Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legalization bitcoin  (Read 2432 times)
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?

in my opinion legality is difficult to apply in the bitcoin because too many terms that must be applied and not just that alone if the occurrence of legality in the country the possibility there is a chance to control the kondsi price of the bitcoin.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

Nobody knows when it will be legalized all over the world. But I think here in the philippines that bitcoin is legal. And also many filipino uses bitcoin as part of their income. But I hope that bitcoin will be legal all over the world so that no one is afraid to buy bitcoin.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

Alot of countries are silence about the legality of Bitcoin, alot of countries has no law against BTC they just advice there citizen against it, no punishable offenc transacting with BTC.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?
if your looking for world wide legalization well theres no assurance about that since this will take more than five years to settle legalizing of bitcoin and cryptocurrency..

This may disappointing but we have no choice because not all countries are ready for this new technology and the benefits given by this
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

the latest news about bitcoin is a japanese country that makes central use of the world's largest bitcoin.
but for my own country (indonesia), the use of bitcoin transactions is still prohibited by the state for several reasons.

hopefully bitcoin soon legalized  Sad Sad
yes, indeed Japan is the largest bitcoin user today, most countries can not accept and certify bitcoin, if in Indonesia there is no prohibition for bitcoin, only to conduct transactions seems to be banned by the government, but hopefully there will be a way for we can transact with bitcoin freely, and hopefully more countries to legalize bitcoin.

Morkhart

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

I am waiting for the moment when bitcoin becomes legal in all countries of the world, I understand that in many countries there are strict laws regarding bitcoin. But someday all countries recognize bitcoin, sooner or later.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

Legalization of bitcoin would probably create hazardous effect to banking institutions because bitcoins features are much efficient and convenient to execute while banking takes much time to process transactions.

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin is now legal in many countries around the world, especially the Japanese who use it the most today, because it provides a stable financial source for them. In the future, many countries will accept bitcoin and will become more expensive.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:45:27 PM

some countries have legalized bitcoin, one of them is Philippine, but here in my own country it has not been legalize or prohibited. one can trade or invest freely without government intervention, and i believe that very soon bitcoin will be legalize and approve in my country.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

I think if bitcoin will be legalized I'm sure there's a very big changes and I know also a lot of people will be crowded and the system will be controlled by people that want to be a hero.
Tanjima

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

If you're asking about global legalization in some country,that mean Bitcoin should be regulated first by them.
and we can talk about global legalization, but right now, if they did not ban it.you can use it as your wish,but the requirement is the store support it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

It is very difficult to predict that when the government will legalize Bitcoin because there are some scams going around using the name of crypto and hence governments would never take any risk of taking any crucial decision. However, I believe that legalization is the only viable option to monitor the funds flow from this industry with the help of domestic exchanges. If the government is banning crypto to fiat trades then even in that case people would trade under the shadow and that would be the dangerous thing. Economists, crypto experts, legal experts and government officials are regularly meeting each other to draft a proper framework.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

the latest news about bitcoin is a japanese country that makes central use of the world's largest bitcoin.
but for my own country (indonesia), the use of bitcoin transactions is still prohibited by the state for several reasons.

hopefully bitcoin soon legalized  Sad Sad
honestly, at the moment, most of countries prohibit the development of bitcoin now. The goverments are trying to find the best way to reject the exist of bitcoin because it takes a huge impact to global economy. It is considerably clear that there has a few countries accept the development of bitcoin, that is one of the most causes which makes many people get concerned. Personally, I think that most of us both  wish our country support bitcoin. I hope that my country will accept bitcoin soon, and I hope bitcoin will be accepted all most parts of the world even more.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:02:21 AM

I think Japan has accepted bitcoin as a legal payment option. Even in Philippines too . In India the government is planning to legalize it. Talks and discussions are going on for it. I think it may take a year to take some decision about it in India. They also have a plan to include it in goods and service section. In the near future, I hope most of the countries will legalize it, because its getting popular day by day.
Yes, That is a good news. Legalization and global adoption of bitcoin is our hope together. In the last meeting of G20 Countries, all participants call for regulation regarding bitcoin. That is also an sign of accepting bitcoin by at least big and strong economic countries in the world. If this comes to a reality, we are optimistic that bitcoin will be accepted formally and can grow legally. Soon it will be used worldwide as as global digital currency.
Legalize would be similar with global adoption because if bitcoin legal, not only bitcoiner and also normal people will not be worry anymore to have and spend bitcoin in every area. Without legalized, we still have doubt on how we can spend it and normal people who dont have enough knoedge think crypto is scam bubble.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:24:04 AM

Bitcoin does not require the legalization of any government of any country, what bitcoin takes is the acceptance of a state government to be able to be used by the community, even without the receipt of bitcoin will remain in use by everyone in the world as long as the internet can still be accessed, but official acceptance of a government will strengthen bitcoin as a digital currency worthy of use by everyone.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:43:42 AM

Its hard to make government regulate bitcoin if bitcoin used for payment. As we know, bitcoin makes many central banks afraid because they can not control bitcoin.
But if regulation on bitcoin trade or investment instrument, i think that will happen and need time for government to regulate it

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:36:34 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency.many country like Japan,China,USA, accept bitcoin.day by day others country whole over the world accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment.I think within few years, bitcoin is legalized in many country.
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:23:07 AM

Do you mean legalization of bitcoin,  if it is legalised so many thing will change for better because it will be fully electronic money which will be spent electronically by everyone . Civilization  will be 98%. Nice one

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

Bitcoin being legalize is just a matter of time, there is first mass adoptions,and users in almost 132 countries worldwide, you can practically buy things with bitcoin either online or physically.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

Based on my research their are a lot of country's that accept bitcoin as legal tender in their country's. Their government amended the regulations of this digital money currencies to use as payment  of bills and other transaction especially to investment. And some other country's are planning to follows other country's that accept bitcoin as legal tender like Russia and Philippines.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: