Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 10:15:26 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6506 times)
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
Well, good news indeed, after all, that is the objective of the technology behind bitcoins development. To become a potential instrument of exchange, and eventually become an accepted currency in the world. The more establishment and institutions are willing to accept this major innovation, the better it would be for the future of bitcoin in international market.
MxRizky22

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:11:51 AM

Its a good news, but how they teach the student ?, are they are must to investing at bitcoin and they are wil collecting they investment next time just like in New Jersey ?
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:12:05 AM

This is a good news to each and everyone especially those people who already have a lot of bitcoin. This might be easy for them to enrolled their children, if all universities would really accept this kind of way maybe maybe our world right now is just so easy.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

If the schools are officially accepting bitcoin for tuition then this will bring the bitcoin holders to easily pay the school fees of their children , and this would boost the popularity of bitcoin that their technology is extending their services to the schools, who accepted bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

This kind of exposure is what is needed for bitcoin to break through that barrier and be something more. It is important that applications such as this prove that there is good in the cryptocurrency market. As such when there is something good it means that there would be greater things that can happen more so than the fears and the apprehensions of the government and the people. This is a big step for cryptocurrency indeed
kolpher001

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

i think this is a great work and seems like showing the great future early. there may be bad side of the cryptocurrency cause of that we can give up the good side of the cryptocurrency too. crypto will be the future. no any physical currency in future. so i think this news is a great one or that vision.
Crypto Mark

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

Thousands of possibilities in the future. The Bitcoin leaps from strength to strength. After KFC, Bitcoin can now be used for tuition fees at Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland, as well as asset purchases in countries such as Venezuela and Vietnam
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

A great news for bitcoin users in Switzerland - I envy since here in my country their are not accepting it school. Hopefully it will serve as an eye-opener to other countries that bitcoin is something of that can be used in any transaction in any kind of business - both private and public. Hoping for  more positive things like this!
BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

This is good news indeed for cryptocurrencies to gain mass adoption. ICO or new projects that have established businesses integrating blockchain will also help increase adoption. I'm particularly interested in ShareRing at the moment and how they plan to become Amazon of the sharing economy with cryptocurrency integrated from the start.

zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

This is actually one of the signs that Bitcoin is continuously expanding and gaining popularity in its long way run. Bitcoin is already showing the advantages of it, schools are officially accepting Bitcoin for tuition. Probably the effects of spreading the right information that'll lead to the victory of Bitcoin.
Yawuu

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

This a great step for this school and i hope many other schools adopt this payment system. These are some great news we want to hear in the crypto community. For bitcoin to continue growing stronger, it needs to be used and accepting bitcoin as tuition fees is a way of using bitcoin and i believe this is good for the community.
officialswordcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

That sounds cool as of now we can say that bitcoin can be biggest future currency as the way it is trending and becoming popular I guess 2 years are enough for that. I am really excited of what more can we do with bitcoin.
creative-raju33

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

I don't know very well about this news. If its true I a very for that. All the school should accept bitcoin for tuition for all students. It is the time to move on. Many people getting lost in bitcoin because they do not know very well about bitcoin. It is a very good opportunity for all the students to know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency market also. It will be a very good news for all of us... Smiley
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

This is a great idea, i think the educational sector should try and integrate blochchain technology to enhance its operations. One project i learnt about recently known as Code of Talents seeks to ignite learners motivation through micro-learning and will reward incentive to learners who use the platform. I think an idea like this will truly influence the learners' behavior towards learning
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

This is a good idea especially to those people have bitcoins because they can use it to pay tuition in school. But i don't know if it is really true or not because i don't get any news about this topic hoping that this will truly happens. So many people will get benefits from using bitcoin.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

For me, it’s great news to many students like me that earning bitcoin to have money that we will use to spend to our daily needs. I wish that most of the country and establishment will accept bitcoin and another cryptocurrency as real money that we can use to pay the bills, tuition fee and also use it to our everyday expenses. But in the other term, we know that bitcoin’s value is unstable, so I think it will be harsh to some schools or university to accept bitcoin and another cryptocurrency, but I wish that they will do some research about it and someday they will accept cryptocurrency to the establishment that is not accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Smiley
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

For me, it’s great news to many students like me that earning bitcoin to have money that we will use to spend to our daily needs. I wish that most of the country and establishment will accept bitcoin and another cryptocurrency as real money that we can use to pay the bills, tuition fee and also use it to our everyday expenses. But in the other term, we know that bitcoin’s value is unstable, so I think it will be harsh to some schools or university to accept bitcoin and another cryptocurrency, but I wish that they will do some research about it and someday they will accept cryptocurrency to the establishment that is not accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Smiley
       I hope my school does too school it will be a massive  help if my school does accept  bitcoin as a payment for tuition  fees and other school fees and it will be much convenient for students like me

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

for me their attitude and position towards the cryptocurrency, this country has even more prospects than now. Implementing a cryptocurrency in the training process and the payment system is a very good and fresh idea.That is why schools must be aware of this cashless society, nothing is impossible with this to happen. It is good also to advertise bitcoin in the universities, this would be beneficial for them.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

After all bitcoin is a currency so why cant it be accepted...Infact it is the common currency all over the world...So you can use bitcoins all over the world anywhere...
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:37:50 PM

This is good news for people who have a lot of bitcoin but I do not think they have financial problems for them to use bitcoin to pay for school. so I think bitcoin is currently good for investment. maybe in the future both for payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: