Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6477 times)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:42:00 AM

Actually this process; wherein some schools accept bitcoin for paying tuition fees is generally happen in some schools.
It is great idea in that should the whole world to apply to lessen the time spending in the lines and manual procedures. Through the many student will save more time.
The most wanted and most demanded currency is bitcoin nowadays, it is getting worth with the speed of light and is allowing investors to get a high output and earn good amount of money for their present and future. People are getting obsessed with this technology because it is easy and quick in process. Schools are accepting bitcoin due to the fact that up ahead is the era of bitcoin and they are collecting some of them for them selves

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:50:00 AM

Very good news is slowly coming to the universities in this country giving weight to this topic. This is a gratifying news. Of course we also want to be used by everyone consciously consciously to properly use the value of the developed collections will hopefully meet with Bitcoin more often.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:54:31 AM

Wow great news for students. School and office accepting bitcoin for daily job payment and tuition fees. Many University students gain or earn Bitcoin by teaching students.
Ellapots1234

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:00:47 PM

This is a good news for people who have lots of bitcoin but I don't think they have financial problems for them to be using their bitcoin. And as for me who is investing on bitcoin hoping to be rich someday I dont think I'll be using my bitcoin cause it will defeat the reason why I hodl bitcoin.

It can really happen. because it bitcoin can be a source of any kind of payment just like paying tuition fees. and also students
will be aware about this.
it is good because they will have knowledge about it and of what it is all about .
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:07:35 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

That would be so nice and so helpful because a lot of students now are goinf all in to bitcoins they are doing their studies while doing bitcoins at the same time because it can provide us including me  a decent amount of money even without interrupting our studies so we can do part time jobs in this forum to sustain our studies to keep us from studying if that is really true then a lot of students will start to do bitcoins today.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:09:46 PM

Actually this process; wherein some schools accept bitcoin for paying tuition fees is generally happen in some schools.
It is great idea in that should the whole world to apply to lessen the time spending in the lines and manual procedures. Through the many student will save more time.
The most wanted and most demanded currency is bitcoin nowadays, it is getting worth with the speed of light and is allowing investors to get a high output and earn good amount of money for their present and future. People are getting obsessed with this technology because it is easy and quick in process. Schools are accepting bitcoin due to the fact that up ahead is the era of bitcoin and they are collecting some of them for them selves

This was my first time to see information like this that universities accepting bitcoins and it sounds good. Seriously in my country I don't think that they will ever accept bitcoin on schools or anywhere but I'm still hoping. Grin
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:11:05 PM

Bitcoin is evolving and improving in a faster pace than i expected. I have a feeling that bitcoin will be accepted as payment for products and services such as this in the near future. But i dont think that all of us can gain access to bitcoin considering that it is digital and intangible. People are required to have a digital wallet which can store bitcoins for future purposes.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:12:07 PM

WOW it's really good to the student who earn in bitcoin. i hope someday in my country also allow bitcoin in tuition so i student will not be struggle to pay tuition in different universities. in our country in the philippines education is so expensive. if this will happen to the philippines many teenager will have a education.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:17:31 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
Yes, I once saw that. There is another development to that effect. Students from one Australian university are now being rewarded for usage of a particular product in the school.

There are more developments coming every day in favour of cryptocurrency  world. This shows that it is not late to join cyptocurrency world.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:18:10 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 03:04:33 PM by Habakkuk77

That is a great news, it is very helpful for students to pay their tuition. That is why schools must be aware of this cashless society, nothing is impossible with this to happen. It is good also to advertise bitcoin in the universities, this would be beneficial for them.

[
googlebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:41:17 PM

this is very good news the good news that schools receive bitcoin so that their bitcoin parents can pay their children's school fees and this is a good sign for the world of education and soon people will be aware of bitcoin. we can see more schools receiving bitcoin once governments or other schools read about the news. and yes, bitcoin makes our lives simple and easy because we can have other options to pay for what we buy on the internet and in real life. that they are really a bitcoin friendly nation. This can really affect how bitcoin is adopted in the country. Although they do not expect many students to use bitcoin
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:45:17 PM

Good to hear that there are some countries who accepts bitcoin as payment for tuition fee in schools because it will be a good advantage for students who uses bitcoin for a source of income because it will be much easier for them to oay there tuitions through online. I hope here in our country they will accept bitcoins too for paying tuition fees.
wjchong

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:48:32 PM

This is really a good news about Bitcoin. This is a very good step taken by schools. But this is just a beginning of Bitcoin's success.  

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
Ktsy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:06:41 PM

This is amazing news for the Bitcoin world. With more educational institutions readying up to accept Bitcoin for tuition fees, its going to be easier access to education. With this in place, expect the education system to add digital currency and how it works into their syllabi which is furthermore great news for the whole cryptocurrency market.
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:44:52 PM

Schools accepting bitcoin will make fundamental strong for bitcoin adoption. In   good sense bitcoins will be knowledgeable for students
Yes that would be so fantastic step from the schools administrations to let their students know about bitcoins officially. All those countries where bitcoins are official and they are claimed to be legal, I think every school out there must use bitcoins in their system. This will help students to learn about it with simple idea and concept. They will come to know it in this such age.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:51:59 PM

Hi,

Interesting indeed.. That's a great thing, because it typically makes people talk about it without recquiring much investment (except for the school itself maybe..)

One issue though... How is the price fixed? Is it according to the day you come to pay your tuition? I mean regarding the rate of exchange... Because that means that all students may pay 1 bitcoin the year.. and for some it means 17k whereas for other it is "only" 11k.

Understand my issue? I am really curious about how you can fix all issues linked with bitcoin volatility when you use it IRL.

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:57:10 PM

Instances like these should not be shocking to us, users because we should be expecting more great things to happen. More people are getting into bitcoin and somehow because of it bitcoin's price is increasing. Because of this it will attract more institutions and companies to have bitcoin in theor method of transaction because people use it.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:21:17 PM

Wow great news for students. School and office accepting bitcoin for daily job payment and tuition fees. Many University students gain or earn Bitcoin by teaching students.
Yeah it is really great news and now not only students but the parents are also happy now it is very easy to pay for school fees and other things with help of bitcoin and it is not having any bad effect in the educational life of children. Bitcoin is an easy way to pay for school fees and tuition fees. Now it is another facility bitcoin is providing to us so again I say thanks bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
googlebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:32:43 PM

education will be easier. With this in place, expect the education system to add digital currencies and how it works into their syllabi which is good news for the whole kriptocurrency market. Swiss again proves that they are really a bitcoin friendly nation. This can really affect how bitcoin is adopted in the country. Although they do not expect many students to use bitcoin as a method of payment initially, but once the school is open, this will be the hottest topic on campus. And next year I hope the increase will be very meaningful in the use of bitcoin as payment of tuition fees. Every student wants the latest "craze", - Bitcoin.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:53:16 PM

it is very good school where tu must be outside Indonesia ,, great country ifs can also in indonesia must be proud of indonesian people and no longer need hard to earn enough money through bitcoin. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: