Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6483 times)
Nanashev

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:28:15 PM

Woooowwww!That is good news. Bitcoin is being  accepted in the education system too? this indicates how fast bitcoin is gaining firm grounds and popularity. I believe that very soon Universities will start to introduce courses that will train students on cryptocurrencies.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

Nice university. But how do they deal with the volatility of bitcoin by the way. Will they make a fix payment?
But great concept. And yep bitcoin can be an alternative payment to some of the countries. Even in my country we can buy game credits, prepaid load and exchange it to fiat.
I wish we can pay our tuition fee with bitcoin too so that i can evade the transaction fees of transfering bitcoin to fiat haha

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:06:08 PM

Well, why not, this is the place to live, children also need to know about the crypt world because right now it is developing very fast and in the future will be even more significant
But currently they cannot use bitcoin, as bitcoin is not yet so much popular to use for everything, it is currently only using for trading and investment, but in future i think that went bitcoin will become more popular then even children will be using it for different purposes, but still it will take a lot of time.

Yes. It will take time but it is worthy of our time. Even they cannot still use Bitcoin as payment. They can still use it for trading or just simply hold it for a long period of time. This is a positive news for us Bitcoin lovers because Bitcoin will be more popular now.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

Will thats good news. Because of here in crypto are student so it will big help if university accept bitcoin. Although its okay if they wont accept. Because student will just withdraw there bitcoin to pay there tuition
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

Caveats such as...? Could you elaborate on that?

Haha yeah good old Switzerland. They're really on the ball with their cryptocurrencies. D
I wish Canada was more like this but we'll get there someday. Not like I'm looking for an education at this point either way!

I cri for this news! this is indeed very helpful to a students like me! it will help us to sustain or need and fees in schools without any problem. bitcoin is a very helpful to earn a living for students who sustaining themselves.
geogia122

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

I will be a big help for such students that are enrolling there. It will be a big factor for them to engage in bitcoin that any person in the world coz it will help them in their studies. But the problem is when bitcoin takes its dip again it will be a big shit on them to pay their tuition right a way.
Patrick777

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

it will be a great opportunity for guardian if all school officeally accept bitcoin as a tuition fee. Parents will gather bitcoin by work in their account and they will transfer schools account as a tuition fee.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

This is one good news where bitcoin can be used for tuition payments. However, this kind of development is needed by bitcoin to keep increasing its value. If many universities or other institutions use bitcoin as payment then this can help bitcoin develop.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

This is stunning news for the Bitcoin world. With more instructive organizations preparing up to acknowledge Bitcoin for educational cost charges, it will be less demanding access to training.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

Good news for those students who use bitcoin because they can now use it  to pay their own tuition..  and also to those who have bitcoin they can now use it.Its an advantage for the schools because when the value of it increase they can earn a high profit..
Abrefalll

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

These are some great news we need to hear in crypto. This is a great step by the school and i'm sure this will make many students learn more about crypto. I hope that many other great educational institutions will follow suite since these actions go a long way to help the students know about crypto and make extra income from crypto.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:11:00 PM

This is stunning news for the Bitcoin world. With more instructive organizations preparing up to acknowledge Bitcoin for educational cost charges, it will be less demanding access to training.
Definitely a great news. If school will start to accept Bitcoin as a payment for tuition, it would be easier for all the students who are bitcoin users to pay their tuition fee.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

IT WILL HELP A LOT OF STUDENTS WHO ALREADY HAVE INVESTED IN BITCOIN KNOWING STUDENTS WANTS AN EASIER THINGS TO DO BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO LAZY TO PAY THEIR SCHOOL FEES! IT WOULD BE A GREAT NEWS TO THEM
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:24:19 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

That is really a good news if bitcoin can be accepted as a payment for school fees however that does not apply in many schools or to be exact in other country. But if some things as this kept on happening there is a great chance of bitcoin being accepted generally.

Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:51:20 AM

And my question is then whether the school will also try to make a profit with the bitcoin already obtained? If so, the focus will be split. This is actually good news but it will also be feared it will not be managed properly and make it too commercial.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
alex lionel

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

i think that would very nice that school are accepting bitcoin for tuition because the student can pay it without job.
fendi09

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:22:54 AM

for those who still school that use bitcoin very good to help the cost of sekolah.karna bitcoin have a very high score on the market, then it is for those who still school very nice to gain a high
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

This is impressive and i can only attribute the leaders of such universities to be visionary. With time, several institutions will tread the same path as the Bitcoin patronage goes global and people begin to understand its concept and benefit much better. Crypto is the future of humanity's payment method.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

That is very great to gear how I wish the universities here in our country will be like that too because I am a college student and I do bitcoin as my sideline because I do not have a source of income because if I do part time job them my time schedule in school will be affected but if I do bitcoins that will not be affected so how I wish we have that thing so I can easily go to a well known university and sustain myself to help also my parents in their finances because I will sustain my own education if that happen
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:36:59 AM

for me cryptocurrency and technologies based on blockchain are the future. However with current transaction speed it will not happen.  We must develop technologies to catch the the trend so that we can normalize the use of cryptocurrencies.Schools are officially accepted bitcoin for tuition. Day by hours of daylight bitcoin always move adopt. I think bitcoin will be won assumptive world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: