Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legalization bitcoin  (Read 2432 times)
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:25:14 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 11:03:40 PM by pthnmj

Each country has different laws of legalising bitcoin. In fact,  some countries have legalised the use of bitcoin,  and some haven't or maybe strictly prohibited. Japan is one of the example, the country which has legalised bitcoin. And I think each country has its chance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

I just hope that the legalization of the use of bitcoin in my country will be far from reality. Because if not, they will get so much tax and those corrupt officials will just pocket those money. So better yet, leave the bitcoin owners alone.  Tongue
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

The legality of Bitcoin is quite a controversial issue as almost every country has rejected it as a legal tender. This is because of the fact that Bitcoin is decentralized, highly volatile, and governments, banks other financial institutions around the world don't recognize it as a currency. However, there are around 69 countries which have been lenient towards this cryptocurrency and have given it legal or quasi-legal status. Some of these countries are Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Ukraine, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States etc.

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:00:51 PM

Bitcoin is legal in some country. Some country approved using bitcoin but does not accept bitcoin as a payment. You still need to convert it into fiat. They prefer tangible payment rather than bitcoin.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Anakcikal

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

in my own country Bitcoin Legalization will be realized until it can be used as an investment tool. Cool
WesternCowboyBibop

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

I think by nature, bitcoin is legal. I think the term your talking about is to regulate. Since its gaining more and more popularity and a lot of people are now using it as a mode of payment, i think it would be better to set rules or guidelines in regulating it. Some countries are now accepting it as payment.
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

In my country bitcoin is considered  as a ponzi scheme cause our government lack knowledges on how it works .....many of my citizens are into it and we trade it often....but it has been legalised in some civilized country and which I believe many other under developed  countries like mine will soon join the race.  And I also suggest that bitcoin should be regulated  in other to curb many fake scams and fraudsters disappearing with investors fund.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:54:18 PM

Already many countries have given legal rights to Bitcoin payment options. Such as Japans, Philipines etc. India is planning to legitimize it. I think they will soon make a decision. Bitcoin legality in the world is increasing in the country. Because Bitaken has contributed to the development of the country.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

The government considers it expedient to further regulate the issue related to the right of foreign investors to transfer crypto-currencies to the issuer's purse in exchange for Russian issuer tokens. Such a measure will increase the investment attractiveness of Russian projects, "the official recall of the Cabinet said.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?
different countries have different law and rules. and also they have different views when it comes to cryptocurrency and bitcoin. but in our country it is legal and our government is supporting.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

Legal bitcoin is very difficult, because there are still many differences of opinion and fear with abuse use bitcoin, especially for money laundering and terrorist financing, and I think 5-7 years ahead I think there are many countries that legalize bitcoin, and Japan has legalized bitcoin to currently.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:46:14 AM

The legalization of bitcoin is quite a complicated process because every state needs to first decide whether they are willing to accept bitcoin and then understand how they will regulate it as much as possible.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

No need for legalization because bitcoins is all legal i think,it will not be published on news if its not legal at all.You must ask about bitcoins acceptance not about legalization because its already legal,well in terms of financing bitcoins is not considered as "legal" to use but it can be done one day

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

10 years is not so much for such a completely new phenomenon as cryptocurrency. Therefore, conservative States still cannot decide to accept it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Zeddyn

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:59:44 AM

Until now it is very rare for countries that have legalized bitcoin, but also there are countries that legalize the bitcoin of Japan.
cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

we dont when it will happen, thier are selected country which bitcoin is already legal. but here in philippines we dont know if it will going to legalize or not.

jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

Bitcoin legalization is one of the topic which is mainly relates on bitcoin and government. And we know that government and bitcoin is not that much related to each other because bitcoin is a form of cryptocurrency which exhibits decentralized system in terms of currency which could give an opportunity for people to earn and to gain profit for the future. Yet, when it comes to earning and profit government want to have a settled system which they could somehow legalized bitcoin to have a form of tax on it which is a bad thing that could happen to the system of bitcoin.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?

Its not easy to answer this,because lots of issue from different  countries are throwing toward this crypto,and as of today it grows ,but dont worry,i believe this will he settled in future,so far lets just dance with the music and enjoy what were having,stop demanding and be contentedly
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

Now most states are forced to consider the issue of legalization of the crypto currency and recognition of its legitimacy of circulation on its territory. The state can no longer stand aside and ignore its actual circulation, especially since the Crypto currency has a fairly decent value and it is being dealt with by more and more people. However, this process will be quite lengthy, it has a lot of difficulties, because this is a completely new phenomenon in financial relations and some features of the crypto-currency, such as its decentralized nature, anonymity, big volatility can not suit the state. Therefore, states will solve the issues of legalization of the crypto currency differently. This should be perceived as a natural process, but it must end with the victory of the crypto currency.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

legalization of bitcoin in a country is a hard thing to do especially on our country Philippines because bad people will take advantage of the use of bitcoin this may use for illegal purposes such us buying of illegal weapon, buying of drugs etc. which may cause a big trouble in our country the government should really think very carefully in legalizing bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: