Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6473 times)
nichoslalble

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

This is definitely a good news for cryptocurrency. If now it is accepting bitcoin for tuition fees will impact on bitcoin really crazy because parents or students will start to invest on bitcoin which will cause the demand to increase incredibly but what if the day wherein the tuition of students should be paid ? will it be also a great decrease on bitcoin's value as it is expected to withdraw ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

I don't really know how does it work using bitcoin as a tuition, and why is it so weard for some people and why it doesn't matter, maybe for the investor who will donate those school with their coins I think could be more easy to understand.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

That is a good news. I am happy if I can use bitcoin to pay my child's tuition at school. As a bitcoin investor, I feel happy when bitcoin is gradually accepted even in schools.

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:42:58 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 04:44:40 PM by resty

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

Really? I love to hear this. Today everything can happen in just single click. It will be more convenient for the students and teachers if it will be totally implemented. It will be more easy to pay they their tuition using Bitcoins if they don't have enough cash. What it makes more interesting is that the collected funds can increase the value and can use as a school fund.
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

this is good news,hopefully more and more universities can accept payments with bitcoin.this will be a good start for bitcoin advancement
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

That's some good news from Switzerland and their university accepting bitcoin is also a wonderful news at least those who have that much Bitcoin can pay with it and worry less too. My country has not said anything about Bitcoin now so we are still far from that. Hoping one day we will get There too.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
codecares

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

Well one studious helpful Bitcoin for tuition from millions 0f schools isn't much if you see at the improved portray.But l guess its a begin.And the Venezuelan giving out created its own currency on the other hand of using the Bitcoin.But one matter to declaration  after is that the adoption rate of Bitcoin is growing at a steady rate.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:25:49 PM

Caveats such as...? Could you elaborate on that?

Haha yeah good old Switzerland. They're really on the ball with their cryptocurrencies. D
I wish Canada was more like this but we'll get there someday. Not like I'm looking for an education at this point either way!
That's great that country accepted bitcoin as a tuitions fee. I wish here in the Philippines accepted also cause I have four kids studying now I wish I have here cause it is a big help for me as a parent's.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

It's  good news to all student who have join the bitcoin, it's a big help for them And for there parents,hoping all university accept bitcoin for tuitions.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

I am actually not very surprised by the news. I mean we are already discussing this from many months and many of us(Even me) are working on some stuff like this. So we will see this news as an competition and will try to provide even better services. some problems I faced on this type of planning is people do not have a good way to exchange their money into bitcoin(i mean in India). Traders take a lot of commission so users lose 1/10 of their investment.
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

It was good to hear for some of us that who spends a lot of time in bitcoin and who's a lot of coin in bitcoin. I wish there will be other schools accepting bitcoin as payment for the tuition fee for an easy and fast transaction.
haritha3038

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

This is wonderful news for the Bitcoin world. With additional instructional establishments preparation up to simply accept Bitcoin for tuition fees, its attending to be easier access to education. With this in situ, expect the education system to feature digital currency and the way it works into their syllabi that is what is more nice news for the entire cryptocurrency market.
SemaVaflist

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:00:34 PM

That's a good news for students of that said university at Switzerland.Many people and students are actually will get curious on what bitcoin is and why do they accept it as a payment but this is also will have a negative effect in the school.Wish this is done in all countries buddies.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

Ohh !!! it will be a great opportunity for guardian if all school officeally accept bitcoin as a tuition fee. Parents will gather bitcoin by work in their account and they will transfer schools account as a tuition fee. In this way parents can remove their tention about tuition fee. Because time is more valuable for everybody at this moment.
Yes, as a parent's it is big help for me that bitcoin is officially accepted as payment in school tuition fee. It takes less time to pay we need to transfer the money to school account it is very helpful for a guardian have worked.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:27:03 PM

Ohh !!! it will be a great opportunity for guardian if all school officeally accept bitcoin as a tuition fee. Parents will gather bitcoin by work in their account and they will transfer schools account as a tuition fee. In this way parents can remove their tention about tuition fee. Because time is more valuable for everybody at this moment.
Yes, as a parent's it is big help for me that bitcoin is officially accepted as payment in school tuition fee. It takes less time to pay we need to transfer the money to school account it is very helpful for a guardian have worked.

That I don't have any idea yet if schools are accepting bitcoin already but if that's the case that would be a good news then and it's very convenient from us parents too.
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

training will be less demanding. With this set up, anticipate that the training framework will include computerized monetary forms and how it functions into their syllabi which is uplifting news for the entire kriptocurrency advertise. Swiss again demonstrates that they are extremely a bitcoin agreeable country. This can truly influence how bitcoin is embraced in the nation. In spite of the fact that they don't anticipate that numerous understudies will utilize bitcoin as a strategy for installment at first, however once the school is open, this will be the most blazing subject on grounds. What's more, one year from now I trust the expansion will be exceptionally important in the utilization of bitcoin as installment of educational cost charges. Each understudy needs the most recent "fever", - Bitcoin.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

Did not hear that anywhere. It's impossible here in our country to accept BTC or any other crypto to Pay to a tuition Fee I think it's big impossible. But nobody knows in near future.
gwyncox.81

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:56:34 AM

Wow! It is really a good news and a clear evidence that cryptocurrency is now invading  even outside the web. Implementing a cryptocurrency in the training process and the payment system is a very good and fresh idea.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:59:51 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
It gives a big impact to the crypto world and it was a great news I hope the countries will adopt this move by the Switzerland and if they follow the other universities or some country for sure it is the start of the new era.
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

Students, Education, and Bitcoin. All three can practically run simultaneously to educate the young generation as a successor to his nation in the future. We are here to feel happy and excited about the development that occurred in the world of education in Switzerland, as well as a pioneer for the world of education in other countries.
It’s really a good news which paves the way for developing cryptocurrency. We all know that the demand for using bitcoin for payment is going viral gradually, therefore it’s not a big surprise that school accepts bitcoin. I strongly believe that  if bitcoin is accepted in many school, cryptocurrency market would be more prosperous in the future. Especially, many geniuses probably appear and  get a big profit from this market. However, it kind of difficult if a school accepts bitcoin for payment because its volatility will make school be in some trouble about finance.
This is an innovative introduction and good news. This opens up freer and wider access to education. I think the number of educational institutions accepting fees in bitcoins will continue to grow and this will expand access to education. I would gladly take advantage of this opportunity, but I do not live in Switzerland yet) This is great news for the entire crypto-currency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: