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

If legalize everywhere bitcoin buet better because ate I suppose I want to go to a country where it is forbidden to me it will be impossible to use bitcoin.
appon12

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

I do not know the legal validity of Bitcoin in other countries, but Bitcoin can be found in many countries
As a profession, I believe that Bitcoin will get legal validity at all times in all countries.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

Legalization of bitcoin has begun actually, Japan has legalized bitcoin these past few months and are actually gaining a lot because of this Japan's economy has been better than ever, I actually hope that more countries will continue to legalize bitcoin and altcoins, I honestly think that if a country will legalize bitcoin, chances are that the economy would rise, and the poverty would be less.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

Currently there are no rules governing bitcoin but if you pay taxes on your earnings that you made through bitcoin than I think that money becomes legal and you are in the clear. Also Bitcoin isn't being legalized cause governments are confused if they should let a disruptive technology like bitcoin to flourish or ban it.

CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

There are some country already start legalise bitcoin and already start accepting bitcoins in some malls and super markets in some country like japan. I read the news that they already accepting bitcion in there malls so thats means they already legalise bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: