Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6486 times)
gamersarap

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

This is a great achievement for Bitcoin.It will also receive crypto currency in tuition fees.Students who use Bitcoin now find it easy to pay their dues at the university.Bitcoin provides facilities for every area of life.These include bitcoin evidence increasingly accepted in different parts of the world so no doubt this digital currency invests in the long run because it could be a very valuable bitcoin future.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

This is a very positive step for Bitcoins that i say.this way so many people can get chance to know about bitcoin. yes bitcoin is make our life become simple and easier because we can have another selection to pay what we buy in internet and in real life.
thangthoa

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

Bitcoin will develop more than females in the future. So buy some bitcoin on the hoard soon
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
I just read the news, and the first think that comes to my mind is "wow, its such a great news!". I think many people will slowly realize that bitcoin can be very helpful in many sectors like this.

With this news, bitcoin will probably gain more popularity again. Hopefully, more schools will start to adopt bitcoin as payment for tuition fee and other school fees.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

This is an uplifting news for individuals who have loads of bitcoin however I don't think they have money related issues for them to utilize their bitcoin. Furthermore, with respect to me who is contributing on bitcoin planning to be rich some time or another I dont think I'll be utilizing my bitcoin cause it will vanquish the motivation behind why I hodl bitcoin.
Really great news as of now, being investor in bitcoin  and a student it will be so much easier for me to pay my tuition without any hassle. And really a sign for bitcoin being attaining its succes and soon to be the number 1 currency in the world. I hope all schools will accept bitcoin as a payment especially here in asia.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
For me it is a good news for all the holders of bitcoin like me, so we can now able to used our bitcoin for paying the tuition fee of our child and i believe that in the future many more schools willl accept bitcoin as a payment and for sure even some restaurants will accept bitcoin.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

Some schools in my country accepts bitcoin for tuition too because there are many foreign students there so bitcoin is a very convenient method. They don't have to convert to usd and then to vnd.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

For me it is a good news for all the holders of bitcoin like me, so we can now able to used our bitcoin for paying the tuition fee of our child and i believe that in the future many more schools willl accept bitcoin as a payment and for sure even some restaurants will accept bitcoin.
in my country yet i dont think is this accept for but if this can be well this is such a good thing for us but as of now i dont have any update i never try to take this as an payment that bitcoin is been used for i always convert it to make this as an payment.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:52:17 PM

In my country big universities are actually accepting BTC as a payment method, since BTC is being familiarized by schools and organizations throughout the community, since Schools will be accepting bitcoin, hence will also be the result of students studying cryptocurrency as well, but this is not yet fully implemented as some students who are really not familiarized with BTC may have difficulties in understanding different terms, and how everything flows in the market.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

Some schools in my country accepts bitcoin for tuition too because there are many foreign students there so bitcoin is a very convenient method. They don't have to convert to usd and then to vnd.
Nah, in my country there is no single school that "directly" accepts Bitcoin or crypto currencies as a method of payment for tuition fees. I don't think that the majority of the schools in every country will make this kind of move until there is a solid legislation on how to use and possess crypto currencies in their respective countries. But even without this kind of school tuition thing in my country there is a platform that accepts crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum to pay electric bills, water bill, internet bills and a lot more including money remittance. Cool

Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

This is to show that Bitcoin is not evenly used to be an asset but also playing the role of it as a variation of currency to make its essence to be efficient and beneficial to be used in different manner such as paying tuition fees and many other needs in daily life basis. It is a good sign that Bitcoin is not just being electronically enhance on usage online but also for a real life purpose which is to pay out commodities and other stuffs since Bitcoin was the innovated version of the regular currency we have been using in which it is much more easy to use but the only thing is it might be an advantage for the schools or universities once the price of Bitcoin once again starts to inflate.

ofelia25

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:12:31 PM

This is a great step for the crypto market and AML BitCoin. Cryptos are quickly becoming the way for transactions and in no time they are going to be accepted in almost everywhere. Just be carefull when buying. At least give your self the opportunity to read about AML BitCoin, the best crypto in the market.

https://amlbitcoin.com

Time will come that hospitals, and all of the universities and many more will gonnna accept bitcoin too, it is little by little happening now, so we are now in the second stage of bitcoin which is adopting it and it is very important stage.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

This is a good progress for bitcoin. Hopefully schools or universities will accept bitcoin too here in our country. So that it can make paying tuition more convenient.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:36:46 PM

That is good,  knowing this kind of news is so exciting. It means a lot to me because if other schools open their establishment for btc maybe in the future other will also do the same way, for btc is truly beneficial to us.

Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

News like these continous to strenthen our believe that crypto will take over our finances in the future. It is absolutely good news and we hope to see more of such happening across the world.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:40:30 PM

it is a good news hearing that some school of tertiary education have started accepting the bitcoin as the means of paying school fees. very soon bitcoin will be acceptable globally
Nightmare0619

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

It's indeed a good way to promote an old school to attract new students. The coventional way we receive payments is old-fashioned, they still use banks as a third party to accept bitcoin as payment.
pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

In my country they don't yet accept Bitcoin only some online shops and to paybills you must convert the btc to a website that's a online to so you could pay easily
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

In my country they don't yet accept Bitcoin only some online shops and to paybills you must convert the btc to a website that's a online to so you could pay easily

Atleast they are accepting btc as payment.  Not that bad, maybe in the future other business may accept btc as a payment tool to make our daily routine more easy.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

That was good!  This kind of development is very needed to keep btc more useful in all areas.  I hope that in the future not only schools may open for btc payment but hospital too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: