Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6493 times)
fullstop23

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

Great news, no doubt about it, Cryptos is taking over every where. How I wish my country too start emulating this bold step. Bitcoin is here to stay
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

It's nice to hear this kind of news i hope here in our country bitcoin will be accepted also as a payment for tuition fees because i think there are some students who are joining bounty campaigns and that they can finance their studies.

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

In Europe, Switzerland is a country that is very open to bitcoin. I am not surprised to see such news. This is a good sign that if educational institutions begin to accept bitcoin, this will help the community to push forward.

if only in my country like that must be luck always there, and profit. because as far as I know in my country also quite a lot of bitcoin users. so I hope that bitcoin can be used like this in my country as well.
Tikey

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

This good news surprised me. Another confirmation that cryptocurrencies and Blockchain have started to play a big role in modern life. I recently read one study that showed that "30% of European residents have already started using cryptocurrencies for payments in online stores". I'm just waiting for crypto to come to my country. I would like to use cryptocurrencies for payments in my country. Switzerland shows a good example. I hope that soon it will be so in all countries.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

This is the old news of last year. Although it has been a long time, it is a good thing for the development of BTC. We should have a rational attitude.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

Indeed, a great news, We better move to Switerzland and pay the tuition fee in bitcoin and enroll for an undergraduate course.  Smiley I would like to know whether the same facility available in Estonia? Estonia is a digital society, I hope if Estonian universities don't accept bitcoin sooner or later they will accept bitcoin in their universities.

CrytopiaRaRa

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

This amazed me.Cool isn't it?This is only prove that bitcoin has a big influence in our countries.Hopefully other countries will also be ope to the world of bitcoin or in cryptocurrency.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:41:06 PM

Wow then that's really an innovative move. But still how do they convert the tuition fee? And how about the charges, is it expensive?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

I think it is a good news that schools are officially accepting bitcoin for tuition because the parent of the student or the student will not need to transfer their bitcoin to real money. I wish we will achieve it in my country also so we do not have a problem when there is an transaction.

Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

It is really exciting to see that some universities started to accept btc as tuition payment method and also they are teaching bitcoin and block chain in some schools.This is a great news for students like me who uses bitcoin as a source of income because we could pay our tuitions in our schools more faster and easy. We don't have any problems in converting our bitcoins into real money and we could directly send them our bitcoins to pay our tuitions fee's in our schools.
timonig

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

Good news, I think only developed countries will be doing this for now. With time, we can see all countries following this trend .
gilbert056

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

this is a great opportunity that even a school are accepting bitcoin with this for sure it will help bitcoin to gain another volume and with this it can create pumping effect on bitcoin . I wish all of schools worldwide will accept bitcoin as payment in their tuition fee as well because it will help the cryptocurrency to flow naturally
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

its a great news and such a trmendous achievment for btc.
i think more instituion will accept btc as payment method bcz its a future asset.
dhanushilakshani

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

its an uplifting news that schools tolerating bitcoin so their folks which have bitcoin can pay for their children and this is a decent sign for training world and before long individuals will acknowledge about bitcoin. we can see more schools tolerating bitcoin once the legislature or another schools read about the news. what's more, yes bitcoin is influence our life to wind up straightforward and less demanding on the grounds that we can have another determination to pay what we purchase in web and, in actuality.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
I wish we will achieve it in my country also so we do not have a problem when there is an transaction.
Switzerland is a very developed country, that's why blockchain technology is introduced there. I think that in other countries this innovation will not appear soon,
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

I think it's great if schools and universities start to accept bitcoin as a tuition payment. It means that the education section are open to a better development. I hope with the Lucerne University's first step, there will be more following.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

Bitcoin is not acceptable all over the world. It needs enough time to available all over the place. Day by day the users of bitcoin is increasing. Hopefully within few years, bitcoin will be used on school, college and all other sectors.
aryani

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

What I understand is that those who invest bitcoin will expect bitcoin prices to rise high and they can sell their bitcoins with huge profits so they can meet their daily needs as well as the needs for luxury items they can buy like cars, and etc. If there is a school that officially receives bitcoin as tuition payments, it is something positive and very good for bitcoin development in the future, but it will be difficult in its implementation if it is not supported by government policies and regulations of the country itself, especially if its government prohibits use of bitcoin.
Tomahawk One Two

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

Bitcoin is not acceptable all over the world. It needs enough time to available all over the place. Day by day the users of bitcoin is increasing. Hopefully within few years, bitcoin will be used on school, college and all other sectors.
In fact, many universities with world renown have long been taking bitcoins as payment for the education of their students. There are a lot of such examples. This is already a common thing for many universities.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

I don't know is good or bad news for those who are student that have bitcoin pay their tuition, bitcoin is for investment not for by paying the bill. If some schools accepting bitcoin for tuition it means bitcoin is for good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: