Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legalization bitcoin  (Read 2432 times)
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

I dont  have any idea about the other country. Some legalized and some banned the bitcoin.

I think might take a year to take some decisions about it in India. they also have a plan to put the goods and services. in the near future, I hope most countries will melegalkannya, as the more popular day. I think Japan has received bitcoin as payment options legitimate. even in the Philippines, too. in India, the government plans to melegalkannya. talks and discussion ongoing for it.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?
Yes here in philippines they already made bitcoin legal,we may not be fear to any transactions were going to make because by bsp and central banks and also our governments also manipulated and supports bitcoin.
DUHOIxx

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

As far as I know, Korea has officially legalized the international transfer of Bitcoin and is about to set a legal framework for Bitcoin trading platforms and exchanges. This water allows Fintech companies to process up to $ 20,000 worth of Korean won to convert Bitcoin to users.
ABIR HASAN

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:41:55 PM

many other country bitcoin are not Legalization. The main reason for not accepting it in many countries is the main reason ,  Than some people buy and sell drugs or other any illegal activities using in bitcoin. But now many countries are trying to legalize it.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:12:56 AM

It depends of the government of any countries to deal with bitcoin, other countries just ignoring the uses of bitcoin some countries support while other countries totally banned the uses of bitcoin. Some countries like Japan and South Korea they are fully legalize the uses of bitcoin. For the government of China totally banned the uses of bitcoin.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:47:00 AM

I think Japan has accepted bitcoin as a legal payment option. Even in Philippines too . In India the government is planning to legalize it. Talks and discussions are going on for it. I think it may take a year to take some decision about it in India. They also have a plan to include it in goods and service section. In the near future, I hope most of the countries will legalize it, because its getting popular day by day.
Yes, That is a good news. Legalization and global adoption of bitcoin is our hope together. In the last meeting of G20 Countries, all participants call for regulation regarding bitcoin. That is also an sign of accepting bitcoin by at least big and strong economic countries in the world. If this comes to a reality, we are optimistic that bitcoin will be accepted formally and can grow legally. Soon it will be used worldwide as as global digital currency.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:51:08 AM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is already legal in some countries. However, there are also other countries where Bitcoin is not legally accepted. Some countries also have their own restrictions to Bitcoin but not really to the point of banning it. There are actually different approaches taken by different countries toward Bitcoin. It my belief however that there will come a time when all these countries will legalize Bitcoin.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:54:54 AM

I think Japan has accepted bitcoin as a legal payment option. Even in Philippines too . In India the government is planning to legalize it. Talks and discussions are going on for it. I think it may take a year to take some decision about it in India. They also have a plan to include it in goods and service section. In the near future, I hope most of the countries will legalize it, because its getting popular day by day.
Yes, That is a good news. Legalization and global adoption of bitcoin is our hope together. In the last meeting of G20 Countries, all participants call for regulation regarding bitcoin. That is also an sign of accepting bitcoin by at least big and strong economic countries in the world. If this comes to a reality, we are optimistic that bitcoin will be accepted formally and can grow legally. Soon it will be used worldwide as as global digital currency.
Well that's one side of the bitcoin regulation. It has got another side which also needs to be taken into consideration, because the scenario in Japan is different. The government has given the complete freedom and never interrupt into it. When it comes to other countries, we cannot expect the same. Most probably governments will try to keep it under their control which is not good for healthy growth.
rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:37:16 AM

bitcoin has been a form of payment received good for digital goods and physical. although this technology has no relationship with financial traditional bitcoin more efficient because of the nature of decentralization and peer-to-peer attached to the technology of their use. state developing countries can benefit from the legalization bitcoin, and I feel cryptocurrency will recognition as global currency the future.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:10:29 AM

We all know that bitcoin is getting popular and many countries is using it but most of the countries still not giving a chance to make bitcoin legal. So if you are asking when will bitcoin be legal we cannot determine it, it depends on the governement of each countries but hopefully they(government) will accept it and in the near future legalize the bitcoin and use bitcoin and many various useful ways.
yunaasakaa

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:13:26 AM

the matter of bitcoin legalization is fully controlled by the government of each region in this world. maybe theystill consider this cryptocurrencies, or bitcoin is still too risky to being legal in their own country. well, i hope in the future they could be more open minded about this amazing tech development.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:26:36 AM

I agree the government egalizes bitcoin, they can take taxes from bitcoin transaction in their country. the government can get income from it. so, In my opinion it is possible.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:32:39 AM

I agree the government egalizes bitcoin, they can take taxes from bitcoin transaction in their country. the government can get income from it. so, In my opinion it is possible.
Well, there are countries which already legalized bitcoin (belarus,germany etc.) and they evenpay their workers in Bitcoin but we still a bunch other countries to step in so we can both enjoin the advantage of cryptocurrency.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Itha_

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:32:55 AM

I'm sure one day bitcoin will be legalized because bitcoin is growing rapidly. What I know in Japan has legalized bitcoin as the legal currency for digital transactions. This endorsement is marked by the number of retailers who receive payments with bitcoins. And I hope other countries will follow suit and legalize bitcoin. As in south korea once hosted a regular bitcoin conference and has created a comfortable and open environment for the bitcoin user community.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

Here in Philippines the Bitcoin is legal, it can be used by people but not centralized by the central bank. But it's okay. In Japan, bitcoin is legal. And they used it as a payment. I wish Bitcoin will be legal all over the world.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:43:27 AM

many countries that legalize most of Asia have accepted the bitcoin of the government and it must give importance to the bitcoin

vasquezCrypter

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:54:25 AM

Im sure some day the bitcoin will legal in our country because some day  the government will know the benifits of this .
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:13:36 AM

many countries have legalized bitcoin as a legitimate currency in the country, but in my country the government has not bitcoin as official currency for official payment transactions, one day that must happen with the development of my country era

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

Currently the popularity and influence of Bitcoin to the world is not high, so we need to wait when it becomes trending of the whole world, then it is possible Bitcoin will be legal. Governments and central banks will accept it and choose it as a legal form of payment.

ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:21:59 AM

I don't know about other countries but here in the Philippines is legal to use Bitcoin since it has been approve by our Central bank.

yes here in the Philippines bitcoin is legal and i am happy for it, but i am worrying because there are some people who used bitcoin in illegal transactions. hope that it will not be ban.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: