Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:03:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6487 times)
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

that's good news if the school officially receives bitcoin tuition it's a great thing that young people will know bitcoin how to work at school

Lx2018

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

I likewise trust its an uplifting news that schools tolerating bitcoin ... not just schools these days instructive establishments additionally acknowledge bitcoin for installment.. as a result of this BTC will be more well known later on.
LinAliza

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

Oh that's great news that their is actually an organization who is government based are now using bitcoin as payment for tuition. But since bitcoin value is unstable does that also mean that semestral tuition will be different as last semesters tuition?

Also if you are holding your bitcoin for future purposes it only beats the very reason why your holding. Also how would they identify that, that particular student have paid his/her tuition if bitcoin address is being used to pay? Or is it the scan qr code thing over the cashier still?
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

Oh that's great news that their is actually an organization who is government based are now using bitcoin as payment for tuition. But since bitcoin value is unstable does that also mean that semestral tuition will be different as last semesters tuition?

Also if you are holding your bitcoin for future purposes it only beats the very reason why your holding. Also how would they identify that, that particular student have paid his/her tuition if bitcoin address is being used to pay? Or is it the scan qr code thing over the cashier still?

i also want to know what and how will be the process of this. I am hoping that more and more schools will also be accepting bitcoin as payment for the tuition, soon more countries will be doing this too.
Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

Its good news that they are accepting bitcoin for the School's Tuition Fees. It is much more convenient and less hassle. But i think in our country it will no possible that bitcoin will be accepted as Tuition for our Schooling. Even in some other things like buy and sell, they won't approve that way.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

This is awesome, and long overdue. Kudos to them for being trend setters.

pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

wow schools are accepting for bitcoin but it is big value and all parents have good news they will give school to bitcoin so both advantage bitcoin value more high and school accepting bitcoin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

This is good news for their parents who have bitcoin can pay for school for their children and this is a good sign for the world of education and soon people will be aware about the benefits of bitcoin. I still hope that Bitcoin will be accepted for all types of merchants. not just in school alone.

Hardtolife

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

Its good news that they are accepting bitcoin for the School's Tuition Fees. It is much more convenient and less hassle. But i think in our country it will no possible that bitcoin will be accepted as Tuition for our Schooling. Even in some other things like buy and sell, they won't approve that way.

I agree with you. With bitcoin news it can be used for payment of tuition is really good news because students who have bitcoin or bitcoin wrestle can pay for themselves without having to pay the parent. I hope in every country to make payments using bitcoin because it is safer and simpler.
cryptocurrenciesboom

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
This is good news for Cryptocurancy, especially for Bitcoin holders, the University accepts Bitcoin for tuition, that means Bitcoin is increasingly accepted in society. and it is a positive thing to attract many Bitcoin users, so Bitcoin can fly again.

I agree. This is a huge step forward for bitcoin. Surely, bitcoin is now being viewed a real form of payment and not just an asset or investment anymore. I guess we really are moving towards having a virtual currency.
undoubtedly it looks good, the sooner the crypto currency will be introduced into the society, the more its importance will be, and accordingly the greater the cost. But do not forget that the same bribes in the crypto currency are much more difficult to track than the usual money transfers. so it is unclear how the legality of these operations will be monitored.

Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

That's really great the future is near for cryptocurrency i hope other country's university or school influences this program.
MaxKnoblauch

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

It is a pity, that it's only a special case... It is necessary, that such news had mass character, for the greater popularity of Bitcoin.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

This is good news for students and parents. That school has accepted Bitcoin. This gives us the option to pay school fees. This will also benefit Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be more popular in the world.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I think this has been the most ignorant and unfounded comment I have read in this forum. Tell me the name at one Venezuelan university that accepts bitcoin, if only selling dollars is illegal there (and everything is done by black market) btc is no exception. I invite you to talk to a Venezuelan (that surely there must be several in your country)  and so, you have a look of its true situation. Embrace?! What "truly embrace" that country is the hyperinflation that surrounds them, and forces millions of Venezuelans to leave like rats of that laboratory.
I think most of the news like this are just welcomed in the forum.   Just cheers will be the words coming out of the mouth.  No body will try to investigate the reality. 
I think if you are commenting like this you may be having some strong reasons.  But still  I remember that there was some news for adoption of crypto instead of fiat in some country just to fight hiper inflation. 
Prince Malik

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

Amazing...also the bitcoin must be a A study subject in the universities of the economy

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

Yes this is true. Schools located in the Flatiron and Soho districts provide the most comprehensive pre-school program throughout Manhattan; parents of students were interested in whether it is possible to pay for training with bitcoin or other crypto currency, because in connection with their location, many work in the Silicon Valley. the management considered the pros and cons of this decision, realizing that now is a good time for such a step, since bitcoin begins to become mainstream. according to co-founder and chairman of the council of the Montessori network of schools, Marco Kyozza.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

This is amazing news for the Bitcoin world. With more educational institutions readying up to accept Bitcoin for tuition fees, its going to be easier access to education. With this in place, expect the education system to add digital currency and how it works into their syllabi which is furthermore great news for the whole cryptocurrency market.
This adoption of bitcoin even in school is a very good news which can help to spread the information about bitcoin. Accepting bitcoin in a school for paying tuition fee is very nice idea especially it is good for all parents who have bitcoin because they can simply pay the tuition of their child by using bitcoin. I hope this news will start new adoption of bitcoin in our industry.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

This is a very great news to all users specially to all momies.  Using bitcoin as payment will help us to easily do more transaction and pay the tuition fees.
Linanak

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

That's a great news. Seems like crypto is spreading its influence on more and more countries and parts of life. But it will take a lot of time to make everyone know of Bitcoin.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

If this is true, then this is good news. Bitcoin present as a subject, of course this will make students more quickly understand what is Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. and Finally in the future, all the schools give lessons about Cryptocurrency and of course Crypto will really apply in our lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: