Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6487 times)
happistarjp

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:23:44 AM

It's good that schools and universities per se are now officially accepting Bitcoin for Tuition. With this, a lot of people will be familiarized with the concept of blockchain and that there are so many things that they could do with their Bitcoins.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:37:55 AM

I think that would be a great news for students whom were earning bitcoin. It would be less hassle for them in exchanging their coins to their own currency. It will be easy for them to start their study without having a problem financially.
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

It is very nice idea because of this Bitcoin will become popular and it's demand will going up. Many people will get interested in joining bitcoin and maybe it is the start that the students will also learn to know about crypto currency they become curious.
jancha

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

This is a Great News for the Bitcoin User & investors.
kcirnhoj15

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
Good administration they starting to adopt the future payment system, and I guess those parents of the students also trust bitcoins  Cheesy Here in my country some of the school are now starting to integrate that kind of payment system and it is good to know that their systematic way of paying bills is improving.
Earthwood

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:18:56 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
Good administration they starting to adopt the future payment system, and I guess those parents of the students also trust bitcoins  Cheesy Here in my country some of the school are now starting to integrate that kind of payment system and it is good to know that their systematic way of paying bills is improving.
It is a good sign that Bitcoins are accepted by schools and universities in a certain country. The development and applications of bitcoin in our daily lives have broader and broader until such time that bitcoin will be our official and first digital coin ever made for the whole mankind.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:46:15 AM

It is good start for the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland to adopt bitcoin as tuition to their student. Hoping here in my country adopt bitcoin as tuition in colleges and universities like what they did by lucerne university. The initial start of adopting bitcoin as tuition in Lucerne University have a big impact in crypto world and i think there are possibility some schools and colleges in other country do what lucerne did.

this is a good idea if the school or universities will accept bitcoin as payment for tuition fees. because first is we can secure the money of the students because they will not bring or carry their moneys while going to school second is less hassle in payment. we hope that this kind of transaction will be permitted as soon as possible although this is not be prohibited by this time but we hope it will be happens someday.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:54:45 AM

Its really a wonderful news.  The people who have higher Bitcoin investment can pay their children 's tuition fee using bitcoin. It will more convenient to them. And also by this more people will know about bitcoin and they will starts to use it. It will increase the demand for bitcoin and as a result price level of bitcoin will increase. Then it will be risk free because there is no need for keeping the cash in hand. By using the bitcoin everywhere, we can avoid the chance for theft and other malpractices.
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:18:31 AM

That will be a good one to implement bitcoin and other crypto related as a subject code. Because the world operating system are seriously changing to technology systems, base on that bitcoin is a function of digital asset operation.
marona.coro

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

It's a great news, this is another achievement of bitcoin and a big start.This means that bitcoin has already left the exchange, and is not just a way to earn money, but a full currency. Even more I am happy that one such educational institution is in my country, in the city of St. Petersburg. It's really wonderful!
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

In some country, bitcoin can be for payment in merchant and others bussiness sector. Hopely this will spread to others country in the world. If crypto getting mass adoption in real bussiness, its will increasing crypto transaction in market
This will be a very good news if ever this will happened. It's very advantageous to some coin holders because its easy for them to transfer their coin as mode of payment to their childrens school tuitions. Less hassle and easy transactions.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

This is a good news for people who have lots of bitcoin but I don't think they have financial problems for them to be using their bitcoin. And as for me who is investing on bitcoin hoping to be rich someday I dont think I'll be using my bitcoin cause it will defeat the reason why I hodl bitcoin.

Yes it is very nice idea that someday the school will accept bitcoin tuition so that if the student will know how to bitcoin it is easy to them to pay their tuition and their parent will be happy for that good news hopefully it will happen now.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

Students, Education, and Bitcoin. All three can practically run simultaneously to educate the young generation as a successor to his nation in the future. We are here to feel happy and excited about the development that occurred in the world of education in Switzerland, as well as a pioneer for the world of education in other countries.
It’s really a good news which paves the way for developing cryptocurrency. We all know that the demand for using bitcoin for payment is going viral gradually, therefore it’s not a big surprise that school accepts bitcoin. I strongly believe that  if bitcoin is accepted in many school, cryptocurrency market would be more prosperous in the future. Especially, many geniuses probably appear and  get a big profit from this market. However, it kind of difficult if a school accepts bitcoin for payment because its volatility will make school be in some trouble about finance.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

there is currently no ban in any school or university about the payment of all the tuition money from bitcoin. This bitcoin helps the whole community for all the daily living expenses, as well as the official tuition fees allowed. This is very helpful to parents in all the expenses required in the family.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

there is currently no ban in any school or university about the payment of all the tuition money from bitcoin. This bitcoin helps the whole community for all the daily living expenses, as well as the official tuition fees allowed. This is very helpful to parents in all the expenses required in the family.

You are definitely right about that. This thing is really helpful to all the holders. It is also a huge development in the bitcoin itself.

ViktoriaM

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

Switzerland is very modern. It is interesting for this time - how many people wanting to pay this way was?
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

This is a bright idea and congratulation to bitcoin for another huge achievement. This is a huge achievement to bitcoin because this will be a stepping stone to bitcoin to spread more its attributes or abilities. If this will continue surely the trust rate of bitcoin will raise and the popularity will surely follows thru. This is also a good decision of the school owners or be board members because they are also opening their business to investment. Because we all know that bitcoin in this modern age is a good investment where you can have a lot of profits.   
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

That a great news for all the crypto enthusiasts and students who interested in cryptocurrencies. I think this will leads to a greater evolution in crypto world.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Shame_Game

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:24:33 AM

In Europe, there are two countries that are actively working with cryptocurrencies. This is Malta and Switzerland. They are faster than others to introduce the latest  financial technologies. That is why Swiss schools are beginning to accept bitcoins.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:26:46 AM

That is a great news because I am sure that there are a lot of bitcoiners that are young people and almost all of my friend including me are still a student and at the same time we are doing bitcoins and a school that accepts bitcoins is a great thing for us especially if that is near in our place so we can go to that school and there to study. But unfortunately we do not have that kind of school here but still a great Achievement for the bitcoins it means that they are being accepted much more into the public.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: