Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:27:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6481 times)
Samuel Elliss

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:22:59 AM

I know, King's College, becomes First U.S. School to Accept Bitcoin.They will allow the uses of the digital currency to pay tuition, submit donations and deal with other expenses. That way, they decrease their costs while simultaneously allowing their students to be a part of this exciting new technology.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:27:07 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
Well, I am really glad when I have read this, that there have already been a school accepting Bitcoin crypto currency for the tuition of the students. I hope more people and countries may have reach this information so that they make take a thought about this and hoping that may adopt this method too. It is a great news and impact to the crypto community indeed.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:34:07 AM

If Universities are gearing up to accept Bitcoin for tuition then it sure seems like Bitcoin is only going to grow in value. The Blockchain is really here to stay, so this is a good sign for Bitcoin as a store of value.

Only time will tell to see which cryptocurrency becomes the new form of cash, along with all the other interesting utilities we can see out of the Blockchain fundamental technology.
nguyenthu415141@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:38:05 AM

It is an interesting and useful information. If Crypto is put into school it would be very good because students are more exposed to blockchain as well as virtual money.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:17:01 AM

Well that is great, now this will be the another start of this another good thing about the crypto currency community. When I have read this it makes me really happy because schools are also engaging in the world of crypto. I know for sure that this information will eventually spread in this community and I hope more countries will accept this kind of method.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:21:38 AM

I also have an idea for this. There should be a university that are only built for cryptocurrencies studies. The tuition, the food, and the other fees are paid in crypto. That would be fantastic and these will make cryptocurrencies much stronger because the graduates will only have one goal which is to make everyone use vrypto.
cabitu

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:24:37 AM

This shows that bitcoin does have some power, maybe if all schools around the world accept college payments with bitcoin, it will make bitcoin stronger and make bitcoin price movements go up and make bitcoin a great power to be able to change the world economy for the better.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:25:00 AM

That is some real good news, when many institutions accept bitcoin as a means of  exchange of goods and services, the  value on bitcoin will surely increase. I hope in the new future many people from all walks of life will appreciate this amazing digital currency called bitcoin and use it in their daily dealings.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:14:44 AM

This is a great idea, less hassle for students who are waiting to fall in a long line just to pay their tuition fees. With bitcoin as their mode of payment to pay their tuition fees it will become easier and faster as it will not make you come to your school just to pay, you can be at your home or anywhere to pay the tuition fees.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

This is a great idea, less hassle for students who are waiting to fall in a long line just to pay their tuition fees. With bitcoin as their mode of payment to pay their tuition fees it will become easier and faster as it will not make you come to your school just to pay, you can be at your home or anywhere to pay the tuition fees.
wow! it is a great news ! maybe this is the beggining of the bitcoin in the reality life! it can ysed as a payment for their tuition. I hope that the others schools and other country would be like that because if the process of payments is through bitcoin there are no fixers anymore and no administration in schools would be steal money for the students

inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

It is a really good idea for people to pay for studying their children into university. It is an example of what can we buy paying by Bitcoin. I really believe that in the future we can buy using bitcoin everything in real life.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
godknowsxs

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

I don't think  so. I guess government will block before it's happen cos we destroy the community of worker and businessman, some people will jealous of what are doing paid using bitcoin that was easy money and unfair for people work hard and for businessman.
Specially to people know how to earn bitcoin and there's many corrupt in government i think will not allow my opinion
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

It is a really good idea for people to pay for studying their children into university. It is an example of what can we buy paying by Bitcoin. I really believe that in the future we can buy using bitcoin everything in real life.
I think so, this is really a great idea, it will shorten the process and will help the cryptocurrency grow. In my own country, there is a university that accepts Bitcoin to pay tuition fees, which is supported by many students. However, shortly thereafter, the government issued a ban on the use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment, fearing that they would not be in control of their finances, especially tax issues. Hopefully in the future everything is legalized
nikonova

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

I hope more institutions will be like this. This can increase the awareness of people to bitcoin also this is a win situation for the school as they will have bitcoin funds for the future. Their school will be future-proof.
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

I think so, this is really a great idea, it will shorten the process and will help the cryptocurrency grow. In my own country, there is a university that accepts Bitcoin to pay tuition fees, which is supported by many students. However, shortly thereafter, the government issued a ban on the use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment, fearing that they would not be in control of their finances, especially tax issues. Hopefully in the future everything is legalized

This idea is quite good. We all know that there's a lot of students that are working with bitcoins and i will say that this is idea is better. Students will be independent in paying their tuition fees and miscellaneous in their schools, they can also provide their needs in their schools. But, the only thing that is negative about bitcoin is Many governments of other countries tried to ban bitcoin because of illegal transactions that makes the bitcoin negative in their eyes and minds.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
EVOS

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

Very good indeed, this news has been since November 2017, I would like to know how current it goes. whether the university is still receiving payments using bitcoin when bitcoin prices have gone down and with the current bitcoin condition whether they still accept it.
Cavanho27

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

a very good news for community. it will truly prove the easy feature of this technology to transfer the payments without going to schools/banks and stand in queues Grin Grin
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

I think it's very good. More and more evidence that the cryptocurrencies have come to our reality seriously and for a long time. We are waiting for other good news, which is now very lacking, because bitcoin does not want to grow.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
fritcom

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

It is nice to see some schools taking the initiative and start accepting crypto as tuition fees. I hope is is adopted by schools in developed countries as well.
sajidm

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

This is a great news i hope other Universities in the world will follow the steps of ThE said University...Great great news specially for Students
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: