Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6481 times)
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

I think paying with bitcoin for education is a good idea. And even better would have introduced in universities lessons about cryptocurrency. It would be very useful knowledge. In any case, the cryptocurrency is an opportunity to work without leaving home, as many dream
Maybe if they introduced the cryptocurrency in the universities ill think many students or family to encourage to learn about the crypto currency. Because we know on how useful it is this crypto and how to earn some money of it and if they knows about it many students be going to crypto.

I think some lessons are already being delivered to the students. But not as a course but as a course material. I don't think university should give details about how to earn some money from it. All they should do is to give some ideas. The students should come forward and find their own way. Students are the future of this world, and introducing Crypto in their tuition certainly is a big step.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

I think this is not very good, they still use the bank as their payment data storage. It would be great if the University implemented blockchain technology in their payment system, using the bank as an intermediary would eliminate the anonymity of bitcoin users.
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:03:38 AM

This is indeed a good news. Imagine bitcoin being used in everyday life that would probably make the crypto market grow and have effect on price of digital currencies. Using bitcoin for tuition is a good idea and it would be nice if we can use bitcoin to buy goods.

yesuidanggan

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:56:07 AM

When the price of BTC is not stable and fluctuating, the application scenarios of BTC will change more!

More and more people will try to use BTC for daily consumption, BTC will become the main payment method!

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

That is a good stepping stone of bitcoin, being utilized by a respected institution builds itself trust and support to the influencers' followers and the increasing popularity of it truly is an advantage for the coin as it increases the demand, reducing the supply and increases the value which is favorable to sell on.
Though that seem pretty hard with its volatility, doesn't it?
violet catona

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:21:45 AM

he fact that bitcoin can pay for studies in Switzerland does not surprise me. But the fact that it is possible to pay for training in my country by bitcoin has become a big dig in Russia for me. I can not believe that bitcoin is so close, very soon we will be able to pay with it in a store, a cafe... Very soon!
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

That is a good stepping stone of bitcoin, being utilized by a respected institution builds itself trust and support to the influencers' followers and the increasing popularity of it truly is an advantage for the coin as it increases the demand, reducing the supply and increases the value which is favorable to sell on.
Though that seem pretty hard with its volatility, doesn't it?

They can choose to just convert the coin directly to fiat after receiving the payment with a little fee. There are many platform that directly converts the coin to its fiat value to avoid the fluctuation of prices. This is a good idea though for the schools to accept digital currencies as a payment option because given the situation that more people are adopting cryptocurrency then it would be a good option for a parent or a guardian to just pay it directly to the school's wallet rather than converting it to fiat and then pay the school because it would incur additional fees.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
tebzzz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:32:26 AM

he fact that bitcoin can pay for studies in Switzerland does not surprise me. But the fact that it is possible to pay for training in my country by bitcoin has become a big dig in Russia for me. I can not believe that bitcoin is so close, very soon we will be able to pay with it in a store, a cafe... Very soon!
I think this is an improvement where bitcoin is being accepted by society. this is important for the development of bitcoin, hopefully this will be emulated by other countries and then bitcoin acceptable to everyone.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:35:43 AM

CLEAR THAT IF IN VENEZUELA ARE ALREADY ACCEPTING FOR EVERYTHING IS RETURNING A FASHION THAT IS WHAT IS MISSING IN OTHER COUNTRIES THAT RETURN ROUTINE DAILY USE AND FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BUY WITH BITCOIN IS THE MAXIMUM AND EASY THAT IS YOUR EXCHANGE EVERY MORE FASTER THIS YEGO TO DYNAMISE MORE OUR WORLD AND TO PLACE MORE MOVEMENT IN THE FINANCIAL MARKETS AND TOURISM ALSO

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

I think this is an improvement where bitcoin is being accepted by society. this is important for the development of bitcoin, hopefully this will be emulated by other countries and then bitcoin acceptable to everyone.

If this happen in many countries for sure the investors will increase because they will see how usefull the bitcoin is and the price of bitcoin will increase too, such a good news for us.
HumberGuns

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:58:41 AM

this is a very good news, the adoption go on every day!
sooner or later everyone will accept bitcoin as an alternative method of payment.
this is just a matter of time!
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:59:53 AM

Wow,  I am very happy to hear this news. I am very appreciative for schools that have been open to receive payments with bitcoin. That is, the school as an educational institution already aware of the presence of this appropriate technology. I just hope that more schools are open with technological developments. Crypto currency technology is also a technology that is made with the provision of a good education. This is a good step by the responsible person who is already using bitcoin for positive transactions.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:27:47 AM

Maybe one or two schools did that before, but not even 1 out of 10 schools are accepting bitcoin, and it does not matter in where do you live on, this is fake.

Oh realy! Is that so. So bad to know that this is fake news, but since it was talking around this thread my opinion would be it will be nice if this will be implemented for some schools because this will be beneficial to parents that earn bitcoin for living. They can pay childrens tuition easily, fast and hassle free transaction.
maybe it's just a hoax because I've also never heard the news. but it is true what you say that this can be a good thing when schools accept bitcoin for tuition. because we know that many users also have children who are still school right. maybe this will happen in the next few years
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:32:51 AM

May be this is happened some where but in our country bitcoin is not yet accepted for such purpose and for me it is the best way to hold these coins with us and may be in the near future we could chose bitcoin for such a payments.

Hua cuong

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

Woooowwww!
This is good news, with the acceptance of bitcoin at the university will make its value will continue to grow and
become a digital currency that is increasingly in demand by the public.
I believe that very soon Universities will start to introduce courses that will train students on cryptocurrencies.
Unknown Artist

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:49:25 AM

May be this is happened some where but in our country bitcoin is not yet accepted for such purpose and for me it is the best way to hold these coins with us and may be in the near future we could chose bitcoin for such a payments.
I think that soon everything can change very much. Now very many universities accept bitcoins for payment. You can pay for studies by bitcoins. And this is normal. In the next few years the situation will get even better. Bitcoin will begin to accept the majority of existing universities.

Fast Cash Loans! Save your Margin....
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

this is good news for the development of digital currency. we should be able to take advantage of all the technological developments to facilitate activities and help us to compete with other countries. one of them the development of digital currency. we must be able to use crypto so we can continue to compete with other countries. it news is an example for all countries to continue receiving crypto for the progress of the country.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

It's nice to know that now people must be more aware about bitcoin and make it as there source of income to make their life more comfortable.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
This is a good development for Bitcoin and the crypto market as a whole. This only shows that despite of all the controversies about Bitcoin, there are those who believes in this system and accepts them as legal tender. I am pretty sure that in a few years time, more and more people will realize the legitimacy of cryptocurrency and its potential contribution to the society.

blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

all these questions are nothing but the mile stones of cryptocurrency that BTC has established and also signifies the economic status of BTC in the coming future. So one should keep in mind that in the future BTC would be indulge in all those activities in which paper currency is now been used, before investing into the BTC and yes all the public and private facilities are going to accept BTC in the future. This is only a proof that life of bitcoin will endure last because as the time goes by, more institution recognize it as form of currency and as a payment method. Before, the fast food Mc Donald accepted it and now a school. I am so excited for more good news like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: