Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:17:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legalization bitcoin  (Read 2432 times)
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

There are also many who legalize bitcoin because according to the government of the country will be profitable for their economy. And some are illegal bitcoin for fear of disrupting their economy. Every government thinks differently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?

I think there's always a possibility for that, or more so, I think that that inevitable to happen. I say that because this market, even though it experiences so much changes and so many ups and downs, is still a legit market that can really yield good profit, especially if a person would just be cautious and choose the better and good trades, then there is a good chance for one to actually gain a lot from it. Also, it has helped so many economies and countries alike that, I think, many other countries would follow suit in trying to take advantage of it, which in turn, would lead to its legalization.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is neither legal nor illegal. The concept of legalization is purely depends on every country and every person using it. In every country, bitcoin is something that needs to be accepted or not. There are already many countries that accept bitcoin. There are also some that do not because they cannot collect tax from it and afraid of bitcoin.

stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:04:58 PM

Bitcoin was recognized and legalized in countries such as: Canada;United Kingdom;;USA;Australia;Estonia;Denmark;South Korea;Sweden;Netherlands;Finland.On acceptance bitcoins as a new legal digital currency or not, think such countries as:Belgium;
Colombia; Czech Republic; Germany; New Zealand;Israel;Ukraine;France;Croatia;Belgium;Poland;Slovenia;Turkey;Singapore;Switzerland;Spain and many others.  
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:07:35 PM

There are now many countries banned from Bitcoin to prevent the risks of economic crises in many countries. My country banned Bitcoin because of the backward economy, I do not understand why they do not have a model of economic development.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:23:25 PM

Bitcoin can not be legalized in my country for many years. My country is currently developing economically but the government is very concerned about the crisis as well as the many risks that virtual currency can bring. I think Bitcoin will soon be legalized.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:51:06 PM

I don't know to others but here, it is legal it has been approved but it is not acceptable in any store here. It would be nice if it is legal and also able to use as a payment in any store.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

It is only a matter of time that bitcoin will aquire legal status in most nations of the world. We can take a cue from Japan leading the race. Certainly as adoption becomes wider across the world, legalization or something of that sort will have to come in.
Mekmbem

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:00:06 PM

for bitcoin legalization is already a lot of countries in the world that legalize bitcoin but there are still many countries that have not legalized bitcoin
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

Good for us here in our country because we are free to use bitcoin,though there are still many countries do not accept it and some countries banned bitcoin.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

There are already several countries that legalize bitcoin. Maybe for the legality of bitcoin globally and acceptable worldwide still takes several years.
If Bitcoin will be leglized worldwide, it would be great opportunity to all of the people who want to earn profit and who want to have a worth investment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:43:07 PM

There are two forms of legalization .
1. For country
2. For whole world.
Some countries are banning the operations  of bitcoin. So i think it is hard to legalized bitcoin worldwide.
We need to promote bitcoin and itself to encourage some countries for involving btc. Or to use it system by every individuality.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:54:02 PM

Based on my research their are a lot of country's that accept bitcoin as legal tender in their country's. Their government amended the regulations of this digital money currencies to use as payment  of bills and other transaction especially to investment. And some other country's are planning to follows other country's that accept bitcoin as legal tender like Russia and Philippines.
Russia, philippines and of course japan and usa already accept bitcoin as legal tender and its used for globally.
I dont know when another country would follow japan and other to legalize bitcoin but at least not many country ban bitcoin and i hope no more follow to ban bitcoin.
louis sean

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:04:23 AM

I think some country is not legalize bitcoin because bitcoin is cryptocurrency
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:38:05 PM

well it's hard to legalized bitcoin I think not only in our country which is philippines because it'll be dangerous for some country like us because we do not or the government do not control the bitcoin system they will not know the internal affairs or the transaction happening inside the bitcoin and this may cause a lot of trouble and the financial state of a country will lose the control over the money.
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

In my opinion it may take a lot of consideration to legalize a bitcoin system because it needs to be re-examined for the technology in use, because it requires a long process also to hone a bitcoin. if there is any distortion what about the level of security and also how with the supervision. So need special attention to make bitcoin. Some may be ready to accept the existence of bitcoin as their means of exchange and some will deny the existence of bitcoin with its system. So that's in my opinion, thank you.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

There are already some countries that legalize bitcoin like Singapore and Japan. If that is when to legalize bitcoin in all countries, the answer is I do not know. I think it is something that will be hard to do. Regarding the legality of revenue earned from bitcoin then how to track ownership of a bitcoin transaction?
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

Despite the techological breakthrough that may and will happen in the future, we will still have some people who'd be using fiat.
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

It is very difficult for Bitcoin to become a legitimate company, so many people are investing in Bitcoin and getting a profit, when many people invest in it, many people in different countries also participate. Investing in Bitcoin, this makes the government very afraid of the country so it has banned bitcoin in the country.

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Fresh article on this topic with updated facts for some jurisdictions
https://hackernoon.com/cryptocurrency-regulation-update-april-2018-9778df2b6eac

Also Malta can became nice hub for crypto related businesses
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-23/how-malta-became-a-hub-of-the-cryptocurrency-world-quicktake?utm_source=TNW&utm_campaign=2293e544ca-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_01_12&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_32f70ba9aa-2293e544ca-12729701&mc_cid=2293e544ca&mc_eid=b4e50ad7d0

Development on this issue is ongoing. We are going to see something interesting in the short term.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████