Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6481 times)
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
Well, that's a good news, because I am also student here in our country and likewise hoping that our country embrace this currency, also to use this as a payment method at school, shops, and even in buying a house. Hoping the best for bitcoin, things are changing really fast, using bitcoin we can easily manage our living without any problem.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

Well that is a good news for every students who already know about bitcoin and know how to earn on it, and besides if many school will accept bitcoin, for sure they will easily accept and encourage many people to understand the bitcoin and believe that this is legit.

Has a good side of the knowledge of Bitcoin for all the students at school today. A very good start.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

This is a good news and it is definitely going to cause a great boom for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies generally. There are so many students around the world, so this is going to help cryptocurrency to spread quickly as several new users will emerge.
hmmkay

Activity: 306

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

It is a great news! Glad that crypto is widening and coming into mass. If I were student, I would certainly take those schools into consideration.

collision00

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

its an uplifting news that schools tolerating bitcoin so their folks which have bitcoin can pay for their children and this is a decent sign for training world and soon individuals will acknowledge about bitcoin. we can see more schools tolerating bitcoin once the administration or another schools read about the news. furthermore, yes bitcoin is influence our life to wind up straightforward and simpler in light of the fact that we can have another choice to pay what we purchase in web and, all things considered.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

this is good news in my opinion if schools can receive payments via bitcoin of course it will make it easier for bitcoin users to transact and maybe it is for people who, have bitcoin but this is very good news in my opinion and hopefully not only in schools in the country- certain countries that can receive bitcoin other than in school already have a nature reserve, kfc even this end I heard, zakat payments can be through bitcoin in english there is a mosque that receives zakat payment through bitcoin and my opinion is very amazing Wink
Aing

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

I'm glad to hear this news. Payments that can be made through bitcoin are now widespread. With the advent of news like this, other business entities may be affected. And if this continues to happen, no doubt that bitcoin will be able to dominate payments in this world. Maybe not now, but it will definitely happen in the future.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
one example and evidence that bitcoin is growing and progressing rapidly hope that all countries can do that big my hopes to happen in my country
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:32:41 PM

This is a welcome development and a sign that the crypto world is maturing and producing outstanding developments, breaking the centrality and monopoly of fiat currency. We must reciprocate by encouraging the schools, paying with crypto and doing transactions with same.
Cheers!

Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

No surprise, it is happening in Switzerland. It is always so good to see, when more and more people, institutions are open to the cryptocurrencies. Surely, we need this to have crypto become bigger and bigger, respect for these schools.

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

O nice that will be a less hassle but i have a question cause in our country we have that called green paper or what to just know if youre paid in your tuition
you take that also ? to know that your have paid or there was going to email you and show it that youre paid   
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:01:24 PM

No surprise, it is happening in Switzerland. It is always so good to see, when more and more people, institutions are open to the cryptocurrencies. Surely, we need this to have crypto become bigger and bigger, respect for these schools.

Yes, there's no surprise there. The first countries to adopt crypto will be small ones without developed industries that are dependent on some kind of services or tourism. Switzerland is a country=bank, they'll accept everything that can bring them interest from transactions etc.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

At least the high educational system sees that the right choice to move forward are definitely the cryptocurrencies. I've noticed that universities including both professors and students are very attracted to the blockchain technology and are eager to learn and implement them in many usecases. Projects should look into organising more events at interested parties. Wink
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:05:04 PM

Well, why not, this is the place to live, children also need to know about the crypt world because right now it is developing very fast and in the future will be even more significant
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

Well, why not, this is the place to live, children also need to know about the crypt world because right now it is developing very fast and in the future will be even more significant
But currently they cannot use bitcoin, as bitcoin is not yet so much popular to use for everything, it is currently only using for trading and investment, but in future i think that went bitcoin will become more popular then even children will be using it for different purposes, but still it will take a lot of time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
cryptotrader15

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

a very good news for community. it will truly prove the easy feature of this technology to transfer the payments without going to schools/banks and stand in queues
Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:15:51 PM

Waoooow is cool, a very advanced country, understand and understand with bitcoin, when my country can be like that.In my country even make a fuss about bitcoin ..

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:17:49 PM

What a good news, I keep saying that I always feel good each time I hear or read such news about people or government of a nation adopting and legalizing bitcoin in their country it is really good sign if schools start accepting bitcoin as a means of payment for tuition.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:18:30 PM

This is good news, with the acceptance of bitcoin at the university will make its value will continue to grow and become a digital currency that is increasingly in demand by the public.
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

Is that real news? If so, then that's good. Everyone can easily pay tuition with cryptocurrency. This is really good news and will entice people enthusiastically about cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: