Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:21:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6486 times)
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

Really? that's awesome. It just means that bitcoin is widely accepted by major institutions to include education. It is such a good way for the people to get acquainted by it and it will reduce hassle in entering universities. It is also a proof the cryptocurrency nowadays is becoming more and more popular

jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

This is a good news specially for students and parents who have kids on school or studying. I hope this is true, but if ever it is accepting bitcoin for tuition fees will impact on bitcoin really crazy because parents or students will start to invest on bitcoin which will cause the demand to increase incredibly but what if the day wherein the tuition of students should be paid ? will it be also a great decrease on bitcoin's value as it is expected to withdraw ?
No, schools are not accepting bitcoin as a tuition fee seems to be a fake news. If this news was genuine then it would've made a big news on Tv and social media but nowhere we heard this as the authenticated news just a rumour I think so.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
meshow1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
For me i dont think our school can accept but however i want also to embrace and accept this system to provide tuition in our school and when govt just reject this we dont have nothing to do.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

It is nice to hear that but in the other way not all student can't provide bitcoin for there tuition fees because not all people can invest bitcoin the students do bounty hunters maybe.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
For me i dont think our school can accept but however i want also to embrace and accept this system to provide tuition in our school and when govt just reject this we dont have nothing to do.
Yeah it will increase the level of school and also good for the students that they will know about bitcoin so they will use to and they will become bitcoin expert before they get to the bitcoin as an investors or an employ. Bitcoin payment system will impress and relax perfects as well because they will not have to take much time to pay for the school fees and to leave their jobs as they will be able to pay the fees through online payment system.
nasiwaju

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

Fantastic, I think more institutions will join soon. Some universities will soon announce bitcoin and blockchain related courses.

NO BITCOIN, NO BLOCKCHAIN

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

It is a great news that schools already accept bitcoin for the payment of tuition fees. It is just a sign that people specially academic institutions are embracing the existence of bitcoin. But it is still indeniable that this new trend requires acceptance not only by few institutions but also every single schools-primary to tertiary.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

You can propose that to your school if ever you have been assigned a thesis that's topic is for the payment system of your school.

This is good for those schools that are having a long line in the cashier so other students who doesn't want to fall in line and want a convenient transaction, they can choose bank payment or bitcoin payment.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/ this school is accepting bitcoin so there are few existing now.

White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:09:46 PM

Its a good news to heard that schools officially accepted bitcoin for tuition fees. It is favorable to those parents who having a bitcoin or working with bitcoin. They can totally pay the school fees of their child where ever they are. It is also a good sign maybe some big company will decide to accept bitcoin for payment if they've known that schools has already accepted bitcoin. Maybe its one way to legalize bitcoin in some countries too.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

This is a good development, This is the best idea for a country. Allowing the schools accept bitcoin as a payment for tuition. The potential of bitcoin is recognizing by the officials of the schools. Hopefully in the near future every school accept bitcoin. I have a friend who pays his own tuition fee because bitcoin but he need to cash in order to pay.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

It is nice to hear that but in the other way not all student can't provide bitcoin for there tuition fees because not all people can invest bitcoin the students do bounty hunters maybe.
It really nice to her it that some schools rare officially accepting bitcoin to oay for tuition fees, but today I didn't know if here in y country thi mode mof paymentis already implemented because bitcoin is not totaly know by my fellow and evn my colleagues didn't know about it, I'm just lucky that I have known bitcoin earlier.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

Fantastic, I think more institutions will join soon. Some universities will soon announce bitcoin and blockchain related courses.

NO BITCOIN, NO BLOCKCHAIN

Yes, you are right about that. With this situation, it is like the society is slowly accepting the bitcoin. It is really a huge development for the bitcoin.

wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

For me, it is a very good news to hear that some universities or schools are accepting bitcoin for tuition. It is good because it is less work for students to covert their bitcoin to money. I hope that all schools all over the world are accepting bitcoin as payment for tuition. It is a good growth for bitcoin.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

Switzerland is like cryptocurrency country. They have goverment concern on technology and concern about their citizen investment. Hope many country will following their step because that will make cryptocurrency market will rising more
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:20:51 PM

It is good to know that there are some schools that are accepting bitcoin as a payment for their tuition. I hope that someday bitcoin will be accepted in all schools worldwide. We have seen cryptocurrency that is continuously developing as the time goes by.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:42:46 PM

This means that bitcoin is gradually conquering the world. I heard that the University in Russia, in St. Petersburg, also accepts bitcoin for tuition fees. It's very cool!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

That is a great achievement. Especially for countries with inflationary currencies, BTC might be a way to secure "value", hence, this might help to pay the tuition in their own country or countries abroad. 

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

This is great news for bitcoin it is gradually conquering all areas of our lives, finally something!

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

This news can also serve as an excellent advertisement for bitcoin, as it is significant enough to create its positive image.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
KID_28

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

This is good. Win-win situation for both the school and the student. The school will have a bitcoin fund that will soon become higher in value. The student will be able to graduate using the bitcoin as a form of payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: