Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 11:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6483 times)
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:01:28 PM

I think schools are going to encourage the use of cryptocurrencies for daily payments through this means. This is the right direction and good news for cryptocurrency traders.

Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

I also think it's great, that now we are witnessing implementation of crypto in day-to-day life. But it's worth mentioning, that it's a bit risky to pay btc for tuition because of it's non-stopping changes)) but still)) As an independent English teacher, I say I wouldn't mind getting payed in crypto)) It's the future!))

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

This is a most welcome move and direction of such schools. It shows these schools have an open mind to crypto and encourage its growth thereby contributing their quota to the healing of the crypto prices. As more and more people begin to accept the coins, the stability of the market becomes ominous and the price rises.

Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

I also think it's great, that now we are witnessing implementation of crypto in day-to-day life. But it's worth mentioning, that it's a bit risky to pay btc for tuition because of it's non-stopping changes)) but still)) As an independent English teacher, I say I wouldn't mind getting payed in crypto)) It's the future!))
It would be a great idea since you don't need much to fall in line for you to be able to pay your tuition fee, or that your parents would have the chance to pay your tuition on their own too without even going to school, besides that bitcoin will become more useful in the economy.
estupido

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

this is good news to people having bitcoin and this is interesting
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

Arrrr i do want my university to do the same. I want to go and pay my tuition fee effortless. Big universities especially the university im enrolled in, the biggest problem is the long line and all transaction done in one week minimum
Bitcoin as an alternative payment for tuition fee? Why not lol
I would prefer to pay my tuition fee with it instead
Another good news for the crypto! Bitcoin ftw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

That is big good news that schools are officially accepting bitcoin for tuition it could help to their children go to school if you have more bitcoin we don't need any cash, hopefully in my country some of university are also accepting bitcoin for tuition.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

This is amazing news for the Bitcoin world. With more educational institutions readying up to accept Bitcoin for tuition fees, its going to be easier access to education. With this in place, expect the education system to add digital currency and how it works into their syllabi which is furthermore great news for the whole cryptocurrency market.
Yes you, right are it's great news for bitcoin world cause bitcoin becoming more popular even in school bitcoin accepted for tuition it's big help for parents to be access easier in the school. I hope that more schools will accepted bitcoin as payments and it will be recognized around the world.
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:36:15 PM

woowwwww! This is great new and it shows how fast and famous bitcoin develo[ment is growing. i trust that very soon bitcoin is going to be accepted by the whole and accepted as a medium of exchange. Bitcoin education in school is a great avenue for it growth and development.
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

Wao.
This is a good advancement. Through awareness creation, people will get to understand more about crypto and embrace it.
Am happy towards this.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:57:46 PM

its an uplifting news that schools tolerating bitcoin so their folks which have bitcoin can pay for their children and this is a decent sign for training world and before long individuals will acknowledge about bitcoin. we can see more schools tolerating bitcoin once the administration or another schools read about the news. what's more, yes bitcoin is influence our life to end up straightforward and less demanding in light of the fact that we can have another choice to pay what we purchase in web and, in actuality.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:13:18 AM

its an uplifting news that schools abiding bitcoin so their folks which have bitcoin can pay for their children and this is a decent sign for injuctive authorization world and afore long individuals will acknowledge about bitcoin. we can optically discern more schools abiding bitcoin once the legislature or another schools read about the news. what's more, yes bitcoin is influence our life to wind up straightforward and less injuctively authorizing on the grounds that we can have another cull to pay what we purchase in web and, all things considered.
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:22:39 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

For me, it is a very good news to hear. I am very glad that there are schools that accepts bitcoin as payment for tuition. I hope it will implement all over the world and it makes the payment system of tuition change. I hope there are other companies that accepts bitcoin as payment.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:27:16 AM

change is a very constant phinomenon, and anybody, any business, any country that want to stay competitive must move with the trend of change, bitcoin is the new world currency, that is the trend now, this is just a milestone beginning for bitcoin, by the year 2028 bitcoin would have been a globally acceptable for transactions world over thats the goal.
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:41:56 AM

its an uplifting news that schools tolerating bitcoin so their folks which have bitcoin can pay for their children and this is a decent sign for instruction world and before long individuals will acknowledge about bitcoin. we can see more schools tolerating bitcoin once the legislature or another schools read about the news. furthermore, yes bitcoin is influence our life to end up straightforward and simpler in light of the fact that we can have another choice to pay what we purchase in web and, all things considered.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:02:13 AM

I think it's a good way to promote an old school to attract new students. But the way they receive payments is old-fashioned, they still use banks as a third party to accept bitcoin as payment. Do not they have their school blockchain technology? or the government there impose strict taxes and regulations for every bitcoin user.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:31:16 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

For me, it is a very good news to hear. I am very glad that there are schools that accepts bitcoin as payment for tuition. I hope it will implement all over the world and it makes the payment system of tuition change. I hope there are other companies that accepts bitcoin as payment.

They are accepting Bitcoin and joined the ride on 2017 when the price of Bitcoin is freaking sky rocketing high and I don't know how they feel now with the current price of Bitcoin. Maybe they are prepared for this scenarios that are happening when the price of Bitcoin are going down, but it is still a good move for them to promote Bitcoin by accepting it as means of payment on tuition fees. i'm hoping that more and more establishments will follow their examples in the future. Cool
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:48:40 AM

Im happy to hear that bitcoin can use for pay tuition fee. I hope more country continue to adopt bitcoin and more people invest on it. Also i hope that bitcoin accept not only in paying tuition but also for some bills in all country.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:52:57 AM

That will be a big help for students who uses bitcoin, so they could pay all of their expenses and to provide all of their basic needs. It will be much easier or convenient to them to pay their tuitions through sending it online without converting there bitcoins into cash. But i think there are only few schools are only accepting bitcoin for tuition fees.
solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:07:25 AM

Schools and Universities accepting bitcoin is clearly developing and improving technological changes. As they are embracing the importance of cryto-currency ( such as Bitcoin). However, since it is decentralized then there should something to consider. Consideration would be its security and access. Bitcoin maintains the manner of decentralization and third party which these schools would probably trying to dis-align. I am looking forward to its full implementation... Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: